Lust Town

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Lust Town

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:44 pm

As a matter of fact, I already fixed the bug making the girls appear at 2 different places, the fact that you can't re-enter the house, the text mom says while watching tv, Kristine's walls and the other enemies at the beach as well as the red flowers.

I'll check for Agrat's phione call on day 4 tonight

As for what you said Konowal, I already fixed it, I'll post it tonight.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:44 pm

I've spent a lot of time on it ine the past 2 days but I think everything should be fine now.
Details and Download link on the official game blog : http://lusttown.blogspot.ca/
SOLIDSNKE

Postby konowal » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:05 pm

After sven livs the party dominik sayd he still doesn`t know how the portal works and the game blocks.Also still cant back from dungeon by going to start area. Another thing
is on the forum you wrote what the game you have 25 days but inside the game it said you have 50 days.
konowal

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:31 pm

konowal Wrote:After sven livs the party dominik sayd he still doesn`t know how the portal works and the game blocks.Also still cant back from dungeon by going to start area. Another thing
is on the forum you wrote what the game you have 25 days but inside the game it said you have 50 days.

I'm still not sure how many days it'll last to be honest, i'll see as i keep going.

Also, I just tried the Plain dungeon again and everything works just fine here, and there's no return point for the first dungeon of each type, that's normal.
anyone else get the same problem ?
SOLIDSNKE

Postby konowal » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:42 pm

what os ypu have ? maybe it`s problem with it.How con i get to cave 02 and castle 00? rest of dungeons work proparly -i have problem only with plains 00.After i give beak broch to krissy the talk was replayed every time i try to talk to krissy .
konowal

Postby Mickele » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 pm

okay, so far everything mentioned before is now perfecty cleared!!! nice work!!!

also i'm a bit disappointed you took away the Poison skill for my warrior, would have made fights easier,
so the bandit leader was the toughest foe until now, since he heals more then you can take down in two rounds and sven's buff's are working only two rounds...
so i had to end him with an item (i never do so normally...)
your beach demon was a tough one with much hp, but low attack, if you level up to 11 or 12, so only a long ranged fight, but nothing special like the bandit leader...
the beach end boss was really ridiculous, since he had neither special attack nor a healing spell...

and to be short, i found a few points again, which seem buggy:
- Mom stays infront of the TV every timeframe after the first day afternoon event....
- sporty Kim is nowhere inside the house on evenings....
- talking to Kim in the garden during her jogging routine, Dom always says he has something else to do....
- it is no longer possible to get the portal to plains dungeon in the morning, when Kim is jogging...
- since day two, i was able to enter Chrissy's house (even in the morning), so she didn't interact with me and going upstairs leads to end me in a dark room (like game end :D) and i was able to interact with the school door (well even on day 1 i was able to do so!!!)...
- on day 4, there is nobody in the house anymore, but in the morning there is the portal to plain dungeon in the garden again...
- i neither got Krissy's previous dialog when she is in the bathroom, where i had four choice's for answering, nor did i get Alex' dialog with the few choice options in her room ...
- in the portal world, there is only entrance to prehistoric dungeon's right now? since after cleaning cave dungeon 3, i was able to enter it again.....
- after i entered the school on Chrissy's event, i was asked to choose a subject, right after choosing Math, i got the omnixious text again "i'm starting to get hungry. i need to get home..."
Mickele

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:48 pm

konowal Wrote:what os ypu have ? maybe it`s problem with it.How con i get to cave 02 and castle 00? rest of dungeons work proparly -i have problem only with plains 00.After i give beak broch to krissy the talk was replayed every time i try to talk to krissy .

I use Windows 7. til now, there is only one dungeon in the portal world, I'm currently working on others. They should come soon enough.

