Lust Town

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Lust Town

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:25 am

I know it might seems like I'm not doing anything right now, but I'm currently looking for some nice pics and creating the scenes going with it.

Also, I can't spend as much time as I'd want on it right now since studies comes first and i'm on my last 2 university weeks so... lots of work.

I keep working on it a bit, but it'll accelerate in about 2 weeks.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby LoliBeast » Mon May 05, 2014 6:08 am

Goblin Wrote:-Graphics/Characters/!cars2 when you go to the balcony
-Graphics/Faces/!Sven-1 -When you speak to the guy in the portal
I added some empty .png so i could play, But seems like the snake boss sucks more hp than the damage i cause him.
I'll try different tactic next time. I drained dominic MP before even reach him and i'm a mage, So i kinda screw it from the beginning

i've run into the same problem with sven, how to insert pictures into the file to make it work?
LoliBeast
Newly Registered

Postby Goblin » Mon May 05, 2014 7:18 am

LoliBeast Wrote:i've run into the same problem with sven, how to insert pictures into the file to make it work?

Create new folder 'Graphics' and inside this folder add folder 'Characters', and put inside empty .png picture with the missing name.

But i think he fixed this problem, Try to redownload or try the link from the the blog

edit: Also add to the 'Graphics' folder new folder 'Faces' and again, empty .png picture with the missing name
Goblin

Postby LoliBeast » Mon May 05, 2014 8:01 am

Goblin Wrote:
LoliBeast Wrote:i've run into the same problem with sven, how to insert pictures into the file to make it work?

Create new folder 'Graphics' and inside this folder add folder 'Characters', and put inside empty .png picture with the missing name.

But i think he fixed this problem, Try to redownload or try the link from the the blog

edit: Also add to the 'Graphics' folder new folder 'Faces' and again, empty .png picture with the missing name

he said he's fixed it, but i only just downloaded the game, he must not have uploaded the fixed version yet
LoliBeast
Newly Registered

Postby Goblin » Mon May 05, 2014 9:47 am

Not sure if it's ok that i do that. But here's the game 'Graphic' folder that i use.
For who want to play the game but get crash because of some missing pictures, then here, extract it in your game folder
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh4uqm218rxvuze/Graphics.rar

I upload just because i think the game has potential, I'll delete If it's not ok
Goblin

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Sun May 11, 2014 5:42 pm

LoliBeast Wrote:
Goblin Wrote:

he said he's fixed it, but i only just downloaded the game, he must not have uploaded the fixed version yet

I've fixed it on my files, I just haven't updated it yet. I'll post a new version this week (probably around Thursday). There wil be more stuff in the game, a new character in town who'll give you a quest or 2 and some new dungeons. Your family will also be in your house after the intro (the dungeon with Agrat). And I'll write text for the plant girl h-scene. Also, I've added some story in the "forest 00" dungeon and there should be some old anime characters on the first beach dumgeon and one more h-scene there.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Thu May 15, 2014 9:57 pm

As I wrote on the game blog, Ill try to upload a new version around sunday if yoi're interested. More info on the blog "news" section. The the link to the blog is in the 1st message.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby Destrocto » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:00 am

How large is the file? it seems to try to download forever... and doesn't have an exact time estimate... the file size displayed keeps increasing.
Destrocto

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Here's the link :

http://www.filedropper.com/lusttownv102 (around 560 Mb, no idea why it's that big)

What's new ?

- Your family is now in the house for the first 3 days and you can interact with them (no sex scenes yet)

-There are some new events (most of them involving Chrissy)

-New quest log

-2 new dungeons (out of the 4 I've made before my computer crashed

-3 sex scenes (in those 2 new dungeons)

What to expect for the next update :

2 new dungeons

The rest of Chrissy's quest

(I did those once but I have to re-do them)

What might be in the next update :

Family at home for the next 5 days

First quest for each sisters (Alex's quest is already there but you can't do anything with it yet)

Better looking town map

Inside of the school and the possibility to study and pass tests

Maybe another girl (poll about it coming soon)

I WON'T PUT ALL OF THAT IN THE GAME, THIS IS ONLY STUFF THAT MIGHT BE THERE.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby Mickele » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:05 am

some bugs i found:

