Corruption 01 Lumina

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Corruption 01 Lumina

Postby BelowZero » Wed May 14, 2014 7:11 am

Update:
-Teleport mapped to right mouse click!
Tutorial stage created.
Sound and audio added!
First level increased to include new challenges.
Now runs as webplayer instead of .exe. There should be no compatibility issues.
-
-
-
https://mega.co.nz/#!dl8VQIwS!onSQCNG_B ... _TIgwqIlyM

Mega upload link.

lesbian, consensual, tentacle, monster, loli, occult.
Attachments
Corruption05.jpg
Corruption07.jpg
Corruption02.jpg
Corruption01.jpg
Last edited by BelowZero on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BelowZero
Newly Registered

Re: Corruption 01 Lumina (3D SideScroller)

Postby Matpneumatos » Thu May 15, 2014 1:07 am

It sounds great, i love the concept of a 3D sexual side scroller, also i think it looks nice, and i believe it should be a good game if it has good action, i sepecially like the second pic, as i shows some nice graphics although they look a little bit generic, but still i looks like a nice idea, i really want to try the demo, i'm also making a 3D side scroller, but right now the development is paused, but seeing your project, kind of makes me want to work on my project again, anyway, i'll be waiting for the demo!
Matpneumatos

Postby BelowZero » Sun May 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Level design is still underway as right now the focus is mostly on characters, certainly it is generic but hopefully in the upcoming week the first stage will be finished and that can be released as a demo.

There are props for a graveyard, school, and forest but here are some enemies that will spawn.

Basic AI and movement are in place. Attacks, spells, Knockdowns finished.

Had the nude version done but file corrupted so I will have to show screenshots tomorrow of her getting it on with the monsters.

Friendly Giant, Haunted Mirror, and Mechanical Bull Sybian. Probably only do 3-4 monsters per stage but will allow 2-somes, 3somes, and variations based on chance and baiting them.
Attachments
3Some.jpg
BelowZero
Newly Registered

Postby Matpneumatos » Mon May 19, 2014 1:54 am

Hi! it looks great, when you have the demo i suggest you to upload the demo to newgrounds, there i think you could get many comments, and maybe some feedback, it is a little difficult to upload a Unity game (I think this game is made with unity), but it can be done, and many people will be able to play your game. See ya!
Matpneumatos

Postby BelowZero » Sun May 25, 2014 3:06 am

Platform elements are put in. Still experimenting with level design as I would like to add more bloom and atmosphere. Rain, snow, weather effects.

Goal is to avoid contact with enemies roaming the map; contact leads to a turn based strategy fight. This costs resources and health while giving little in the way of reward, the player should want to avoid them to save for the "boss" at the end of each stage that leads to a sex scene.

Spent two days doing the turn based system then realied I wanted to create it with a sql db because just too much info happening at once.

Voice actress preview next time, further updates will be posted on my blog. This is my full time job now so expect to see it get finished.
Attachments
scene01.jpg
10.jpg
09.jpg
08.jpg
07.jpg
06.jpg
04.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
BelowZero
Newly Registered

Postby vyor1 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:04 am

looks very nice
vyor1
Newly Registered

Postby Matpneumatos » Mon May 26, 2014 7:23 am

It does look very nice! although i'm not sure if i like the idea of avoiding enemies, i know that you'll need energy for the boss, but games don't usually need you to avoid other enemies, however being different is not a bad thing, i really want to see it finished, or the demo!
Matpneumatos

Postby BelowZero » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Bumping as the playable demo is now available!
BelowZero
Newly Registered

Postby Chan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:34 pm

BelowZero Wrote:Bumping as the playable demo is now available!

If its the one with knockdown and a big bible type book and such?

But from the link you gave.

One of the biggie's to me is.

Your teleport system. Can we please be able to change the button? So its like 1 certain button such as X. Not a quick double tap right and kneel. As you get things like dual giants sometimes. and each one takes 3 shots. No way in hell you can take them quick enough. And the teleport can be iffy if your not quick enough.
Chan

Postby Desuka Kira » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 am

Apparently I cannot run your program due to my OS being the wrong format. Is this game incompatible with 32-Bit Windows, or is there some other reason it won't let me run it? This is the exact error message:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."
Desuka Kira

Postby xeragoth » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:00 am

have anyone evenn finish stage 1 im sorry but this game is impossible you hit an enemy and they dont die the witches spawn so close to each other and the giant is impossible to evade when he is on the middle without teleporting and the book following you is too close in the beginning impossible to evade if you get hit once
xeragoth

Postby Chan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:30 am

xeragoth Wrote:have anyone evenn finish stage 1 im sorry but this game is impossible you hit an enemy and they dont die the witches spawn so close to each other and the giant is impossible to evade when he is on the middle without teleporting and the book following you is too close in the beginning impossible to evade if you get hit once

Click D (Right) then A to start running. Then if running you quickly hit crouch you can slide crouch to slip past some of them. And when you get put knockdown you have a shield for a bit so can slip past enemies. But witches take 2 hits to take out.

And to your question. Yeah ive completed Stage 1. You need to hit 5 of the green enemies (Giants, Horse Toys and Mirror Girls) with Seduction (Right Click) to finish the Stage. As the path is pretty much a loop.
Chan

Postby xeragoth » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:01 pm

ok now that you told me hoe to run this game was way easier so thank you, now i have a question do the monster have more than the first scene because by looking at your screenshot i see the witch licking the girl but on the game they only rub tits so my question is there was a way to make the scene longer that i missed or thats not implemented yet?
xeragoth

Postby Matpneumatos » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:05 am

Desuka Kira Wrote:Apparently I cannot run your program due to my OS being the wrong format. Is this game incompatible with 32-Bit Windows, or is there some other reason it won't let me run it? This is the exact error message:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

Well when you are building a game in unity there is the option to make a 64 or 32 bit program, so i assume this version was build using the 64 bits option and is not compatible with 32bits operative systems, so this can be solved if BelowZero releases a 32bit version, that version would run on both X86 and X64, just a new build is needed ;)
Matpneumatos

Postby Yuni_Hermit » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 am

Just so ya know, the download link is borked. Mega says the file is gone.
Yuni_Hermit
Newly Registered

Re: Corruption 01 Lumina

Postby Chan » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:55 am

Its back and updated.

My main question now would be how do you run? As your removed it i think?

Also there are bits like in the tunnels were enemies you cant attack as it didnt damage them. So could only been taken down. As for the cars. Well i found them bad as teleport wouldnt cooldown quick enough so was having to wait a bit for it.

This is something else i noticed. In the bit after the tunnel you would get Seduceable enemies which spawn just infront of your location. (So right infront and you would quickly have to jump and Seduce) but no way am i quick enough for something like that.

And finally. Is the big rock the end of Stage 1? As i only just got all the 3 green's 5 times then.
Chan

Postby MYS » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:56 pm

the download keeps erroring out on me.
a reupload would be nice, would like to test it. ^^
MYS

Postby dancecat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Okay, what am I missing?

As soon as you get hit by anything at all, you get knocked backward into a book that just closes and performs no other animations.

Even if monsters knock you down, they never try to do anything to you.

There's a part where it tells you to not walk, but the game never tells you how to run.

Game seems completely unplayable at the moment, did I miss something? Is the download only a proof of concept?
dancecat

Postby Chan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:22 am

dancecat Wrote:Okay, what am I missing?

As soon as you get hit by anything at all, you get knocked backward into a book that just closes and performs no other animations.

Even if monsters knock you down, they never try to do anything to you.

There's a part where it tells you to not walk, but the game never tells you how to run.

Game seems completely unplayable at the moment, did I miss something? Is the download only a proof of concept?

I dont know how to run as the version before i knew, this one nope. But your target is to get the green enemies which fly by (Spectal maybe) and use the "Love" or Right Click ability on them. And get 5 of the same one. To produce the sex scene for her and that enemy. And you have to try to dodge the other enemies or defeat them. To ensure you dont get caught by the book. Which is a game over.
Chan

Return to Creative Corner