I still don't get why you can't enter the portal in the Plains dungeon, it works pefectly fine here :/ I'll try to find that out (if anyone got an idea, please tell me :P)

The Brooch was actually a mistake, you shouldn't be able to get it before she gives you her quest (leading to the first Castle dungeon) and after that, there's nothing since that's what i'm working on right now, that's the first of her 2 quests story.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 am

Mickele Wrote:okay, so far everything mentioned before is now perfecty cleared!!! nice work!!!

also i'm a bit disappointed you took away the Poison skill for my warrior, would have made fights easier,
so the bandit leader was the toughest foe until now, since he heals more then you can take down in two rounds and sven's buff's are working only two rounds...
so i had to end him with an item (i never do so normally...)
your beach demon was a tough one with much hp, but low attack, if you level up to 11 or 12, so only a long ranged fight, but nothing special like the bandit leader...
the beach end boss was really ridiculous, since he had neither special attack nor a healing spell...

and to be short, i found a few points again, which seem buggy:
- Mom stays infront of the TV every timeframe after the first day afternoon event....
- sporty Kim is nowhere inside the house on evenings....
- talking to Kim in the garden during her jogging routine, Dom always says he has something else to do....
- it is no longer possible to get the portal to plains dungeon in the morning, when Kim is jogging...
- since day two, i was able to enter Chrissy's house (even in the morning), so she didn't interact with me and going upstairs leads to end me in a dark room (like game end :D) and i was able to interact with the school door (well even on day 1 i was able to do so!!!)...
- on day 4, there is nobody in the house anymore, but in the morning there is the portal to plain dungeon in the garden again...
- i neither got Krissy's previous dialog when she is in the bathroom, where i had four choice's for answering, nor did i get Alex' dialog with the few choice options in her room ...
- in the portal world, there is only entrance to prehistoric dungeon's right now? since after cleaning cave dungeon 3, i was able to enter it again.....
- after i entered the school on Chrissy's event, i was asked to choose a subject, right after choosing Math, i got the omnixious text again "i'm starting to get hungry. i need to get home..."

I took away the warrior's poison attack on purpose since i want him to be more of a tank than a fighter. The thief now has it.
The bandit leader was actually meant to be almost unbeatable without items. I want some of my bosses to need some kind of strategies after all ;)
After replaying it, The Beach Demon will get tougher, he was actually there for testing purpose for now and he'll get stronger.
As for the beach boss... I'll admit i just plain forgot to set it any special attacks lol, I'll do it right now and it'll be how it should be on the next update.

I just fixed the school thing, The same thing will happen but at least you'll get a question before it does like it's supposed to :P
Also, you can't get in before day 4 now.

Mom and Kim are both out during the evening, you can't interact with them, just like Kristine is sleeping at night and (from day 4) Alex will be at school Both mornings and afternoon on week days (Kristine and Kim will only be there in the morning and afternoon respectively) and mom will work in the evening. there's always one or 2 time frames per days where you can't interact with either of the girls and that's how I want it to be, it forces you to plan your day accordingly ;)

I also fixed the bug that made mom appear all day on the couch, thanks for pointing that out.

I change the time Frame for the Plains portal to appear. That's normal.

On day for, the map stays the same but all the events change since it's week days. I still haven't done the family event for the week, that's gonna come later.

Finally, the dialog you got with Kristine in the bathroom wasn't supposed to happen if you play a warrior, All 3 sisters are class specific and there are some events that you can only get if you play the right class. (Warrior : Kim, Mage : Alex, Thief : Kristine)
SOLIDSNKE

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:58 am

BTW, I want to thank you both guys for helping me making the game working and (hopefully) making it better
SOLIDSNKE

Postby konowal » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:02 am

i use windows 8 on laptop.When i back i try it on some older system.
konowal

Postby Mickele » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:13 pm

SOLIDSNKE Wrote:I just fixed the school thing, The same thing will happen but at least you'll get a question before it does like it's supposed to :P

So remember, only when i choose Math, the text appeared and send me automatically home, the other options worked well... (so nothing happens...)
please keep in mind, that you can go through the area besides the school door and get behind it....

SOLIDSNKE Wrote:there's always one or 2 time frames per days where you can't interact with either of the girls and that's how I want it to be, it forces you to plan your day accordingly ;)

really, after the first day morning call from Agrat, i spoke to everyone but without the plains portal, i was forced to go to the beach dungeon for not wasting this period...
maybe something else should be available here?

SOLIDSNKE Wrote:Finally, the dialog you got with Kristine in the bathroom wasn't supposed to happen if you play a warrior, All 3 sisters are class specific and there are some events that you can only get if you play the right class. (Warrior : Kim, Mage : Alex, Thief : Kristine)

so i won't be able to trigger all dialogs with each of the girls,
will i be able to get all the girls with one playthrough, like as warrior can i get Alex and Kristine or
will their quest never trigger for a warrior???

and for good damn last question:
where the hell is that good damn broom you were talking about???
can i actually go jogging with Kim in the garden or is this only the start of the quest?

don't forget about:
- since day two, i was able to enter Chrissy's house, so she didn't interact with me, but going upstairs leads to end me in a dark room (like game end :D)
- in the portal world, after cleaning cave dungeon 3, i was able to enter it again (still it is completely empty)... so maybe change it???
Mickele

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:42 am

Mickele Wrote:
SOLIDSNKE Wrote:I just fixed the school thing, The same thing will happen but at least you'll get a question before it does like it's supposed to :P

So remember, only when i choose Math, the text appeared and send me automatically home, the other options worked well... (so nothing happens...)
please keep in mind, that you can go through the area besides the school door and get behind it....

It's all fixed, I tried all 4 options and you can't get behind that zone either ;)

Mickele Wrote:
SOLIDSNKE Wrote:there's always one or 2 time frames per days where you can't interact with either of the girls and that's how I want it to be, it forces you to plan your day accordingly ;)

really, after the first day morning call from Agrat, i spoke to everyone but without the plains portal, i was forced to go to the beach dungeon for not wasting this period...
maybe something else should be available here?

There will be later. But since you need to get Mom and the sister's quest on the 1st time frame (otherwise, it's too late) I don't think you actually NEED to do a dungeon to use that frame well ;) . Also, it seems empty right now because most of the girls aren't there yet, but when i'll add other women, you'll get plenty enough to do on that first time frame ;)

Mickele Wrote:
SOLIDSNKE Wrote:Finally, the dialog you got with Kristine in the bathroom wasn't supposed to happen if you play a warrior, All 3 sisters are class specific and there are some events that you can only get if you play the right class. (Warrior : Kim, Mage : Alex, Thief : Kristine)

so i won't be able to trigger all dialogs with each of the girls,
will i be able to get all the girls with one playthrough, like as warrior can i get Alex and Kristine or
will their quest never trigger for a warrior???

You'll never be able to sleep with the other 2 sisters. There will be about 20 girls when i'll be done with the game and the way i'm planning it, you'll be able to get 4 or 5 of them in one playthrough. also, there will be lots of dungeons and you won't be able to clear half of them in one playthgough either. Yes, i'm aiming for replayability value here.

Mickele Wrote:and for good damn last question:
where the hell is that good damn broom you were talking about???
can i actually go jogging with Kim in the garden or is this only the start of the quest?

hum... what broom ? lol
Jogging with Kim will be valiable later in the game, it'll be the first part of her quest and you,ll need some relationship points to unlock it

Mickele Wrote:don't forget about:
- since day two, i was able to enter Chrissy's house, so she didn't interact with me, but going upstairs leads to end me in a dark room (like game end :D)
- in the portal world, after cleaning cave dungeon 3, i was able to enter it again (still it is completely empty)... so maybe change it???

[/quote]

Chrissy's house is now locked before day 4 and the stairs now lead to the 2nd floor like they're supposed to
I added a warning telling you how many dungeons are completed in the Portal World. I'll probably add a return portal brigning you back to your room until it's completed.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby Mickele » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:31 am

SOLIDSNKE Wrote:hum... what broom ? lol

oh, did i write broom??? it was supposed to be Brooch... :D
eitherway, maybe i haven't found it yet 'cause i was looking for a broom instedt??? :P

SOLIDSNKE Wrote:You'll never be able to sleep with the other 2 sisters. There will be about 20 girls when i'll be done with the game and the way i'm planning it, you'll be able to get 4 or 5 of them in one playthrough. also, there will be lots of dungeons and you won't be able to clear half of them in one playthgough either.

so there will be other choices that will cut my possibilities to get all girls???
since it is only the class you choose at the beginning, i thought about getting a third of all girls with one playthrough,
so now you are talking about a quarter or less??? so i hope there comes a good explanation about it in game later why you do so^^
Mickele

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Mickele Wrote:
SOLIDSNKE Wrote:hum... what broom ? lol

oh, did i write broom??? it was supposed to be Brooch... :D
eitherway, maybe i haven't found it yet 'cause i was looking for a broom instedt??? :P

SOLIDSNKE Wrote:You'll never be able to sleep with the other 2 sisters. There will be about 20 girls when i'll be done with the game and the way i'm planning it, you'll be able to get 4 or 5 of them in one playthrough. also, there will be lots of dungeons and you won't be able to clear half of them in one playthgough either.

so there will be other choices that will cut my possibilities to get all girls???
since it is only the class you choose at the beginning, i thought about getting a third of all girls with one playthrough,
so now you are talking about a quarter or less??? so i hope there comes a good explanation about it in game later why you do so^^

Ok it'll probably be more than 4 or 5 actually, but there won't be anything to "prevent" you to fuck more girls, it's just that you probably won't have enough time to raise your relationship enough and with enough girls to fuck them all. That's all

and for the Brooch, right now it's in a chest in "Forest 00" but it writes "Gold Ring was found!" when you get it. As I said earlier, this is a mistake because you aren't supposed to get it before getting Chrissy's (when your relationship is high enough) quest leading to a certain dungeon where you get the brooch.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby Mickele » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:33 pm

SOLIDSNKE Wrote:Ok it'll probably be more than 4 or 5 actually, but there won't be anything to "prevent" you to fuck more girls, it's just that you probably won't have enough time to raise your relationship enough and with enough girls to fuck them all. That's all

and for the Brooch, right now it's in a chest in "Forest 00" but it writes "Gold Ring was found!" when you get it. As I said earlier, this is a mistake because you aren't supposed to get it before getting Chrissy's (when your relationship is high enough) quest leading to a certain dungeon where you get the brooch.

okay, i never found this dungeon before and i had to look everywhere to find this...
really, only noticed that i found the brooch when entering the item menu....

mhh, this caused another problem, maybe only 'cause this event is uncomplete:
you can interact with Chrissy unlimited times and repeat giving her the brooch either and for every time you don't loose the item from your menu...

and since i never played this dungeon before, i was wondering that you get poisoned this easily but don't get any healing items for poison...
i was on level 13 and got poisoned every fight with the fanatists sothat i wasted my stored 6 anti-poison items i had collect elsewhere...
so maybe some small aid here would problebly helpful???

and about he possibility to get only 4-5 girls per run? we will see^^
Mickele

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:16 am

Here's a new version : http://www.filedropper.com/lusttown104 (V1.04)

I fixed the school stuff and Chrissy's house
I added a new dungeon (Cave 02)
Chrissy's brooch quest also works properly.

Castle 00 is now accessible via Chrissy's quest after getting some relationship points with her.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby konowal » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:56 am

lack of some sound files. On the other hand the plains dungeon work properly for me on the laptop :p.
konowal

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:27 pm

konowal Wrote:lack of some sound files. On the other hand the plains dungeon work properly for me on the laptop :p.

O.o really ? can you tell me what sound files ?

BTW, I haven't changed a think in the Plains dungeon between those 2 version lol
SOLIDSNKE

Postby moonblack » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 pm

When you enter the shed the game tries to play a sound effect: knife1 There is no such file in the SE folder so the game crashes.
EDIT: Also, trying to enter Younger Sister's Room at night also results in a crash due to missing sound file (doors3 or something like that).
After beating the boulder in the first cave dungeon the game can't find bom6
Use Demonic Lust on the plant girl and the game can't find the SE aura. After that it can't find bakuzyu

I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but you get exactly ONE chance to trigger the scene with the plant girl. If you get the "PLEASE !!! I NEED IT ! I NEED IT NOW !!!" text you can no longer trigger the scene even if you use the Demonic Lust skill to make her horny.

And here's a nice little bug for you: Talk to your mother in the afternoon and (after the very first time) the wrong switch is turned "on" (Valerie Morning instead of Valerie Afternoon) so she ends up at two places at once and you can repeat the conversation as many times as you want, giving you unlimited points with her. Here's a screenshot.
LT1.JPG
LT1.JPG (79.34 KiB) Viewed 2033 times

Here's another bug: The event does not check if I have the item in question:
LT2.JPG
LT2.JPG (91.91 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
moonblack

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Ok im at work right now but ill fix it as soon as i get home, i removed some sound files to lighten the download (i took a chance actually) but its easy to fix. It'll be done tonight.
SOLIDSNKE

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner