Maids - Perfect v1.0a [Complete - March 23, 2014]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Maids - Perfect v1.0a [Complete - March 23, 2014]

Postby pizzacat » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 am

Maids - Perfect v1.0a

Hi everyone,
I've been working on an RPG Maker h-game called Maids Perfect, and finally decided to post it here, the game has just been completed.
The game includes 5 chapters, an epilogue and a bonus.

This is my first time using rpgmaker to make an h-game, the gameplay is focused on adventure/mini-games/cgs.

H-scenes were made using 3dcg. I've tried to correct any spelling error I've found, hopefully I got most of them(I've even made a rpgmakervx spellchecker to help me as I type). ^^'

Story:
You've recently inherited your late uncle's fortune, including a large mansion. But upon arrival, you relies that the maids there aren't normal, your uncle had some crazy plans to create an ideal maid, which he called the "perfect maid", and now you're being forced to participate in a ceremony to summon the demon of lust.

Screenshots:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Download links v1.0a:

Full game (with RTP included): http://www.mediafire.com/download/3dsxca1cmshid9d/Maids+-+Perfect+v1.0a+with+rtp.zip
Full game (without RTP): http://www.mediafire.com/download/gtc75lrxwry42yr/Maids+-+Perfect+v1.0a.zip

CG collection: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8t64ww70e22kpdx/Maid+-+Perfect+CG+collection.zip

Also feel free to check out my blog for more updates: http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

Also, you'll need to download rpgmaker vxace run-time package if you don't have it installed already(included in the first download link), you can download it here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

Also note, this game may have some weird fetishes in it. :O

Feedback is much appreciated. Please give it a try and let me know what you think. ^^
pizzacat

Re: Maids - Perfect v1.0a [Complete - March 23, 2014]

Postby Sivertop » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:06 pm

will be tested, will do bugreports and such things here not on ur blog if its okay
Sivertop

Postby pizzacat » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:24 pm

sure, thanks for taking the time to do that ^^
pizzacat

Postby Sivertop » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 am

also only found 1but but im only in chapter2/3 right now will do the rest if i come back from work (need to work now)

Bug:

While the Game against the Demon, there are monsters if they hit u u get stunned (thats supposed to be i think) but if the hit u again and again while ur stuck in a passage u get realy stuck and cant use any key anymore even the demon cant get u and u need to restart the game.

If i find more it will be posted.

After all an n1 game some more details on the map would be fine (more trees bushes flowers or such things) would increse the game experience.

I Love the way of the "Choices" that u did so far (just like i said before im only in chapter 2/3 right now) and i would like to see more of this feature..
After all i didnt finished the game so eventually this question will be answered while im playing but if not, is there later the ability to upgrade or increase ur mansion? (right now i dont know if i get that mansion when im back so dont reply on this question if i dont get the mansion)

cya after work i will test it more

thanks for the game
Sivertop

Postby Ayeka » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Now I download it and will try. Seems interesting :)
Ayeka

Postby pizzacat » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:12 am

@Slivertop
oh yea, think i noticed once before but forgot about it, thanks for posting, if i ever do another update i might try to fix it.
no problem ^^

@Ayeka
Thanks ^^
pizzacat

Postby Sivertop » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 pm

hm it was just that one bug i didnt found more after im done (but i was really down from work so it can be possible that i overseen something ^^)

So far this "Short Project" was really fine for ur first RPG-Maker Game hope to see more from u in the future :)

(Sry if its not a Short Project but it seems so right now ^^)
Sivertop

Postby Darthan » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:21 am

Played through and didn't notice any bugs, I knew about the demon maze bug from an earlier version so made sure to avoid it, other than some spelling and grammar errors you did a pretty good job. Also noticed a few places where the hero was referred to as Lake instead of Jake.

Does this mean that you will be focusing on Sakurahime now, or do you have plans for another game now?
Darthan

Postby pizzacat » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:21 pm

@Slivertop
Thanks ^^
yea, I had always intended for maids perfect to be a kind of small scale project, though adding the final chapter took much longer than I thought it would. ^^;

@Darthan
Thanks, didn't realize I still had his named misspelled as well as the other errors(I've tried to correct them all, but I did notice a one or two more spelling errors the other day), if I eventually make another patch update I'll try to fix anymore spelling errors I can fine.

@Slivertop & Darthan
I actually have something very special, which has been in the works for a few months now, I'll likely start making post related to it on my blog in the not too distance future. ^^
As for sakurahime, it may officially be paused so I can focus on this game, though I'm not certain just yet. ^^;
pizzacat

Postby Sivertop » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:41 pm

okay thanks for this info i will put ur blog to favorite so i can see it faster if something is new
Sivertop

Postby pizzacat » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 am

sure, no problem, thanks for the support. ^^
pizzacat

Postby Tymon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 am

I definitely want to give this a try. It's complete. I'm glad to see something completed for a change on here. I keep downloading works in progress, I play through them then it's like ARRRRGH I WANT MORE!
Tymon

Postby pizzacat » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:34 am

I'm considering making a sequel to this game, I have a poll for my next side game, please go here to see: http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/2015/03/ ... -game.html
pizzacat

Postby Matpneumatos » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:47 am

You have so many nice ideas, i already voted!
Matpneumatos

Return to Creative Corner