Dead Space: Frequency

Re: Dead Space: Frequency

Postby Jrhonen » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:18 am

I was unable to shoot for some reason.
Jrhonen

Postby xPreatorianx » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:28 pm

I have to say this game is pretty awesome. But it is really difficult though. To be honest I believe this is the most difficult game you've come out with Gorepete. I think it's because the controls are a bit unresponsive. Or rather it's hard to hit the necromorphs in the proper areas before they swarm all over you. Is there anyway to make them a little slower? Or perhaps create some type of secondary weapon like the beginning of the game that slows them down for a short period of time? Similar to stasis used in the real game? Heck I don't even know if it's in this game as I can't get past the first necromorph encounter.
xPreatorianx

Postby Taco » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Ok. So after like 15 tries I THINK i beat everything. I say I think because I died on my way to the 2nd Generator. So first off, this game is not too hard. the point and click mechanics are great, it spices things up a bit but adds more than enough difficulty, if you want to add depth, maybe use a health pack/healing potion mechanic.
Bug 1 when you activate the security console on level 3 it doesn't register if you leave the room quick enough.
Bug 2 after you find the infestation on level 3 on the right, and defeat the monsters in the long corridor, the screen pans to far and you see the black background
Taco
Newly Registered

Postby Chameleon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Suggestions: (sorry if they have already been mentioned or just not yet implemented I didn't read all 6 pages :)

Z both opens and closes map
melee attack
projectile animation for plasma cutter

Really looking forward to playing this in the future! Keep up the good work gore!
Chameleon

Postby Calpico » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:33 am

doesn't seem like he'll be updating it, so no need to add more posts
Calpico

Postby killzone1012 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 am

wow this showed much promise to be a complete game you game devs need to stop quiting on projects and finish them this site has gone downhill
killzone1012

Postby Calpico » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 am

killzone1012 Wrote:wow this showed much promise to be a complete game you game devs need to stop quiting on projects and finish them this site has gone downhill

chill
it's their choice to work and supply content to you for free or not
Calpico

Postby Mr D » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 pm

killzone1012 Wrote:wow this showed much promise to be a complete game you game devs need to stop quiting on projects and finish them this site has gone downhill

Really? Are you serious? "this site has gone downhill"? Well let me tell you something, {stereotypical old man voice starts here} back in my days we did not have thing like "finished games". We had exactly 2 things and those were LoK v0.2 and the good old MiM which were still not finished products mind you. We did not have all those "sub-forums" and "rpg maker games". We had one thing and that was flash. Yup back in my days it was flash only and the highest version at that time was CS4 mind you. There was next to none original content because all projects were just an re-skins of the good old LoK sprites. But we still had talent like the Kuja with his "new" and "hip" sprites that unfortunately never saw the light of animation. Or KaTsuO_O who made the second attempt at the Krystal and Lizgirl sprites. And let us not forget the smooth art style of Kalypso. The were the big 3 K back in the old days. And there was never a thing like an "finished project" in sight. But now all you young hipsters have your GoRepeats and your RPG maker games. All those "finished games" and regularly updated "live project" have made you go soft. You will have unfinished games and you will like it! Damn whippersnapper! Get off my lawn!
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby napsii » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Simmer down, you guys.

Gorepete is currently busy with life-related stuff, so it's unlikely he'll be able to put out any more updates for the next while. Patience is a virtue.

Because nothing is 100% yet, good feedback is being provided and it hasn't been that long since the last update, I am not going to lock this, but please: let's not get off topic with senseless complaints and arguments.
napsii

Postby Mr D » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:19 am

napsii Wrote:Simmer down, you guys.

Are you implying I am above 98,5 degrees because that is the normal body temperature and I don't really think that is being considered simmering level. I consider simmering, I don't know a 150 degree something that you know simmers a little bit.
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby catgirl64 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:06 pm

I aprove! :D
catgirl64

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm

I found the controls alright and the objectives were clear to where you were supposed to be going. I never really felt confused, thought that first necromorph was way too close for me when it came in. I died...
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Nobudi » Fri May 03, 2013 12:17 am

I agree with Reaper. I CAN'T GET AWAY ;_;
Nobudi

Postby ima » Sat May 04, 2013 6:25 am

Thanks a lot. Now if the green marker will appear in dead space 4 - a lot of neat sings will come in my head while gameplay.

Just kidding.

While i'm here. What does Beezy embodiment?. It's so interesting for me, that i posting it here. Sorry.
ima

Postby Lucky777 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Envy, I expect.
Lucky777

Postby ima » Sun May 05, 2013 1:13 am

Lucky777 Wrote:Envy, I expect.

Thank you! I am too lazy to beat the Sakyu again.
ima

Postby [Brand_Name] » Sun May 05, 2013 1:51 am

Mr D Wrote:
napsii Wrote:Simmer down, you guys.

Are you implying I am above 98,5 degrees because that is the normal body temperature and I don't really think that is being considered simmering level. I consider simmering, I don't know a 150 degree something that you know simmers a little bit.

What is that from it's killing me...
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby Mr D » Sun May 05, 2013 2:53 pm

[Brand_Name] Wrote:What is that from it's killing me...

It is from Egoraptors flash called Mr. literal
link here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI4Ojgz5Qo4
Mr D

Postby IxFa » Tue May 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Oh god finally. Got the generators up to 100% and then went through a door that ended me on a black screen and nothing else.

I think I finally mastered this game. Shame Gorepete said there was nothing for 66% and beyond, and was not lying, but I felt like exploring the entire thing.

I need something else to do...
IxFa

Postby GoRepeat » Sun May 26, 2013 4:07 am

Calpico Wrote:doesn't seem like he'll be updating it, so no need to add more posts

Actually I have still been working on it, but RL issues have been keeping me away from forums for a while

This is LoK - never assume just because someone disappears for a few months they are actually gone!

:lol:

PS - lol someone just pointed me to the ULMF thread.... those guys take this stuff way to seriously. Ah well, more fuel for the grinder, I guess~
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop