Sadi's Hentai RPG - uploaded wrong game ver [23/5/13 update]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Sadi's Hentai RPG - uploaded wrong game ver [23/5/13 update]

Postby Sadi » Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 am

Updates:
- CG and sex scenes for all 5 girls completed. Game is technically playable. : )
-CGs and sex scenes added for item shop/weapon shop/magic shop girls.
-Dialogue for the catgirl is being added. CG for the item shop girl is being added.
-CGs for the little sister scenes have been added
-@chronostweets on twitter is rewriting the basic storyline and dialogue for the two current girls.
If anyone is interested in writing or has any suggestions for new girls, please contact me on twitter: https://twitter.com/sadisticironyx

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

This is my first game attempt with RPGmaker! I'm still looking for writers - please look at the bottom of this post for details!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.4
CG and sex scenes for all 5 girls completed. Game is technically playable. : )
Please download what I have so far here (Mediafire banned my account ;_; ):

https://www.yousendit.com/download/WFJWeVdpSWU3N0Q0WjhUQw <- correct one! I uploaded the old version yesterday LOL SORRY

NOTE:
This requires the RTP to run.
It's WIP, so there are always bugs. ;u; sorry.

Screenshots:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

WRITING HELP!!!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Basically, this is the format of dialogue I need.

First meeting:

- first paragraph of speech
- Two choices (these will give her two simple responses, which in the end will BOTH lead back to)
- second para of speech, which leads into the quest

Second meeting (Quest not complete)
- one repeating paragraph of speech

Third meeting (Quest complete)
- first paragraph of speech
- Two choices (these will give her two simple responses, which in the end will BOTH lead back to)
- second chunk of speech, which leads into sex

First round of sex
- first chunk of speech
- Two choices (these will give her two responses (one of which is the correct one to break her), which in the end will BOTH lead back to)
- second chunk of speech, which ends in the "Faster" option!

(After you click "faster")
- first chunk of speech
- Two choices (these will give her two responses (one of which is the correct one to break her), which in the end will BOTH lead back to)
- second chunk of speech, which ends in the "Finish" option!

(After you click "finish")
- first chunk of speech
- second chunk of speech, which then goes to the "Come inside/come outside" options!

(When you come inside)
- first chunk of speech
- Last paragraph before the scene fades out! (For convenience please make this vague so it works for the "come outside" one as well Q7Q)

(When you come outside)
- first chunk of speech
- Two choices (these will give her two responses (neither of these will break her), which in the end will BOTH lead back to)
- Same last paragraph as above, before the scene fades out!

Broken (You broke her, she's given up fighting you)

Sex
- first chunk of speech
- Two choices (these will give her two responses, which in the end will BOTH lead back to)
- second chunk of speech, which ends in the "Faster" option!

(After you click "faster")
- first chunk of speech
- Two choices (these will give her two responses, which in the end will BOTH lead back to)
- second chunk of speech, which ends in the "Finish" option!

(After you click "finish")
- first chunk of speech
- second chunk of speech, which then goes to the "Come inside/come outside" options!

(When you come inside)
- first chunk of speech
- Last paragraph before the scene fades out! (For convenience please make this vague so it works for the "come outside" one as well Q7Q)

(When you come outside)
- first chunk of speech
- Same last paragraph as above, before the scene fades out!

...As you can see, it's quite a lot! I need the whole dialogue rewritten for the Item Shop Girl, and the broken dialogue written for the Catacombs Girl. If you're interested, please mention me on twitter or email me at [email protected] QUQb
Last edited by Sadi on Fri May 24, 2013 2:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
Sadi

Re: Sadi's Hentai RPG - Need storyline/plot/script writers

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat May 11, 2013 10:23 am

Thanks for posting here! I'm excited to take a look at this once I've slept.

If you're looking for writing help, I'm pretty sure you can find quite a few people who would be happy to help.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and I wish you luck with your project! :)
Zeus Kabob

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 11, 2013 1:44 pm

I'd be willing to lend some help if I have time.

EDIT: How the heck do you get the Blowjob option?
Kuragari

Postby Sadi » Sat May 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Thanks Kuragari. Please leave a message here when you have time and are willing to commit/contribute. ouo

For the blowjob option, you have to choose "keep silent", "slap her", "come inside", "obey me (approx LOL)". : )
Sadi

Re: Sadi's Hentai RPG - Need writers [12/5/13 update]

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Okay first off, I'd suggest not editing your post until you don't need to get them approved! That is, after your first ten posts, when you're not New Member status any more. Lost everything I had typed up before because you needed it reapproved. :(

Now then, I find myself very interested in this concept! Seems like it could be a lot of fun.

I had some trouble getting it to work for me, though. The game didn't want to work, even though I can still run other Ace games just fine? Ultimately managed to work it by decrypting it (sorry), opening my copy of Ace, and choosing 'Open' from there, as everything else didn't work. Heck, double clicking the decrypted rvproj2 file claimed to crash the editor - when I had the editor open and it didn't crash at all! Any idea why I had so much trouble? Eh whatevs, I got it in the end, right?

So hey you're looking for writers? I like to think I'm a decent writer! And personally I have too much time. :| No real job right now, some dog care work and some job hunting, but other than that I've got time to spare. I'd be happy to fill it writing smut for you, if you'd have me!
Wonderful Hawk

Postby Sadi » Sat May 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Hawk!

I didn't realise it until I edited it haha! I'll hold off until I get ten posts at least. ouoll

That's really weird. ): I'll try to fix it - not sure what's wrong, but I'm very glad you got it working in the end! :D It might be an issue on my side because I tried a process I saw on the RPGMaker forums about how to make an exe that would run without the user having to download the RTP <- probably this LOLOLL.

I'd be really glad to have people helping to write - just PM me if you have time! Anywayhere'salistofwhatIneedrightnowlolollol /shot

- I just made another character - the item shop girl: here's her face set! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKAQZe5CAAAlDee.png:large

I haven't thought through her plot, except that it'll probably make the player search around town for something to blackmail her with lol. If you have any ideas for her quest and dialogue from first meeting up till the sex event, or need any details, please just pm me! :D I really haven't written anything for her, but I'll try and fill everything in with some very quick placeholder text so you have an idea of what I need. Just lemme know if you're still interested!
Sadi

Postby Grosham » Sun May 12, 2013 1:42 pm

You've caught my interest. Though I'm slightly disturbed by the fact that the only scene is this... and I'm still interested. Anyway, big brother issues aside, can I throw in some ideas and possibly even writing?
Grosham

Postby Sadi » Sun May 12, 2013 4:33 pm

*update V1.1:

Please download from this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wrbh0brq6rad81w
Sadi

Postby LVL 108 Paladin » Sun May 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi i'm really liking the screenshots but i'm having a problem with the dowload link and it's saying that the file is deleted or invalid and i can't download it :(
LVL 108 Paladin
Newly Registered

Postby Sam » Sun May 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Youre Link from Mediafire is down. ;)
Sam
Newly Registered

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Sun May 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Sadi Wrote:That's really weird. ): I'll try to fix it - not sure what's wrong, but I'm very glad you got it working in the end! :D It might be an issue on my side because I tried a process I saw on the RPGMaker forums about how to make an exe that would run without the user having to download the RTP <- probably this LOLOLL.

Okay, no, it turned out to be on my end after all, sorry! My copy had gone somewhat out of date, so newer games weren't working right. I got everything back up to speed, so things are running perfect now! Sorry for bothering you with what turned out to be simply my problem.
Wonderful Hawk

Postby Dargoria » Mon May 13, 2013 1:56 am

Wow, that is actually not bad. You say you're not good at writing, but I think the sex scenes are just fine. There is plenty of room for expansion, and so far I love what you have so far. Wish you luck on finding some writers for the plot, I can't wait to see a completed game.
Dargoria
Newly Registered

Postby Sadi » Mon May 13, 2013 5:22 am

LVL 108 Paladin Wrote:Hi i'm really liking the screenshots but i'm having a problem with the dowload link and it's saying that the file is deleted or invalid and i can't download it :(

Sam Wrote:Youre Link from Mediafire is down. ;)

Hi! I don't want to edit my topic until I've gotten the auto-approve status (need ten posts hehe), so please refer to the post above your comments:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wrbh0brq6rad81w

Sorry and thanks haha!
Sadi

Postby Sadi » Mon May 13, 2013 5:27 am

Wonderful Hawk Wrote:
Sadi Wrote:That's really weird. ): I'll try to fix it - not sure what's wrong, but I'm very glad you got it working in the end! :D It might be an issue on my side because I tried a process I saw on the RPGMaker forums about how to make an exe that would run without the user having to download the RTP <- probably this LOLOLL.

Okay, no, it turned out to be on my end after all, sorry! My copy had gone somewhat out of date, so newer games weren't working right. I got everything back up to speed, so things are running perfect now! Sorry for bothering you with what turned out to be simply my problem.

Ohh I'm very glad you got everything working! Whew. I had no idea how I would have gone about fixing it LOLOL. 8'D

Dargoria Wrote:Wow, that is actually not bad. You say you're not good at writing, but I think the sex scenes are just fine. There is plenty of room for expansion, and so far I love what you have so far. Wish you luck on finding some writers for the plot, I can't wait to see a completed game.

Hey! Thank you very much. Someone actually just volunteered to rewrite the dialogue for both girls, so hopefully that will turn out great! I could also use some suggestions on storyline, quests, girls etc, so feel free anyone to just post (or if you want a quick reply, @sadisticironyx on twitter hur hur).
Sadi

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Posting it here as well so others can share feedback.

Alright, so you need help with this on several fronts from what I understand. Let me start by suggesting the title "Sex-Quest" or "Sexfiend". The main character presented thus far seems to be that of someone who is thinking of nothing but sex sex sex, so both seem to be good names.

You mentioned plot, and I have an idea. The main goal of the game is to get all the girls to become your harem, with all of them serving you. more on this below.

Now, if there's only going to be 3-5 girls, I would like to suggest (possibly implore) the implementation of 'paths' for each character. To make things interesting, you could have three paths for each girl. The Romance path, the Sex Addict path, and the Sex toy path. You advance down each path by doing certain actions. The romance path might require an addition to the game, that being a way to make money, and the Sex addict path could also require it. Of course, you could simply make it so to get the items you would need to buy you need to do little quests/favors for people instead. Anyways, to progress along these paths you would do actions that increase the points for that path. An example would be...for the sex toy path, cold and cruel responses and actions would give points to that option. When you reached certain numbers for each path's points, the dialogue would change accordingly.

Anyways, the three paths would be as follows:

Romance- This path requires the player to instead woo the character to get sex. The end result would be the girl falling in love with you. Depending on what personality you gave the sister, her romance path could be incredibly difficult and time consuming. This path would require the most questing and item hunting.

Sex Addict-This path would require the introduction of a Foreplay/tease option to choose from, the idea being using it to make the girl your wanting to screw all hot and bothered before hand. The end goal would be to make the girl addicted to sex, specifically from you. Items necessary for this path would be items that would increase the arousal and pleasure the girl is receiving during sex.

Sex Toy- This path would be the easiest, as all it requires is for the player to treat the girl coldly/cruely. The eventual result would be that the girl ends up as a sort of emotionally blank living sex toy.

Each of these paths would give a special ending for the epilogue (once all girls are yours, the game is over) depending on which path you took.

Possible features to add to the game:
-Change HP to energy, and have sex and possibly questing slowly drain the characters energy. To refill their Energy, they have to sleep, which transitions the player into the next day. Adding in items that could be bought to replenish energy would be something that goes with this, as well as the consequence of reaching zero (character passes out, wakes up at home missing some money)
-A time limit to get all the girls. Say 100 days until his parents get home or until he has to go back to school or whatnot. Consequently, adding in clock that tells you what time it is so you can keep track.
-A few side-jobs/quests that allow one to farm money for say the romance path and if one doesn't want to do favors to get some of the special items. doing this however would take time and drain energy faster.

And now, for an example of some writing to throw in.

Between the player and the sister:

Having tied her up, you decide to have some fun with her before you move onto the main course. You push your body against hers, your already erect dick poking against her small, soft ass.

Sister: "What is wrong with y-"

You silence her by reaching around and cupping a breast in your hand, gently rubbing and massaging it as you get a feel for your sisters tits. You've always admired her breasts, having watched them from afar for the last few years. You never thought you'd get the opportunity to hold them in your hands, to play with them as much as you wanted.

Sister: "H-Hey, stop that! Are you crazy?"

You ignore her, your hands deftly moving to unbutton her blouse, but you don't stop there, expertly removing her bra with a flourish and earning a surprised yelp from your sister as the soft breeze coming from the nearby window causes her nipples to stiffen. You laugh at this reaction, earning another death glare from her even as her face flushes in shame and arousal.

You return your hands to her chest, rolling and probing the mounds of wonderful flesh. Every so often you let a finger softly stroke a nipple, and each time it causes dear sister to gasp and jump. Her reaction both amuses and pleasures you, as each time her body lurches forward and then falls back it brushes her pantie covered pussy against the tip of your cock.

She continues to protest, despite the wetness beginning to form on her panties, and you decide its time for the next part of your assault. You remove your hands from her breasts and gently push her against the table, her ass now pointed out towards you and clearly showing her lacy lingerie. A small stain is clearly visible where her waiting pussy is, and you chuckle at the sight.

Without hesitation or any warning, you slip her panties down and attack her pussy, tongue darting out to lick up the juices that have started to leak out and searching for more of your sisters sweet nectar...

I believe that should be more then sufficient.

So, thoughts?
Kuragari

Postby Grosham » Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 pm

A quick idea for another girl: a shy girl that you see around town. When you walk up to her she runs away without a word. After several encounters like this (you'd have to keep searching the town for her) you manage to trap her in a dead end alley.

As I'm still not sure where this game is going, there are a few options at this point. I like Kuragari's idea though, so I'll break it down like that.
1) Romance. You stop her from running and talk to her. You'll become able to meet her at a certain place. Later you'll find her being molested, save her, and walk her home. Possibilities open from there.

2) Sex Addict. You stop her from running away again by grabbing her. You tell her she's cute, tease her a bit, and end with a deep kiss. She runs off blushing, but the beginnings of eroticism have been planted. Each time you see her you take it a bit farther.

3) Sex Toy. You force her down and have your way then and there. She'll try to run from you every time she sees you after that, but if you set it up right you'll be able to trap her and do it again. After this happens several times, her mind is totally broken.

Is this enough, or should I keep fleshing out the idea some?
And then he vanished, never seen again.
Grosham

Postby Sadi » Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 pm

v1.2
Please download what I have so far here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f1nadk3pnvlwd1r
Sadi

Postby Sadi » Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Kuragari + Grosham

Hey! Those ideas sound awesome! However, this is my first game and I'm very much an rpgmaker noob so I'm not sure how interactive and how many paths it's possible for this game to have ;u;. Your ideas sound great though, and I'll keep them in mind if and when I get better at this stuff OUOb Thanks again!
Sadi

Postby Dargoria » Mon May 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Sadi Wrote:Kuragari + Grosham

Hey! Those ideas sound awesome! However, this is my first game and I'm very much an rpgmaker noob so I'm not sure how interactive and how many paths it's possible for this game to have ;u;. Your ideas sound great though, and I'll keep them in mind if and when I get better at this stuff OUOb Thanks again!

If you need any help with the game, you could always check the guides they have on their website. They are quite handy on getting you started with the basics.
You can check out the RPG Maker VX Ace tutorial here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support/tuto ... ker-vx-ace
I'm not too sure how different Ace is from just regular VX, but you can also check out the VX tutorial as well, which is really good at walking you through the basics: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support/tuto ... g-maker-vx
Dargoria
Newly Registered

Postby UnLimiTeD » Mon May 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Nice to see another project.
I wish you luck with your progress, and I'll try it out as soon as I downloaded it.
As for paths, light, dark, whatever, I suggest you take hints from existing projects, say, 'Harem' or the like.
They frequently have a blue and red path, you can probably connect the points what they mean. ;)
A third option could either be the golden middle, or another colour;
You could plain have an invisible "alignment bar", and exclude some options if the player continuously acted the other way; aka, if you're always way kind and a romantic saint, being a selfish asshole doesn't quite go with the protagonists ego.
This obviously goes easier if you have a specific order, so if you have girls ABCDE, you have A and B available first, only unlock interaction with C once you have either A or B, then need A and B to open up D, etc, you'll have a lot easier time to manage to choices and possible protagonist personalities, and the character will probably be decently fleshed out by D.
Alternatively, make it relatively linear, with the majority of choices only having immediate effect, and have one or two story choices that curtail the options you have afterwards.
You can also combine the two, which sounds like a huge hassle but might make planning easier. (This is from a game designer, but with no experience in actual RPG maker, sides playing of course)

Edit: Ok, tried it. You're off to a decent start, I'm already anxious for more.
Few notes:
The game manuals guide tells off a "You will obey me" option, but the text is different now.
When you unlocked the BJ option, then choose "Rape again", finishing had no outside/inside choice, it always resulted in the latter anyways.

Also, good Art. So far, the existing scenes seem definitely along a "dark" path, so I suggest you do that first before you think about choices.
UnLimiTeD

Next

Return to Creative Corner