ToG Novels

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which story/series should I post up first?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Chronicles of Garian (Fantasy)
40%
Eternal Rain (Post-Apocalyptic)
60%
Other (Short stories i've written)
No votes

Total votes : 10

ToG Novels

Postby That_One_Guy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:45 pm

These are stories I had written, re-written, forgotten about, and found again. Now due note that these are rough-drafts of the stories i'm working on and I will be re-writing them in the near future, so I will keep you updated on that. For now, I have 2 Stories, one is a fantasy novel I have been working on for....ever. And the other is a post-apocalyptic novel set in the far future, I'll let you lot decide which you'll want to read first. Please note that I'm not really good with writing a Synopsis as I either reveal too much or don't reveal anything at all and make it sound generic (which I don't wanna) So If you want to find out more about either of the stories, please either comment or PM Me and I'll attempt to explain one story or the other as best as I can.

The stories that can be chosen are in the poll
Last edited by That_One_Guy on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
That_One_Guy

Re: ToG Novels

Postby [Brand_Name] » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Is either erotic?
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby That_One_Guy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 am

Tell ye the truth, Brand, I have no skill in writing erotic stories of sorts, but I can add erotic chapters if need be. (Done it before)
That_One_Guy

Postby That_One_Guy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:20 am

Alright, it looks like Eternal Rain has won, I am closing the poll and will be posting the story up sometime this week. Thank you for voting, all those who did and those that didn't, hope the first few chapters change your mind.
That_One_Guy

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Hello lot, sorry for the long delay, I was going to have the story up a hell of a lot sooner but, for some reason, it was deleted from my computer (damnit!) so now I gotta rewrite what I wrote and write what I need to finish, but I will have the first chapter up hopefully tonight or tomorrow. To get you started (in case my first draft doesn't explain much in terms of character) Here are the two main characters and a small bios that doesn't give anything away that you wouldn't find out in the first chapter or two anyways:

Kyle Morris: A 22-year old Scavenger employed by his city to find resources and scavenge parts from ancient abandoned cities that can help the cities technologically or historically. He was a captain during the Great Land War 6 years before the start of the book and was the youngest ranking officer at. Nothing is known about his past but there seems to be a great secret he is with-holding from everyone.

Patricia 'Trish' Atkins: A 16-year old pilot that helps Kyle with his ship, the Eagle, she was found by Kyle when he came back from the war as an orphan with no home or family, so he took her into his home and cleaned her up, allowing her to stay with him as long as she helped out around the place as well. At her present age, Kyle wants her to do what he didn't and attend school to become a somebody instead of following in his tracks and becoming a Scavenger herself, but he will admit that she is one of the best pilots he has flown with.
That_One_Guy

Return to Creative Corner