Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game [RPGM VX ACE - V0.4.5g]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: [VXA] Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H-RPG - 0.4.5a (01.06.20

Postby mentaldrama » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:22 am

Don't, just read the FAQ next time you find a bug and check the patch tags on my blogposts.

Edit: I added a change log to my blog so players can look if the bug they encountered has been fixed or not.
mentaldrama

Re: [VXA] Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H-RPG - 0.4.5a (01.06.20

Postby mentaldrama » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:01 am

FYI:
I uploaded a new version because my development version progressed to far to patch.
For details see my blog.
Oh, and I updated the game description.
mentaldrama

Re: Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game [RPGM VX ACE - V0.4.5g]

Postby rakgi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:24 pm

How much gay content is there?
rakgi

Postby mentaldrama » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:53 am

One if you do not count the couple of futa scenes
mentaldrama

Postby rakgi » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:01 pm

nope, probably shouldn't even have gay as theme with only 1 scene that's noncon.
rakgi

Postby flames55 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:13 pm

ok im stuck ive killed all the lanequin guards in their city but I cant figure out what to do next (not counting guards that block other exits and are in the palace)
flames55
Newly Registered

Postby mentaldrama » Wed May 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Short version:
If nothing helps, take a nap, talk to the chef, get the pick ax, give it to the guy in the prison, escape through the hole, get the girls, return to Ban Ban's village and get the recipe from the pervy chef, return to lanakwins village through the lava cave, give the chef the recipe, get the disguise armor, enter the castle...

There's a walkthrough on my blog. ;)
mentaldrama

Postby mentaldrama » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:53 am

The Resting spots follow a couple of rules:

-Pictures should be equally distributed among the characters. ATM there are 2 pics for Tiassa, 2 for Cocki, 1 for Tiassa and Cocki, 2 for Roha and 2 for Shooga. So 9 in total.

-The pics are canon and should suit the location and situation. For example: A Character masturbating at an inn is OK, a character getting raped by a ghost unicorn on top of a giant floating turtle is not (although I could probably do that).

-No encounters with non party characters. For example you can't have Blechsack suddenly showing up and have a round with one of the party members or another character who is not playable.

-Nothing a that is out of character. Like Jack suddenly finding his preference for other guys or something like that.

Give me your suggestions. If I like it, I'll try to make the pic.

If you want to I can add your nick to the pic, like a signature.

I'm eager for to read your ideas. ^^
mentaldrama

Previous

Return to Creative Corner