The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Re: The Legend of Krystal, Version G

Postby IrrelevantComment » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:11 pm

The Krystal model looks like a finished version of the Area 52 model. Is that freely available to use?

Edit: Just seen the thread where you talk about models and stuff, so ignore this...
Last edited by IrrelevantComment on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IrrelevantComment

Postby Toyloli » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Sortof a nitpick, but 'Rest' seams counter productive. I mean I get it, but unless there is plan to be scenes later on that are done during 'rest' then it seams to me rest is a waste of time.
Especially since your game only has her working five days a week. It sort of implies that weekends nobody works and clearly she would be resting on those days as well.

My thoughts is maybe the weekend should be planned separately with the player choosing between rest or town at the end of the week.
At the very least stress should go down by larger amounts during rest. Plus I think libido should go up doing maid work as well.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Toyloli Wrote:Sortof a nitpick, but 'Rest' seams counter productive. I mean I get it, but unless there is plan to be scenes later on that are done during 'rest' then it seams to me rest is a waste of time.
Especially since your game only has her working five days a week. It sort of implies that weekends nobody works and clearly she would be resting on those days as well.

My thoughts is maybe the weekend should be planned separately with the player choosing between rest or town at the end of the week.
At the very least stress should go down by larger amounts during rest. Plus I think libido should go up doing maid work as well.

There will be other ways to gain/reduce stats outside of jobs, it is hard to see how it balances now without the bigger picture

Drackore Wrote:Created a gallery of all the sex scenes for you guys since this one isn't done yet! :D You can find it at http://g.e-hentai.org/g/626195/af6e6cdae2/

Did I really make that many sex scenes already? Damn! You should really have posted .gifs!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby nizagam » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm sorry to say but the game is still freezing for me.
It seems it worked only for the first time.
nizagam

Postby UnLimiTeD » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Livestream development. Nifty Idea!
UnLimiTeD

Postby DesertPunk121 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Is it just me or does this happen to everyone trying to do a job?

When I finally get my jobs on schedule and I click 'Start Week' like the game itself freezes but the animations sort of like switches to diff animations of other jobs really quick and it keeps switching over and over and over, like a bug.
DesertPunk121
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:37 am

DesertPunk121 Wrote:Is it just me or does this happen to everyone trying to do a job?

When I finally get my jobs on schedule and I click 'Start Week' like the game itself freezes but the animations sort of like switches to diff animations of other jobs really quick and it keeps switching over and over and over, like a bug.

I'm not seeing this, but it might have something to do with your save cache. In the next update I will do a round of optimizations and wipe everyone's game. Until then, try deleting your game save or starting a new once with the update. And as always, make sure you are running the latest version of flash (adobe.com).
GoRepeat

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:14 am

Played through a couple times, and I'm liking the mechanics. It reminds me of Monster Rancher 2, If you've ever played it, there are different levels of training that you can do every week, which increases or decreases stats.

I won't say a whole lot, since you know where to take this game too.
FuzzFace

Postby xalzamir » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:16 am

DesertPunk121 Wrote:Is it just me or does this happen to everyone trying to do a job?

I get that too, after you start a new game just refresh the page, before you start week, since it auto saves after every week, your not missing anything.
xalzamir
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:38 am

Gorepete Wrote:

I'm not seeing this, but it might have something to do with your save cache. In the next update I will do a round of optimizations and wipe everyone's game. Until then, try deleting your game save or starting a new once with the update. And as always, make sure you are running the latest version of flash (adobe.com).

Sorry GP, but I'm going to have to confirm that bug. Seems what triggers it is when you start a new game (delete one of your saves & start a new game on that slot if you don't have one free). If you're first action happens to be any kind of work, the bug that DP described happens, not giving you an option to do anything other than reload the game. Although it is possible to get around it if you reload the game, then load the save that was left behind; the bug doesn't effect you afterwards. It's just a matter of whether it's a new game that hasn't be loaded from a save & the first action you make is any kind of work.
Last edited by WonderGamer on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby gantz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:31 am

Great game so far, looking forward to exploring the town as well as seeing how each job affects the ending.
Possible addition
Adding a dialog right before unlocking a new sex scene for the first time, which tells the story of how Crystal gives into her desires.
It can be shown before said sex scene for the first time only, or she remembers what happened to her via a dream during her first time resting after said sex scene, finally maybe as a sort of synopsis of how she fell from grace at the end of the game for each job route.
Quick example of Dialog(0 creative work under my belt so dont expect much from me)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Waiter Sex scene convo
(Crystal performing her job normally scene)
Crystal:Dont you guys ever take a break from drinking and fucking
Male:If your feeling left out why not just join us
Cystal:Dont be ridiculous!!! Why would I ever... Kyaaa(Start of sex scene)
Male:Let me take care of that pent up sexual fustration your experiencing.
Crystal:Well a little action cant hurt, seeing hardons everyday would get the best of anyone...

Or maybe a quick convo at the armory
(Crystal performing her job normally scene)
Crystal:Another mind-numbing day of polishing shields, sharping swords and sweeping the floors... ugh
Armorer:Well you could always polish my sword, I know you have been sneaking glaces at it since your first day working here
Crystal:I dont know what your talking about... besides you've been working all day. I can smell you from here
Armorer:Does it turn you on, you know it does. Come get on your knees and have a taste you know you're dying for it.(start of sex scene)
Crystal:I. I am... I can't help it, Im stuck all week with nothing to stare at except the inventory and that dick of yours

Its not much of a suggestion but it might give the game something to show during rest periods since they are a must for gameplay.
gantz
Newly Registered

Postby jur07dbe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
Drackore Wrote:Created a gallery of all the sex scenes for you guys since this one isn't done yet! :D You can find it at http://g.e-hentai.org/g/626195/af6e6cdae2/

Did I really make that many sex scenes already? Damn! You should really have posted .gifs!

Already done it seems
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/626711/974473641e/
jur07dbe

Postby jur07dbe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 pm

The bug about the "placeholder animations" and "[]" text only happened to me on Update 2. When I downloaded udapte 3 and 4, I never got it again
jur07dbe

Postby fndom » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:38 pm

that happened to me when downloading the embeded swf file instead the linked one, the other one runs perfect

great work with the game so far by the way :D
fndom
Newly Registered

Postby xalzamir » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:41 am

Hey GP just wanna let you know that apparently the virginity remains intact regardless of the sex scene, even with Cook, dancer, and guard jobs, other wise, the new changes make it a bit more fun to build her up :)
xalzamir
Newly Registered

Postby Bartangelus » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:48 am

xalzamir Wrote:Hey GP just wanna let you know that apparently the virginity remains intact regardless of the sex scene, even with Cook, dancer, and guard jobs, other wise, the new changes make it a bit more fun to build her up :)

For my the virginiry does not remains intact, I even got a dialogue about that with the lizardwoman and when I check the statut it says "virginity : lost"

It must depends of the sex scene because there just a few that got a real penetration.
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:37 am

Bartangelus Wrote:
xalzamir Wrote:Hey GP just wanna let you know that apparently the virginity remains intact regardless of the sex scene, even with Cook, dancer, and guard jobs, other wise, the new changes make it a bit more fun to build her up :)

For my the virginiry does not remains intact, I even got a dialogue about that with the lizardwoman and when I check the statut it says "virginity : lost"

It must depends of the sex scene because there just a few that got a real penetration.

I have temporarily disabled it in the last update
GoRepeat

Postby IxFa » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:51 pm

I would like it if the infi% loading could be fixed so I can play this in any sized window I'd like. This bug happens when playing the game from the link, or from the file after download.
What causes the issue?
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:14 pm

IxFa Wrote:I would like it if the infi% loading could be fixed so I can play this in any sized window I'd like. This bug happens when playing the game from the link, or from the file after download.
What causes the issue?

No clue what you mean. Sounds like an issue with your version of flash player. What are you running?
GoRepeat

Postby ShanTao » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:28 pm

IxFa Wrote:I would like it if the infi% loading could be fixed so I can play this in any sized window I'd like. This bug happens when playing the game from the link, or from the file after download.
What causes the issue?

Hello, I got the same issue, when I was opening link in google chrome. Try different browser or video player. I'm using mozzila and it works fine
ShanTao
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop