Introducing our new game-in-development: Erotic9!

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Introducing our new game-in-development: Erotic9!

Postby JohnE9 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:18 am

Hello!

Allow me to introduce our new game-in-development 'Erotic9'! :)

Featuring advanced softbody physics, open-ended gameplay, dynamic clothing, a highly moddable architecture and - our star feature - full 3D polygonized fluid, we believe the game will have great potential once completed!

Take a look at our demonstration videos at http://www.Erotic9.net, download our 'Alpha2' proof-of-concept demo and leave your impressions for the developers as we continue this ambitious project!

The Erotic9 Developer Team.
JohnE9
Newly Registered

Re: Introducing our new game-in-development: Erotic9!

Postby BlueLight » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:36 am

Just asking for kick and giggles, if I open blender and had bar skills would I be able to make a tentacle monster that could climax from more than location?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby JohnE9 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi BlueLight, if you Alt-Tab into Blender and changes the meshes there you can see the results in-game by reloading the bodies. It would take a significant amount of 3D modeling skill to mod, skin and texture the body in this way but yes the game engine can handle it you can construct it in Blender. :)
JohnE9
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:03 pm

This is an incredibly ambitious project, and I wish you luck with it! Soft body physics is something that makes the most sense for a sex game, and your game is the first I've seen try to integrate soft body physics into the animation engine.

I wish you the best!
Zeus Kabob

Postby JohnE9 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:This is an incredibly ambitious project, and I wish you luck with it! Soft body physics is something that makes the most sense for a sex game, and your game is the first I've seen try to integrate soft body physics into the animation engine.
I wish you the best!

Thank you very much Zeus... this is by far the most complex project our team has attempted to converge together... there are so many details spread 5 computer languages that its becoming impossible to understand the entire codebase anymore.

Hopefully we can get to a point to release most of the code in a reasonably coherent manner and allow talented modders to specialize. It is incredibly useful that the Blender python API is so powerful and concise. :)
JohnE9
Newly Registered

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 pm

I'll be honest, I think charging $20 for an alpha version of a game is ridiculous. Why not include penetration in the alpha demo, then make the demo non-penetrative only when the game is nearer completion?
Anonymouse

Postby JohnE9 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:05 am

Anonymouse Wrote:I'll be honest, I think charging $20 for an alpha version of a game is ridiculous. Why not include penetration in the alpha demo, then make the demo non-penetrative only when the game is nearer completion?

Hy Anonymouse, it is because the team has to purchase fairly expensive digital assets to release an interesting game.

Keep in mind that we also offer people willing to work a couple hours the game free of charge in the attempt to enrich the community.

While the above won't please everyone we believe it is the best possible to grow the game to a professional level of quality in the shortest time.

Best regards,
JohnE9
Newly Registered

Postby [Brand_Name] » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:24 am

Yeah I actually think $20 is very reasonable for something of such high quality. That "elf sexcraft" or whatever it's called is $100 for a year's subscription. Any idea what the cost will be for the finished product?
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby JohnE9 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:55 am

Thanks. About $20 - $40 for most people and about $60 for people who 'want everything'. Modders, community helpers and devs get the whole thing free. :)
JohnE9
Newly Registered

Postby dragonheck » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:14 am

this game has been cancled I think an admin needs to shut this thread down
dragonheck
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:23 am

dragonheck Wrote:this game has been cancled I think an admin needs to shut this thread down

Thanks for the note.

[THREAD LOCKED]
Zeus Kabob

Return to Creative Corner