HTML Many stories [Twine]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

HTML Many stories [Twine]

Postby Alexabenawt » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Hey I have been lurking these forums for as long as I can remember, I recently have found Twine and am working on a project.

So far I have written almost all of the Peter storyline it will definitely be done by tomorrow. So have fun with what I have done so far and be sure to like criticize and shit

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5mbm5 ... V+.01.html

My plans for this game are really big, seeing as I just started using Twine the stories I write first will most definitely be worse than the stories I write later.

As for this game be warned as fuck because so far in the Peter line there are Snuff, Rape, Suicide, and mega torture. (I am fucked up yes I know.)

My ambitions for it is that each character (I will probably add a ton more than there is right now) will be a very different story than the rest.

Peter's is pretty much me just getting used to the Twine way of making a game.

So far my plans are to end each story on a sex scene, but who knows a lot might change by the time I finish this game.

Some ideas for stories I have so far are.

Fantasy dragons and shit
Secret agent
Mega incest family
and tons more

So yeah have fun playing.

Having almost finished the whole Peter story I am wondering if anyone here has any idea on what they would like a story about.

Just a note Peter's story was really short even though every single choice leads too a different sex scene, My other stories will actually have a storyline and hopefully end dramatically. Though of course some setting might just be sex sex sex but not all of them.
Alexabenawt
Newly Registered

Return to Creative Corner