- graphics/characters/cars2 not found, if you try to go on the balcony (downloaded from goblins previous post...)
- you can break the game/make it impossible to continue, if you choose to enter the bathroom before speaking to the demon in the yard, since if you enter the bathroom, all characters take another place and the dialogs change (in the yard, there won't be the succubus; mother talks to you as if you are the boy already; you talk with boys sprite; red haired Kristine sits infront of tv; the green haired Kim in the garden disappears everytime you try to talk with her etc.), so you can't transform into the boy neither get a small chance to win in dungeons with 5 hp...
- even before i choose a class when turned into a man, game status says i'm thief in the underground dungeon (doesn't change, even if i pick warrior or mage), changes only if you enter the first dungeon, afterwards, you are displayed as kid....
- after i turned into a boy, i could walk into the piano and the magazins on the table in Alex' room
- since i didn't get any explanations about the objects in the girls' rooms after turning into a boy, i was wondering, why i get the explanations in Kim's room and why i get them with my previous girl sprite....the same goes for entering my mom's personal bathroom....
- i was never able to enter the portal world via pc, because everytime the prot says, it's too late since he started something else...
- on the map with the barde Sven, there are some invisible objects blocking your way....
- mostly all skills of Sven take some TP and MP as well, so like all skills slowly drain his MP, even if it is not visable in the skills description....(healing song drains like 50 mp and gives about 40 mp back???)
- even after beating the anaconda, the spot infront of her previously place triggers the sentences from sven "this thing ate the key etc"....
- i couldn't find an escape portal after beating the bandit leader...
- stupid question: why is all the "water" around the town displayed as purple mud and not as blue water, like the little pond around the shady area left of your house???
- if the tanned girl at the beach dungeon uses recover, she recovers all her 15k hp with one term, is this supposed to be this way???
- and what is this big machine besides the door to the garden supposed to do? clicking on any name doesn't seem to help me any kind....
- it happens that little Kristine is in her room as well as infront of the tv in the living room at the same time in one time period...
- some nights: Kristine and nerdy Alex are infront of the tv in the living room, while Alex is as well in her room and the room of Kristine is supposed to be locked and the bathroom downstairs is still blocked by sporty Kim, who is also in her room upstairs...
- i can't reenter the house after i spend a timeframe outside exploring the city...(everytime i interact with the door, i'm still standing outside with the door open...)
- it was somehow possible, to repeat the dialog with the four options with Kristine in the bathroom unlimited times, after i choose the first option (supposed to be like this???)
- on the second day, everytime i tried to talk with Kim during jogging in the yard, she disappeared...
- during watching tv with mom, she said "The only man in a woman filled with lonely women"
- you can walk through the downer dark wall of Kristine's room and within these dark wall, you can circle her room through all the edged dark walls around her inner room...
- dialoge of Mom infront of the kitchen is somehow weird, Mom says that you can go now and afterwards starts to greet you again with a longer speech about her night...
- okay completely weird bug, which is trapping you into an endless loop of unplayability: started from night on day two and the timeframes of day three, triggering a dialoge for a second time on two different days, like for example speak to Kim at nights and get the options to say something about her masturbating or talking to Alex when she said on two different days that i should get out of her room or speaking to Kristine infront of the TV or to Mom infront of the kitchen etc.... afterwards, the prot says "he is sleepy/hungry etc." then on every timeframe on day three/the day afterwards, he instandly said, "i need to get home etc." sothat instantly i lost the whole day to nothingness....then i was teleported to my room for Agrat's call, but afterwards, everytime i left my room (for balcony or hall) the same problem triggered, the prot instantly says he needs to get home or is sleepy (on nights) --> so no game progress possible here, you can't do anything when you are leaving you room and you can't enter the portal world!!!
- wasn't able to trigger the phone call of Agrat on day four or another day except the version with the buggy scene mentioned above, where you can't exit your room anymore...
Mickele

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:52 am

damn ok, sorry about all that, as I wrote on the blog, my computer crashed some weeks ago and I had to redo a bunch of stuff so, I thought there might be some bugs but that much... this is embarassing, i'll correct all that and upload a new version ASAP (I'll TRY to get it done by tomorrow)

Anyway, thanks a lot for telling me
Last edited by SOLIDSNKE on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:53 am

and about the Tanned Girl... yes, she's unbeatable, that's how it is supposed to be. there's another way to beat her
SOLIDSNKE

Postby Entropy960 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:18 am

Hm... No, not at the moment.
Entropy960

Postby Mickele » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:24 pm

okay, haven't found a way yet,
but with level 3 and no possibility to acces the portal world so far, it seemed impossible right now to beat the tanned girl...
Mickele

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Yeah, really sorry about that, I've got some stuff to do today, but as soon as I have some free time, I'll do my best to fix it all
SOLIDSNKE

Postby Mickele » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:21 pm

it seems I have to apologize,
my last post was never mentioned as a slight or anything similar against you, meaning you have to rush in for getting things fixed etc. (real life etc. always comes first!!!)

i only wanted to state, that i got no idea so far, how i could beat the tanned girl since there are no hints how to do so and i found no useful item,
how i could paralize her or put her to sleep sothat my poison kills her and none other item worked here also...
so that was the point, i wanted to show you, so no need to hurry... :D

maybe you come up with some hints of a side char for the next time how do beat her :P
Mickele

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Don't worry, i didn't take it personally or anything. And there's a skill you have to use on her that let's you defeat her in one hit actually, but with all the bugs you reported, I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't get it :/
SOLIDSNKE

Postby SOLIDSNKE » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:37 am

- Car repaired, I forgot to change back the image name in the folder.
- I added the bathroom door later in making the game and copied the event in every versions of the house, so the door takes you to a latter version, I corrected it too.
- The class thing is also corrected, I changed the character base class/level for testing purpose and forgot to change it back, it should be fine now.
- Corrected the book, piano and also the walls in Kristine's room, it was nothing more than a tileset mistake, it's fine now.
- Corrected the sprite thing for mom's bathroom, just copied the event and forgot to rechange the image.
- About the portal world, if you did anything more than calling Agrat's shop, it's too late to enter the portal world, you need to sleep and start a new "time frame" to enter the portal world. (I just realised I forgot to set it back to "0" in the "New time frame" common event, it's done now)
- Sven skills are meant to use both TP and MP, that's normal. RPG Maker won't let me write both of them in the spell selection screen. I Might just add it in the description.
- His healing spell just might give back some MP, not as much as it cost, I wanted it to just help, not being used as an MP recovery spell on it's own. Also, there's a 20% chance it'll add a HP regen and an MP Regen state on both characters.
- The Tanned girl is beatable, I just defeated her with a level 3 warrior to test it.
- I changed the water color around town, it looks better now
- I corrected the "unpassable grass" in the plain level
- I also corrected the Anaconda event
- I activated the switch transforming the Bandit Leader into a portal once he dies
- I fixed the glitch making Kim dissapear on day 2
-I think i've fixed the wierd glitch you were talking about too, the problem was : Every time you talk to someone, you use up "exploration points" (different amount depending on the conversation) and when you sleep, they are filled up, the problem was that I just forgot to add the line to fill them up so, they always stayed at their maximum and that's what made this glitch, it should be fine now.

I've got some other stuff to check. but i'm done for today. New version probably tomorrow.
SOLIDSNKE

Postby Mickele » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:20 am

thanks a lot, sounds you did a great job there :D

hope you could fix these one's too/didn't forget them:

- it happens that little Kristine is in her room as well as infront of the tv in the living room at the same time in one time period...
- some nights: Kristine and nerdy Alex are infront of the tv in the living room, while Alex is as well in her room and the room of Kristine is supposed to be locked and the bathroom downstairs is still blocked by sporty Kim, who is also in her room upstairs...

- i can't reenter the house after i spend a timeframe outside exploring the city...(everytime i interact with the door, i'm still standing outside with the door open...)

- it was somehow possible, to repeat the dialog with the four options with Kristine in the bathroom unlimited times, after i choose the first option (supposed to be like this???)

- during watching tv with mom, she said "The only man in a woman filled with lonely women"

- you can walk through the downer dark wall of Kristine's room and within these dark wall, you can circle her room through all the edged dark walls around her inner room...

- dialoge of Mom infront of the kitchen is somehow weird, Mom says that you can go now and afterwards starts to greet you again with a longer speech about her night...

- did you check if the phone call of Agrat on day four or another day triggered??? (since it worked for me only with the buggy version you just corrected...)

about the tanned girl: it's ridiculous i didn't find it earlier....it is working correctly!!!
but i could neigther find the demon at night nor get to the right side of the beach, since i couldn't harvest the red flowers or the stones there...

and maybe some small advice about
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

what is this big machine besides the door to the garden supposed to do?
and for last: your special way for the tanned girl works for every enemy, you know???...
Mickele

Postby konowal » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 pm

After i return from going to schooll witch chrissy i have an infinity loop - it said me it`s late and go to another segment of time an when i go out from my room it said me again the same.Another bug is i can`t retreat from dungeons using the entry area
Last edited by konowal on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
konowal

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner