2.5d survival horror adventure. (Blender)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: 2.5d survival horror adventure. (Blender)

Postby Eumel2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:49 pm

im really looking forward to this i hope there will be a demo soon :)
Eumel2

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:42 pm

few months old, i doubt it!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby AmazingHorse » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:29 am

PLZ put out a demo soon. i really wanna try out this game its awsome. and do you got a blog? if you do plz put out a link so i can check it out! :D
AmazingHorse
Newly Registered

Postby tentacleMonsters » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:34 am

Hello everyone. Sorry for my long absence. School hit me a lot harder then I thought it would, and I haven't had time to thing about anything else.

Well, to make it up to you, Here is the demo

I decided to simply upload the blend file, as I was having a lot of problems getting blender's runtime exporter to work correctly. You will have to install blender to play this, but doing so is pretty painless. Shouldn't take you more a minute or so. As a bonus, however, having blender will allow you to mess around with the game itself, and add stuff if you want to.

As it is, this isn't much more then a prototype, but it should give you an idea of the kind of game I'm trying to build.

Cheers
tentacleMonsters

Postby cereburn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:05 am

I've installed blender and opened the blend file, but how do I actually play?
It's shows me the menu, but if I click on anything It gives me options to edit what I click on.
cereburn

Postby cereburn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 am

Ok, figured out game mode.

Looks promising, I look forward to more.
cereburn

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:23 am

Just tried it out and it looks pretty good so far for a beginning demo. Encountered one problem where if you let one of 'them' finish with you then any other ones you come across will be stuck in that animation. So even if the first one fucks her throat while fingering her, the second one will still show that animation even if he's taking her doggy-style. I don't even have a passing knowledge of Blender so I have no idea atm how to fix that.

Just a few gameplay questions to remind me of what you're going for. What was this about getting caught fucking large groups again? Does it mean that there's going to be animations for groups or that it'll end up being that 'they' wait in line to screw the PC? Is stamina going to be our only defining stat while sex and running depletes it?
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby tentacleMonsters » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah, the issue you describe is a tricky one to fix, and will probably require a fairly major rewrite of how game object interact. I've already started on doing so, however it's taking me awhile.

As for the gameplay, avoiding large groups of enemies will eventually be the goal. This will be possible after the major rewrite I mentioned earlier.

Also, the primary stat isn't going to be stamina, but sanity. every monster you fuck will lower your sanity, and larger groups, as well as more grotesque monsters will drive it down much faster, but as you progress, your character will learn how to cope, sort of, so monsters won't take as much sanity away from you, allowing you to progress. If you lose all sanity, you go insane and lose the game. Essentially, you have become one of them, wandering around fucking everything you come across.
tentacleMonsters

Postby napala » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Uhhh... TentacleMonsters, Halp pls:

File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.

The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Any suggestions?
napala

Postby tentacleMonsters » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 am

ah, my bad. should be good now. (Just had to validate my email with mediafire)
tentacleMonsters

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:31 am

Ooh, sanity being our prime stat! I like it. I suppose there might be an animation upon game over where our character (either the girl or her mother, or maybe both) are caught in never-ending gangbang, but that might be too much to ask. ;)

Actually, sanity being our primary stat reminds me a little of using sanity in D&D, and how I was so worried about one of my characters going insane the second he went into Sigil because absolutely anything in that place that's surrounded on four sides was a portal to somewhere and he could see portals (active or inactive) and could see where they went and how to activate them. Though, that would be my character breaking down from information overload (which didn't happen thanks to a ring of mind shielding), this would be breaking down and becoming a fuck zombie from sex overload.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby AmazingHorse » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:29 am

for some reason i cant open the game. please help it just takes me to some link like this: http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409 ... EXT=rgss2a

please help i really wanna play this game D:
AmazingHorse
Newly Registered

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:51 am

Update the first post with the download?
FruitSmoothie

Postby tentacleMonsters » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:53 pm

@AmazingHorse: you can't open the game file, or the download link? If it's the link, there isn't much I can do, just something mediafire is screwing up. If it's the file itself, Did you install blender? if you did, try opening the file with blender.

@fruitSmoothie: will do
tentacleMonsters

Postby kvier » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:00 am

I like the premise. There's a few places here and there that need attention (e.g. somehow I got stuck in one of the walls), but I'm certain that would happen with more development. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here!
kvier

Postby Shmole » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:37 am

I noticed a small bug while playing. After letting the first 1 or 2 men finish, all the ones after that finish go invisible during the final animation while the girl still does hers.

All in all though its not too bad of a game. Are you planning to add things like objectives, health/stamina bars, other enemies, etc.?
Shmole

Postby AmazingHorse » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:18 pm

i was wondering how do i start my game with blender in this i opened blender and found the file in there. but all i get is a picture of this: http://gyazo.com/bc6bd5bf9ae721a5f80d91b901aa3ff2

i can not press anything at it. its simply just text.
AmazingHorse
Newly Registered

Postby [Brand_Name] » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:21 am

so uh... a bit strange...
nsfw
Attachments
Doc1.pdf
(158.8 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:30 am

Anything new on this front?
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby Rogue 909 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Looks good, but nothing done since? Shame really as it's got potential.
Rogue 909

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner