May's Sex Movie (Updated: 1/21)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

What do you like to see more from may?

Being more rough to you
18%
Being more rough to her (like last scene)
36%
Her having fun, smiling more (like the JO scene)
14%
A variety of all
32%

Total votes : 170

Re: May's Bj Loops (Updated: 10/31)

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:37 am

Stickasensi Wrote:damn multitalented much? God i wish i knew how to play piano xD i just mash keys and i think it sounds pretty good but i dont know how to truly play.
The only problem with my guitar playing is my style.. It doesnt work with electric guitars (I like acoustic anyway hmph) and its not a common style of playing, its called finger picking its where you use all five fingers to play an entire song. So that means thumb and pointer playing base/rythm while the other three fingers play the mains or the solo's to the song. So not many bands i know of around where i live wanna pick up a finger picking acoustic guitarists.If you wanna see finger picking at its best you should check out tommy emmanuel on youtube

I'll keep it a mental note.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Stickasensi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:03 am

Anyway GL with your upcoming project i hop things go well for ya
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:04 am

Stickasensi Wrote:Anyway GL with your upcoming project i hop things go well for ya

Thanks. And if you have any requests for scenes on my Vinnie's Animations post, feel free to write them down on there, I'll get around to it eventually. I always do.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Stickasensi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:07 am

Haha alright ill keep that in mind, i appreciate the offer :)
Btw that ending scene for the Kryjob was pretty good considering it was a "pain" for u to make
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:10 am

Stickasensi Wrote:Haha alright ill keep that in mind, i appreciate the offer :)
Btw that ending scene for the Kryjob was pretty good considering it was a "pain" for u to make

Yeah I never considered myself good at cum shots, but I think it worked out well, thanks.
DactyllionVinnie

Re: May's Bj Loops (Updated: 9/23 Again)

Postby TrueMisfit » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:45 am

Digfree Wrote:Updated with new dick and new scene (among small add-ons), let me know what you think :D

P.S. It's hard to sneak this work in when roommate is still in room lol. Luckily I got a laptop, but I jump like hell whenever she comes into the room.

Why does it matter? I mean, if your roommate isn't cool with you making hentai then they aren't a very good roommate eh?
TrueMisfit

Postby Decypifer » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:43 am

Love it. :)
Decypifer

Previous

Return to Creative Corner