May's Sex Movie (Updated: 1/21)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

What do you like to see more from may?

Being more rough to you
18%
Being more rough to her (like last scene)
36%
Her having fun, smiling more (like the JO scene)
14%
A variety of all
32%

Total votes : 170

Re: May's Bj Loops (Updated: 10/6)

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:52 am

These are actually amazing, I just have one request, make her eyes a bit smaller than it is, I think they're way too big. Also, would you consider allowing me to aid you in animations?
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Digfree » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Sure mate, I'll send you the file later, feel free to try to animate your own scenes, i'll put them in if they are good. As for the eyes it not only would be a pain to edit their size at this point, but I kinda like them that size :x also they are that big in the anime too. Thanks for offering to help ^_^
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Digfree Wrote:Sure mate, I'll send you the file later, feel free to try to animate your own scenes, i'll put them in if they are good. As for the eyes it not only would be a pain to edit their size at this point, but I kinda like them that size :x also they are that big in the anime too. Thanks for offering to help ^_^

Well I don't know if it's different with your software but if your using flash cs4, or 5, or whatever, if you double click on the eyes and make them a different size, it should carry through the other scenes, but it may be different when it's coded. But either way it's up to you.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby FMC » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Digifree, just a question for you.

Think you can make a BJ animation from her pov? ^_^ There's just way too little female pov stuff. Female mains, yes, but not female pov.
FMC

Postby Digfree » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:42 am

FMC Wrote:Digifree, just a question for you.

Think you can make a BJ animation from her pov? ^_^ There's just way too little female pov stuff. Female mains, yes, but not female pov.

I don't think you've even given a blowjob before <.< No offense but all that is in your face is pubes and if it's upside down his balls :/ and it's just would be a zoom in and out of his crotch, maybe you would see a little shaft.

Not trying to be mean ._. but as a lover of giving bj's, I can say that the giving end is not really that interesting visually wise.

Also, with the different skins I would need to draw different guys too lol. I am kinda wondering though, did you mean something else? I guess other sex positions would be nice though, just more drawing. Would be fun to see a guy eat out a girl pov wise though ^_^
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:21 am

Digfree Wrote:
FMC Wrote:Digifree, just a question for you.

I don't think you've even given a blowjob before <.< No offense but all that is in your face is pubes and if it's upside down his balls :/ and it's just would be a zoom in and out of his crotch, maybe you would see a little shaft.

Not trying to be mean ._. but as a lover of giving bj's, I can say that the giving end is not really that interesting visually wise.

Also, with the different skins I would need to draw different guys too lol. I am kinda wondering though, did you mean something else? I guess other sex positions would be nice though, just more drawing. Would be fun to see a guy eat out a girl pov wise though ^_^

By the way, for some reason, CS5 is unable to "Parse" my fla for vinnie's animations, so until I figure out what to do about that, in terms of animating I have shit all to do, so if you want help, i'm free.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby FMC » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 am

Digfree Wrote:

Honestly, never had sex before. It's why I hang around hentai all day and have weird-ass fantasies because I never try them out. x_x

Anyway, enough about that, but whatever. It's just that there's a lack of female PoV stuff period, whether or not it's BJ's or anything else. I dunno about a PoV of getting eaten out, but hey, if you think it's what needs to be done, at least it'd be another thing. xD

Because, y'know, I can imagine how being chained up and 'made love to' would look like from my PoV, but without actually trying it, I can't say. And hell if you can find female PoV stuff.

Just me griping, just do what you're going to. xD
FMC

Re: May's Bj Loops (Updated: 10/31)

Postby Digfree » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Been working alot on the nonsex parts of this game, can't see them in the new version of the swf though, however cool easter eggs hidden, look in change log for more info :3 more scenes to come!
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby LuftMallow » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:20 pm

The only other easter egg I've found so far is the hidden Torchic button. I'm still looking forward to any new scenes and the possibility of a plot.
LuftMallow

Postby Pram » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:43 am

Perhaps the Arcanine should get a paw instead of a human hand.
Pram

Postby Digfree » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:11 am

Pram Wrote:Perhaps the Arcanine should get a paw instead of a human hand.

Thought about this, not only would it be more work, but I think it would just look weird to be honest, and too out of place, might though try it

LuftMallow Wrote:The only other easter egg I've found so far is the hidden Torchic button. I'm still looking forward to any new scenes and the possibility of a plot.

Thanks mate, the other easteregg you need to keep clicking the yin yang shape. Also I do hope to get a slight story in here with perhaps branching paths, so lets hope.

Sorry about the delay, to be frank minecraft just kills/quenches my creative thirst that drives me to animate, stupid mine craft draining my creativity D:
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby VintageBass » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:19 am

Digfree Wrote:Sorry about the delay, to be frank minecraft just kills/quenches my creative thirst that drives me to animate, stupid mine craft draining my creativity D:

I know how that feels... I really need to stop watching mod videos and adding them to my game. And why did I get a survival map to try out? Ugh, for how good the game is, Minecraft sucks out the time I need to finish my own projects.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby FMC » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 am

Minecraft? I moved on to Terraria. :P
FMC

Postby Digfree » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:52 am

FMC Wrote:Minecraft? I moved on to Terraria. :P

I got mac ._.
Digfree

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Digfree Wrote:

I got mac ._.

noob
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Biles » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:13 pm

DactyllionVinnie Wrote:
Digfree Wrote:

I got mac ._.

noob

*Glares evilly at Vinnie* :evil:
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Oh come on Biles, you too with the Mac?
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Biles » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Yush, albeit a small one that's over several years old but still runs nonetheless. :P
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Biles Wrote:Yush, albeit a small one that's over several years old but still runs nonetheless. :P

I just hate Apple products, it's just me.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Tovi » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 am

Me meself I just have a Windows-partition on my Mac, therefore I have both Terraria AND Mineraft on my comp. >:D
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner