Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby hpfan123 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:01 am

for some reason when i tried to play this game after spending hours downloading the game and the pictures, it opens a widow but then causes my computer to freeze. any idea y and how i can fix the issue
hpfan123

Postby decimad » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 am

Downloaded the game and the pictures, yet still when i start the game it closes itself due to "unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/P_Body20"

anyone knows why this is still that way?
decimad

Postby Gaming_Trooper » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:12 pm

when I want to wear the outfit at the beginning it says it cant find the outfit and then crashes. Hope this helps you find the little gamebreaking bug. might be because of dropbox beeing asshole to me
Gaming_Trooper
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 pm

decimad Wrote:Downloaded the game and the pictures, yet still when i start the game it closes itself due to "unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/P_Body20"

anyone knows why this is still that way?
Because JDJacksan gave up on it.

To fix it, open the directory into which you unpacked the game, go into the Graphics and then Pictures subdirectories, and copy from any other one P_Body*.png to P_Body20.png

If you don't have any P_Body*.png files, you may have forgotten to download the Pictures archive.
kvier

Previous

Return to Creative Corner