Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby konowal » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 pm

konowal

Postby jb28147 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 am

konowal Wrote:i suggest try http://www.4shared.com

4shared only useful if you have an account with them because it requires an account to download anything off of 4shared.
jb28147

Postby Vid » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 am

Yeah, I think it'd be really great if you could just have it all as one download rather than two. Right now, unless you pay FileFactory (yeah right) you have to wait like an hour or something between downloads, so I haven't actually tried your game because of that, and also because the picture file would take me like 45 minutes to download. Maybe that's just me, and other people don't have speed issues, but regardless, at least put it all in one file so that we don't have to wait in between. Thanks.
Vid

Postby konowal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:25 am

the acount on 4shared is free-you only nedd to register :p
konowal

Postby konowal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:03 pm

alternatively link to picutres
http://www.4shared.com/rar/rMClG3Hg/Pictures.html
version 1.02
Fixed the bugs with the outfit management, jail scene, The jogging glitch
http://www.4shared.com/file/MzX7vO7t/Adult_sim.html
Last edited by konowal on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
konowal

Postby cereburn » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:16 pm

konowal Wrote:alternatively link to picutres
http://www.4shared.com/rar/rMClG3Hg/Pictures.html

can you also post the game to 4shared?
cereburn

Postby konowal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:18 pm

i don`t have new version -i have version with the bugs but yeah i can.If someone has new version -he can create a free acount on 4shared and upload it then.
konowal

Postby jb28147 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm

konowal Wrote:the acount on 4shared is free-you only nedd to register :p

Some people don't like creating account just for one site.
jb28147

Postby Kurushimi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 am

Bug: Missing file audio/SE/suck2
Kurushimi

Postby ADIDAS » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 am

I had that file missing even after the latest update, tell you how I fixed mine. Go into the SE file and choose a random file/sound effect you want to use and copy that file, then paste it in the SE file, it should have the same name as the file you copied just adds the word copy at the end. Now right click on that file and rename that file the name of the file your missing. Problem solved.
ADIDAS

Postby kvier » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 am

A bunch of bug-shaped things:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

There's a bunch of places in game where you must have programmed "Variable =+ 30" instead of "Variable += 30" (e.g. masturbating in jail, jogging)
When you've finished the modeling line, the photographer gives you +2 Karma every time you talk to him
The two makeup kits heal HP and MP instead of ... whatever it is they're supposed to do.
The dress-up system (borrowed from Grrl Power) is kind of a pain and awkward
(Bug carried over from Grrl Power's dress-up system: the in-the-field "undress" and "put clothes back on" interface doesn't work)
It's not clear in what order jogging clothes are supposed to work, or why they're disjoint from the other clothing management.
If you're not wearing both tops and bottoms (and I forget if also underwear), the soldier arrests you. This doesn't make sense if you were given the full summer dress (which is "only" a top)
It's frustrating that the only clothing you get is entirely random and there's no opportunity to get anything else
Getting arrested for streaking is a dead-end if you don't have enough whorishness points because you can't sleep
In seducing the uncle, when you remove the panties, they're gone forever.
If you have high enough intelligence to get hired by the principal without seducing him, you never get to seduce him and so can never have the schoolhouse orgy
After you've gotten kicked out of your aunt's house, if you haven't been able to start renting from Kris, you no longer have access to a bureau and so can't change clothes or use the breast pump
Using the breast pump is kind of repetitive, especially if you got the "milk capacity" increase
Why do things have non-zero costs on the "skills" screen?
Why are the things in the Skill/Status option not folded into the normal status screen?
If you've already gone home with Kris after a date, you never can again (instead, inside his house, it's still midday)... and in fact, he stays in front of your aunt's house where you can go on the same date again
You can never go to the dream realm to level up once you no longer have sleep in the aunt's basement nor rent from Kris.
You aunt feels the need to tell you every time you return to the main map after she's kicked you out that ... she's kicked you out.
When getting hired to model, it's easy to get trapped by the walking old guy in his apartment if you haven't yet fellated the sitting-on-the-chair old guy
You can restart the "seducing the uncle" plot when he's standing next to you by the bed by talking to him rather than walking north.
It would be nice if there were some way to know how much confidence you needed for the bonus for any given photoshoot before you started it
In character generation there appear to be two different ways to increase intelligence?
In character generation and levelling, some of the traits won't tell you anything about them unless you have enough to buy them.

Probably my fault:
I can't figure out how to seduce any of the guys in Kris's apartment
I can't figure out how to do any of the whoring plot after you get hired by Valerie
I can't figure out how, if anything can ever be done, with the guy who wants an adult nursing relationship with his gf/wife in the shop.
The "S" key never seems to do anything other than the animation
kvier

Postby fivesteaks » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 am

kvier Wrote:A bunch of bug-shaped things:

I can confirm literally all of these, including the "probably my fault" stuff at the bottom. I was contemplating making a walkthrough, including parts where I thought there were dead-ends, but kvier covered it pretty well.

I think the amount of content in Central is great, it just needs the bugs fixed and finish off the prostitution jobs.
fivesteaks

Postby Kurushimi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 am

"If you've already gone home with Kris after a date, you never can again (instead, inside his house, it's still midday)... and in fact, he stays in front of your aunt's house where you can go on the same date again"

Go on the date. Have him take you to his house. You'll get the same option (may have to talk to him again), have him bring you to his house again. Should work this time.

"It's not clear in what order jogging clothes are supposed to work, or why they're disjoint from the other clothing management."

Skimpy takes priority over normal, which takes priority over conservative.
Kurushimi

Postby konowal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 pm

on the newest release i still can`t get the job from the recepcionist and if i take the illegal job from mistress with whore reputation 80 harold say me no content yet.
Last edited by konowal on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
konowal

Postby cereburn » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:16 pm

is there a FAQ for this game? I'm running into some problems that either are huge problems with the game, or I'm having some noob issues.
I can't put on the jogging suit, the game just buzzes at me when I try to use it. If I take off my clothes first, I can't put them back on again. Going to skills/manage outfit then dress current or dress single item does nothing.
I was able to put on the slutty dress, but as soon as I started moving, it dissappeared, leaving me naked, again.
When in jail, after talking with the girls I'm told to rest, but there are no beds to rest on.
In the dialog on the town, it says that your Aunt's place is at the end of the street. It's on the north side, kind of in the middle. How is that the end of the street?

With all these issues, I have to ask again, is there a FAQ because I'm just ignorant of how I need to do things, or does this title need to change it's release number to something without a 1.x, maybe 0.5?
cereburn

Postby konowal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:50 pm

you nedd to generate your dress in prologue.After it you can change it to sluty dress with stayonyou.You see the cross on the central map-if you go on it it ask you if you`d like to change in jogging suit-you must buy it earlier in the secend shop.The outfit menagemnet was from other game and it still buggy.YOu nedd to use the wardrobe to dress it ufter you andress.The wardrobe is in your bedroom.In the jail was a bad mear the other the end of the roon.
konowal

Postby cereburn » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:24 pm

konowal Wrote:you nedd to generate your dress in prologue.After it you can change it to sluty dress with stayonyou.You see the cross on the central map-if you go on it it ask you if you`d like to change in jogging suit-you must buy it earlier in the secend shop.The outfit menagemnet was from other game and it still buggy.YOu nedd to use the wardrobe to dress it ufter you andress.The wardrobe is in your bedroom.In the jail was a bad mear the other the end of the roon.

I'm sure some of this is being lost in translation, but I'll ask about what I didn't understand in your post.
What wardrobe should I be looking for in my room?
I've got no idea what you are trying to tell me about the jail except that it's supposed to be on the other side of the room(I'm assuming you mean room?)
cereburn

Postby Kurushimi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm

The wardrobe is 4 squares up and 7 squares to the left when you enter the basement.
Kurushimi

Postby kvier » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:22 am

Kurushimi Wrote:Go on the date. Have him take you to his house. You'll get the same option (may have to talk to him again), have him bring you to his house again. Should work this time.
Nope. I can have him bring me to his house as many times as I want, and every time it's daytime inside his house and he says he has to go to school, and he's still waiting in front of the aunt's house, and the trigger in front of the school is still there.
Kurushimi Wrote:Skimpy takes priority over normal, which takes priority over conservative.
For mechanic reasons it's obvious why it's prioritized that way. My point was more the UI is awkward. Why would you want to carry around three different jogging suits? Why is it disjoint from the rest of the clothing management? Why is the jogging clothes store not a "normal" store?
kvier

Postby Kurushimi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:50 am

kvier Wrote:Nope. I can have him bring me to his house as many times as I want, and every time it's daytime inside his house and he says he has to go to school, and he's still waiting in front of the aunt's house, and the trigger in front of the school is still there.

For mechanic reasons it's obvious why it's prioritized that way. My point was more the UI is awkward. Why would you want to carry around three different jogging suits? Why is it disjoint from the rest of the clothing management? Why is the jogging clothes store not a "normal" store?

Have you tried the other options?

There's an "items" store and a "clothes" store. That's pretty much how they do it in real life. As for having three different ones, I only got the skimpy one, then used that. If that didn't work, I tried the normal one. Then when the skimpy one got used, I discarded the normal one. You may also want to keep in mind that this is not part of clothes management at all. It's an item that enables an action - clothing in name only. In functionality, I'd compare it to a key.
Kurushimi

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner