Samus Platformer

Re: Samus Platformer

Postby corta » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 am

well, at least they stopped renaming things and taking credit for it...

..kind-of stopped renaming...
..kind-of stopped taking credit..

they're bad guys..

but, I might just be angry that some of my old stuff got renamed to "alien babe" and some other guy got thanked..
/shrug
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby Sector26 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 pm

how exactly do i open the fla files whit adobe?Or do i need another program for that..... :O
RS13 Furbag!
Sector26
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

hi! sorry no updates.... work+holiday = 0 time to work on stuff... but like stuff being posted! wish I had more time.... anyway here is fla if people want to mess with it... code is pretty basic and shouldnt be hard to pick up... current enemies pretty much drag and drop will try to stop by to answer questions if anyone has any...

Not much changed except metroids + attack added...

cs5, as2

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Maps.swf [ 582.54 KiB | Viewed 64142 times ]

Attachments
Maps.fla
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 1724 times
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

lol funnygames.biz!!!!

why didnt they take the good pirate version :( didn't even give all keys!!!

haha should I be mad?
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 am

I like Gorepete's brutal sex style Image

They look so happy when catch Samus ;) I think that i would be too - if i was on there place :lol:

Messy Samus looks very good too - but may be a little more cheerful background ?

Cave is too ominous - may be some thing like jungle ? :mrgreen:

Or some type of oasis - Suns, grass, and Alien Sex - what can be better :lol:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Xanatos » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 am

Don't know if this is supposed to happen but i noticed once you freeze a pirate and commence to rape him the two metroids from the area below come up and start crowding over Samus.
Image Xanatos, the stronger variant of Thanatos in Ragnarok.
Xanatos

Postby toddymon » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:08 am

yeah that was weird. but other wise its awesome. i cant wait till this becomes a full on game. its everything samus +sex. which makes it even better.
toddymon

Postby iamnuff » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:57 am

hmmm, good stuff so far, metroids are going to be hard to dodge. i guess you will need longshot to work before you can fight them proply,

just a little problem, the top metroid, its a little too high, i dont think i can reach it, that means samus cant use it for hp.

or will frozen metroids fall to the ground when they are done?
iamnuff

Postby warlord42 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Great! I thought this has died! Keep it up, it's a game I look forward to!
warlord42

Postby MrBear » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeah I noticed that too, top metroid is too far up, you have to stand on edge of rock to shoot at it, and even if you hit it, it might be really hard to jump and grab it. Maybe have the metroid go a little higher so you can reach him at the very top, and have him fall to the ground while frozen.
MrBear

Postby iamnuff » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:44 pm

so, it needs metroid animations, sound, boss, game over screen and some krystal sex,

did i miss anything?
iamnuff

Postby Giratina » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 pm

no, i think thats all
I will give you a million dolars if you read this clearly.(Without selecting it)XD
Giratina

Postby LuckyLast » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 am

ok so I've been enjoying the works of playshapes and the LOK team for a while, but this samus platformer has realy sparked my interest. (and BTW im just thinking outloud here)

The futa samus was hawt and i notced it kind of fizzled out (probly because it was used a game over sequence). The hp for corruption was a great idea, but because of this a playable futa samus would be godmoding.

So what could be done to fix this might go something like this. Samus hits 100% corruption and becomes futa samus then instead of game over she is slowly loosing hp (like poison) and to avoid dying she must reduce her corruption to 0% how? by cumming of corse :3 so instead of game over its a futa samus going on a sexual rampage to try and remove the "toxins" she has ingested (this also helps with the hp problem). you could even make it so that some enamies can only be defeated by futa samus.

Also while in futa mode the armor change button can become a masterbate button, incase there are no enamies around

these are just things I have thought of and would love to see in the game
keep up the faptastic work
LuckyLast
Newly Registered

Postby haloman » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Hmm.... thats not a bad idea. I could see a bug in the whole coruption=futa thing. so how about it becomes a kind of hypermode? Just throwing out an idea there.
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby LuckyLast » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:54 pm

haloman Wrote:Hmm.... thats not a bad idea. I could see a bug in the whole coruption=futa thing. so how about it becomes a kind of hypermode? Just throwing out an idea there.

Thats what I was going for :D. It should pan out in gameplay aswell because if you are too frivolous with your "healing" then it will become a handicap (kinda) and start to loose the hp you worked so hard to gain (who knows you might need to heal again after you turn back into normal samus again :3)
LuckyLast
Newly Registered

Postby muigordoz » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:09 pm

LuckyLast Wrote:ok so I've been enjoying the works of playshapes and the LOK team for a while, but this samus platformer has realy sparked my interest. (and BTW im just thinking outloud here)

The futa samus was hawt and i notced it kind of fizzled out (probly because it was used a game over sequence). The hp for corruption was a great idea, but because of this a playable futa samus would be godmoding.

So what could be done to fix this might go something like this. Samus hits 100% corruption and becomes futa samus then instead of game over she is slowly loosing hp (like poison) and to avoid dying she must reduce her corruption to 0% how? by cumming of corse :3 so instead of game over its a futa samus going on a sexual rampage to try and remove the "toxins" she has ingested (this also helps with the hp problem). you could even make it so that some enamies can only be defeated by futa samus.

Also while in futa mode the armor change button can become a masterbate button, incase there are no enamies around

these are just things I have thought of and would love to see in the game
keep up the faptastic work

That actually sounds like a good idea, except for samus having a penis. You know, that thing that is what (most) guys have. But other than that, it sounds interesting.
muigordoz
Newly Registered

Postby Battle-Jesus » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm

They have a system similar to this in the Oneechanbara series. Rampage mode, the more you kill enemies, the more blood gets on you, and if your Rampage Meter gets 100% (from blood), you go into rampage mode. You're faster and stronger, but your health lowers at a decent rate over time unless you use a certain item or go to a save point.
It was a really awesome addition. Depending on the situation it was either a massive help or a major hold-back.

Of course, with this it could be either way. Have an item drop or something.

Or have it be like one was suggesting, you hit 100% corruption and then have to Fuck/Rape/Kill/Whatever the enemies until it gets back down to 0%
Battle-Jesus

Postby Atriya » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:46 am

LuckyLast Wrote:That actually sounds like a good idea, except for samus having a penis. You know, that thing that is what (most) guys have. But other than that, it sounds interesting.

Or instead of making the Armor Change button into a masturbate button, it could be made to switch between a futa and non-futa Corrupt Samus. Futa mode would reduce the corruption level, because, as already explained, she'd be, uh, "releasing" the toxic substances from her body. Non-futa would instead restore a small amount of HP (not so much that it nullifies any threat of dieing), as her corrupted body would be able to utilize the phazon/whateverthatstuffis as a healing agent, a la Prime 3's phazon pools and health pickups. It'd probably raise the corruption back up a bit, though. Like 5% or something.

The masturbation mechanic could be kept some other way, maybe by holding down the space bar or something and having the game check if she's in the middle of a rape or not.
Atriya

Postby fungusgreengreen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 am

Hello.
If you put some female aliens in the game, the the futa thing would be fine, in my opinion.
Maybe some healing stations, if you don't go with the "cumming to clear out the toxins idea." I mean, I like luckylast's idea, and I don't think you, the designer(s), shouldn't turn away from the idea of the futa-toxin idea just because it might be too complex to have a rampage mode or something. I'm assuming making a healing station would be easier. Anyway, I think luckylast's original idea would be awesome.
You'd probably need to re-program the green meter, because it wouldn't have anything to do with satisfaction. It'd only go up when the cum gets absorbed by her skin or whatever. unless the aliens in general are the toxin. Ah whatever.. those are just details. Go where you wanta go with it man, 'cause it's going to be bloody awesome.
fungusgreengreen
Newly Registered

Postby Acidrayne360 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:57 am

I've never really seen too many people act like they are disturbed by the fact that most of the aliens currently have dicks...Sooo...I guess futa x guy is a turn on? Cause I have seen a lot of futa suggestions, but no suggestions for female characters...
Acidrayne360

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop