Guess who's baaaack!?!?!?!

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Guess who's baaaack!?!?!?!

Postby Bussa » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 am

Hey everyone!
It's been sooooo long since ive been on here and I'm back with a vengeance!!!! I'm starting my character modeling and figure drawing back up again so i thought I'd check up on my old friends and see how they're doing! I'm so excited to start drawing again!!!! ;) I still want to help if anyone has any requests for any character art or figures as needed. I'll start this thread by posting my old works and then we can move on from there. I still have all my old stuff (and a bunch of new) so just ask if youd like me to post anything! I'm so looking forward to a warm welcome back and i really missed you guys!!!!! :) ;)

characters nude6.jpg
old characters! ;)
BUSSA
(Buh-suh)
Bussa

Re: Guess who's baaaack!?!?!?!

Postby BlueLight » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:26 am

Who are you ?also i think the toes need work
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:51 am

I don't know who you are either, but I'm sort of new here so I wouldn't know all of the older people here. So hello, nice to meet you.

And you do character art? ... Hmmm, I'm interested.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:48 am

It's been a few years, but it's so nice to see you back Bussa! I can see you haven't lost your touch :)
Zeus Kabob

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Hahaha.

Been a while.

I forget exactly what thread of yours I saw back then, but I remember approving, so it's good to see you back.
Lucky777

Postby konamicode13 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:19 pm

I think the last time we saw you was 2 or 3 years ago, right? Good to see you back! Any older characters you can post for comparison?
konamicode13

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:42 pm

konamicode13 Wrote:I think the last time we saw you was 2 or 3 years ago, right? Good to see you back! Any older characters you can post for comparison?

Oh man it's really been three years. Guess that explains why Vintage doesn't know her, she's before his time. :P
Zeus Kabob

Postby VintageBass » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
konamicode13 Wrote:I think the last time we saw you was 2 or 3 years ago, right? Good to see you back! Any older characters you can post for comparison?

Oh man it's really been three years. Guess that explains why Vintage doesn't know her, she's before his time. :P

You got that right. Still it's a nice thing to see someone old come back, so I can meet them.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:09 pm

VintageBass Wrote:You got that right. Still it's a nice thing to see someone old come back, so I can meet them.

Fo sho deffos for realiez! It's so nice to see our old members come and hang out still; we still have Trunks around every once in a while, and we still have Katsu and Gorepete and Digfree and DirtyC101. I wish we could get Ebonizza, Kalypso, Thaedael, Malcanthet, Alcander, ronpepper, all of the LoK team members I'm forgetting, and all of our wonderful CC projects back, but time marches on.
I should really stop this, I'm getting all misty...
Zeus Kabob

Postby Bussa » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Oh boy this is gonna be a long one! Here goes!

BlueLight Wrote:Who are you ?also i think the toes need work

Aw sweety, I'm sorry you never got to see the good ol days and awesomeness that used to go on round here hehe! I used to be on here about 2 or 3 years ago, as an artist and game creator. I worked mostly on the HTH-ish games, creating characters and model sheets and such. It was a blast and ive just finished with some other important things and had the time to return now!
:oops: :oops: :oops: I'm sorry if my toes arent to your satisfaction... I can work on them until your happy with them! :cry:

VintageBass Wrote:I don't know who you are either, but I'm sort of new here so I wouldn't know all of the older people here. So hello, nice to meet you.

(See above) :lol: Nice to meet you too!!! I absolutely love your profile pic! She kinda looks like me! but i got longer hair :3

Zeus Kabob Wrote:It's been a few years, but it's so nice to see you back Bussa! I can see you haven't lost your touch :)

ZEUSY!!!!! Its been so long! Thank you, thank you! I cant wait to get started on some new stuff for yall!!!!!

Lucky777 Wrote:Hahaha.

Been a while.

I forget exactly what thread of yours I saw back then, but I remember approving, so it's good to see you back.

Here you go!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=751
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1224
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=847

Yes! omgsh it feels like forever agoooo! And thank you ;) feel free to check out thos links above for all of my older stuffs ;)
BUSSA
(Buh-suh)
Bussa

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Bussa Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I don't know who you are either, but I'm sort of new here so I wouldn't know all of the older people here. So hello, nice to meet you.

(See above) :lol: Nice to meet you too!!! I absolutely love your profile pic! She kinda looks like me! but i got longer hair :3

Well that's kinda cool. Yeah my avatar is based on a character I have, and thanks! Anyway, I see that you are taking requests for character art? I want to hear more about this deal of yours... :)
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Bussa » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:27 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Bussa Wrote:

Well that's kinda cool. Yeah my avatar is based on a character I have, and thanks! Anyway, I see that you are taking requests for character art? I want to hear more about this deal of yours... :)

Cute!!!! I want to see moar!!! ;) ;) And yes, character art indeed hehe!! just message me what you want or have a vision of and we will work through it together building your character from the bottom up, or i guess i could do a scene like a female with a male, or whatever really... I'm an artist sweetheart! Give me the idea and ill make it come to life!!! ;) :D
BUSSA
(Buh-suh)
Bussa

Postby Zodiark69 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:53 am

Bussa has returned eh? Good to see. :D
Zodiark69

Postby Bussa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Zodiark69 Wrote:Bussa has returned eh? Good to see. :D

Yeah! And vigorously doing character art! ;)
BUSSA
(Buh-suh)
Bussa

Postby Mr.Lamar » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:15 pm

Ah, Bussa's an original from the good ol' days, back when I was under the name Ebonizza.

Welcome back!
How've ya been, homegirl!? XD
Mr.Lamar

Postby Bussa » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Ebonizza!!!!! Thanks! ;) Its been so long! I've been great, how about you? Why the name change honey?

Also... working on a new krystal design for a friend, as well as some other character models for a few other peeps.
I apologize for my lack of posting just after coming back... just been really busy. I think ill start a character art thread... anyone think thats a good idea? or maybe like an artist trutorial thread or something, idk yet ha.
Attachments
(krystal) new female line art.jpg
obviously not anywhere near completion... but i thought i'd through that in here for a little teaser! ;) enojy!
BUSSA
(Buh-suh)
Bussa

Postby Mr.Lamar » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Bussa Wrote:Ebonizza!!!!! Thanks! ;) Its been so long! I've been great, how about you? Why the name change honey?

More of a work thing really. I do a lot of musical work these days, and just figured why the hell not? That, and i get bored with things that stay the same, all the time. :D

You should definitely open your character thread, to showcase more of your skills. Also, you should look into drawing some objects around here. Pretty sure, a couple of the heads in the flash section of the creative corner could use a hand with some of the things they may need.
Mr.Lamar

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Amazing artwork I wish I could draw like that :) is nice to meet you
maybe you should take a look around the actual flash projects and offer some of your works since it seems that this part of the forum is not too popular ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Return to Creative Corner