May's Sex Movie (Updated: 1/21)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

What do you like to see more from may?

Being more rough to you
18%
Being more rough to her (like last scene)
36%
Her having fun, smiling more (like the JO scene)
14%
A variety of all
32%

Total votes : 170

May's Sex Movie (Updated: 1/21)

Postby Digfree » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 am

Hey mates, sorry I've been gone for while. Been in college keeping myself busy. Between the classes and and the homework not a lot of free time for animations.

What I Need from you:

1.those ??? buttons are to make her hat go from red to green, doesn't sound like a big deal but I need to know how to do this now inorder to add more complex stuff to this later, please help show me what the hell I am doing wrong.

2.If you got flash, open the fla and look at that penis. I really not good at drawing dicks, they are pretty fucking weird. Especially at that given angle. If someone helps me make the end of the dick look better, and still fit in with the art style, I'll be able to add a lot more future scenes including external cum shot.

3. Feed back is always nice :3

Updated: 10/31

God… I haven't updated this since halloween, sorry about that. I am juggling a few projects but decided to chip away at this one a bit more. 4 hours later and only one scene kinda done ._. Oh well I was doing a lot of bug killing too and organizing. Hopefully won't take me another 3 months to work on this again :)

Please note the newest scene is the roughest yet (cause of polls) but will be adding more variety soon, got a boob job scene 1/4 done and nearly ready for the sex scene too!
Newest:
1ish New Scene (not complete but part of it)
Bug fixes

More updates to come!
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

maytest.swf [ 181.48 KiB | Viewed 37083 times ]

Last edited by Digfree on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:21 am, edited 15 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Re: May's Bj Loops

Postby LuftMallow » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:57 am

I have a rather silly-sounding suggestion of having your boyfriend pose his dick for you. Us guys might have one, but we're limited in how we can see it due to having to look down. It might be weird asking him to show you his junk for the sake of art however. Just act nonchalant the whole time and don't let the awkwardness get to you.

The other (more serious) helpful advice I can give is making her hat change colors. This isn't the most efficient coding someone can give you from here, but it's serviceable for such a simple looping animation. First, make the inside of the hat symbol a movie clip. Now, make the colors last for two frames each inside the movie clip. Put another layer in the movie clip and put this code above each keyframe:
Code: Select All Code
switch(_root.hatcolor){
     default :                 
     case "red": gotoAndPlay(1); break;
     case "green": gotoAndPlay(3); break;
}

Insert a GotoandPlay in another keyframe after those that make it go to the previous frame. Finally, have the buttons on release do this:
hatcolor = "green";//put whatever variable you want inside the parenthesis

Hopefully I explained everything in a way you can replicate this easily. Coding isn't exactly my strongest skill but I'm learning it.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:33 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:
switch(_root.hatcolor){
     default :                 
}

Try to use gotoAndStop(x) more. It works better when you have each keyframe for each frame.
Let's say in a timeline of a hair colors, you have label 'red' using only one frame, label 'green' using another frame, etc.

If you use gotoAndStop(x) it will work nicely.
But if you use gotoAndPlay(1), and YOU'RE ALREADY at 1, it will play the next (2)!
This bug happens more often when you have fixed buttons, like 'Hair RED button' and 'Hair Green buton'.
Upon clicking 'Hair RED button' more than once, it will cast 'gotoAndPlay' many times, triggering the bug. gotoAndStop is better for this approach.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Mr D » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Are you using AS2 or AS3 ?
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby Digfree » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:35 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:I have a rather silly-sounding suggestion of having your boyfriend pose his dick for you. Us guys might have one, but we're limited in how we can see it due to having to look down. It might be weird asking him to show you his junk for the sake of art however. Just act nonchalant the whole time and don't let the awkwardness get to you.

The other (more serious) helpful advice I can give is making her hat change colors. This isn't the most efficient coding someone can give you from here, but it's serviceable for such a simple looping animation. First, make the inside of the hat symbol a movie clip. Now, make the colors last for two frames each inside the movie clip. Put another layer in the movie clip and put this code above each keyframe:
switch(_root.hatcolor){
     default :                 
}

Insert a GotoandPlay in another keyframe after those that make it go to the previous frame. Finally, have the buttons on release do this:
hatcolor = "green";//put whatever variable you want inside the parenthesis

Hopefully I explained everything in a way you can replicate this easily. Coding isn't exactly my strongest skill but I'm learning it.

Hmmm took your advice so I rophied my BF and took a look, sadly he didn't have an anime dick :/ I decided it was only him, so I went to the local gloryhole and checked out more specimens, none of them had an anime dick either. So ended up making a criags list ad to have as many guys as possible come over for an examinations, got like 100 guys. After "detailed analyzing" I concluded no real guys have anime dicks.

lol but for reals, thanks for the help mate :D

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LuftMallow Wrote:
switch(_root.hatcolor){
 default :
}

Try to use gotoAndStop(x) more. It works better when you have each keyframe for each frame.
Let's say in a timeline of a hair colors, you have label 'red' using only one frame, label 'green' using another frame, etc.

If you use gotoAndStop(x) it will work nicely.
But if you use gotoAndPlay(1), and YOU'RE ALREADY at 1, it will play the next (2)!
This bug happens more often when you have fixed buttons, like 'Hair RED button' and 'Hair Green buton'.
Upon clicking 'Hair RED button' more than once, it will cast 'gotoAndPlay' many times, triggering the bug. gotoAndStop is better for this approach.

Thanks a ton ivan, I'll check that out later and let you know how it works out :D

Mr D Wrote:Are you using AS2 or AS3 ?

AS2 cause I am stubborn like that.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Mr D » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Well if you are using AS2 than you can also use this one. Very simple.

on the button-

on (release) {
hat.play();
}

Just give the hat symbol an instance name hat. Put 2 frames in it, one with red and the other green and put "stop" on both frames. It is fast, easy and always works for me.
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby LuftMallow » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Just remember that if you use instance names that you either have to start with the first keyframe before animating or you have to label every keyframe with that symbol for it to work.

Also I noticed May's eyes grow then shrink width-wise when she blinks.
LuftMallow

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Wow. That May flash looks amazing!
MPLDAM9919

Postby Digfree » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Btw does anyone think the big white spot on the boobs are too out of place? Half the time I think they are fine and half I think they are ugly, idk been working on it for too long

EDIT: Fixed the color swap, ended going with D's code, pretty simple even for me, thanks mate and everyone else to helped so far :D
Digfree

Re: May's Bj Loops (Updated: 9/23 Again)

Postby Digfree » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Updated with new dick and new scene (among small add-ons), let me know what you think :D

P.S. It's hard to sneak this work in when roommate is still in room lol. Luckily I got a laptop, but I jump like hell whenever she comes into the room.
Last edited by Digfree on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digfree

Postby LuftMallow » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Digfree Wrote:Updated with new dick and new scene (among small add-ons), let me know what you think :D

P.S. It's hard to sneak this work in when roommate is still in room lol. Luckily I got a laptop, but I jump like hell whenever she comes into the room.

That penis looks much better than the flesh-colored cylinder that was there before. I also like the new scene.

Being startled only raises their suspicion. They may try to take a peek at what you were doing if it made you do that.
LuftMallow

Postby Mr D » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Digfree Wrote:P.S. It's hard to sneak this work in when roommate is still in room lol.

Have the same problem -_-
Mr D

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 am

Great work so far! I like the third scene.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Digfree » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:53 am

Your comments are giving me the biggest ego boner ever, might finish a flash project for once withen the last 4 years (and yeah, I have TONS of projects started). Was so happy added a ton this new update (ok some reskins and 1.5 new scenes lol). But thanks for all the feed back :3

P.S. more then just 2 dicks, gota suck them all!
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Thatguy45 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:25 am

I love the newest content! Where do you go from here? Change the perspective and give the option of boobjob and other positions?
Thatguy45

Postby Digfree » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Thatguy45 Wrote:I love the newest content! Where do you go from here? Change the perspective and give the option of boobjob and other positions?

IDK there is still alot of room for more content from his angle, however I can't draw humans worth shit, this flash is kinda based off a picture and not sure if I could draw may from another angle with my skills, however I do got this angle but it's not nearly as polished as this new content...
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

may.swf [ 147.71 KiB | Viewed 54310 times ]

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Re: May's Bj Loops (Updated: 9/26)

Postby Thatguy45 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Apart from the weird eyes, it doesn't look too bad. It'd be cool to see more stuff, especially now that there are new dicks to use.
Thatguy45

Postby roskrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Wow this looks great, keep up the good work.
roskrad

Postby LuftMallow » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:50 am

Ego boners are the best boners because even if they last for more than four hours you don't have to call your physician.
LuftMallow

Re: May's Bj Loops (Updated: 10/6)

Postby Digfree » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 am

Sorry I've been gone, been/still major sick, but still been pecking away for this new rougher scene. still needs a bit of polish like better eyes, but hope you enjoy :3
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Next

Return to Creative Corner