Artist available for projects.

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Artist available for projects.

Postby Manomaiden » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:03 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new to officially being a part of this site (though I've been a lurker for quite some time). I'm an artist who would like to help out somebody with a really supercool awesome project on here. Here are a few examples of my work (that are sfw). I'm really down for drawing anything Straight, TG, Yaoi, Yuri, Furry, or anything in-between. Feel free to message me to see if I am willing to work on your super cool project.
Attachments
Grimm_Marvel.jpg
Irvine.jpg
Demo1.jpg
I was the color artist on this, and nothing more.
GameGrumps.jpg
AttackOnEva.jpg
Manomaiden
Newly Registered

Re: Artist available for projects.

Postby ker » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 am

It's awesome for you to offer, but w/ Harem already having 1900 pictures in it there'd probably be too much work in it.

But hopefully some takes you up on this.
I'm making a H game of my own called Harem. Version c6m0 released 4/5/17
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2237

Blog http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/ Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450&ty=h
ker

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:06 am

I'm trying to think of any active forum members without a project who'd want one. I'm drawing a blank now but I'm sure there are a couple who you could coordinate with to make a good two man project.

I wish you luck! Your art looks good!
Zeus Kabob

Postby Grape_Drink » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:42 pm

I'd ask, but my project isn't that awesome and it's solid months away from any coherent form where artistic pictures could be utilized... Not to mention I have a firm belief that artists should be paid for their work and I'm rather broke, heh.
Grape_Drink

Postby riddlebox1321 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Hmm, I haven't done a Girl Pack for sim brothel in a while...
Maybe if you have time I could use some of you pictures to create a couple girls in Sibr1x and mention you as the creator to help get your name around.
If you are Interested you would need one non nude pic for each girl as a cover pic, and at least 3 others as nude pics per girl. Or if you want I can show you how to create them on your own.
My latest side projects: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Xg68C9gNthZnZZNHFOWVBkbDg&usp=sharing
An inactive member of the Sim Brothel development board, still stop by when you're ... bored.
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/
riddlebox1321

Postby Maxinatorz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello- will be starting up a project i think you might be rather interested in. Do you have an email or any of the sorts that i can contact you rather then this open forum?
Can tell you as far as that i am a java developer with particular skills in both 3d and 2d. However not as much of an artist. So if you have time on your hands and a free mind to do interesting things, we could probably figure out something. Perhaps send the email or any other contact information (skype etc.) in an PM to this user.
Maxinatorz

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:20 am

maybe you can help whith MIM put... just contact Ivan-Aedler if youre interested...
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Re: SuperDodoman12

Postby Maxinatorz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:37 pm

(if you're talking to me, which i am assuming)I would probably think about it- but i dont wish to develop flash games as it is weak - and that is beside the fact that personally i dont find PUT to be a "game" per say, it does not have enough proper elements to be one. It is a medium quality piece of art -no offense, i do enjoy it never the less- but definately not to a point that i would spend time developing it. My interest is definately in a higher level of quality game wise.

All of this is also besides the fact that i do not wish to develop that kind of game, (2d scroller) mainly because of the vast amount even if 98% of them is so incredibly low quality. Also if i may suggest you something (if you're interested in developing games in any way), stay clear of flash, it will more or less be rendered obsolete, and with both flash and RPGMaker the level of gameplay is limited, never the less do i not support something that is more or less considered a CMS system (rpg maker). For varius reasons we dont need to get into.

But thank you for the pointer anyway, much appreciated - but i wish to create something more next level, to perhaps bring up the standards for this type of gaming experience. =)
Sorry for the wall of text.
Maxinatorz

Postby someone » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:43 pm

I think the guy behind Conquest is still looking for an artist?
someone

Postby BlueLight » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:22 am

can you put picture in spoiler tags
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Return to Creative Corner