Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby Kurushimi » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:09 am

I think Central has plenty of content, and I think you should expand with more areas.
Kurushimi

Postby fivesteaks » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 am

Kurushimi Wrote:how to make the orgy scene possible (kept getting caught)

Please explain. I can't figure this one out. No matter what I do, the principal always gives me the "So, you're looking for a job" speech.
fivesteaks

Postby bronzedragon316 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 am

For those who are having the Jail problem.

I was able to figure it out (i think) Make sure you are completely naked when you go in, no clothes on at all (i think glasses are okay) and when you get to the bed the options should pop up. you also need Whore Points (40 should be enough I think, but had 80)

One bug I want to point out is the "undress in public" when I make a new character I can undress fine, but when I gain confidence points the ability goes away.

Also, are we able to change the character model that we see? I notice in the pictures there's more player models. is there a way to switch to them somehow?
bronzedragon316
Newly Registered

Postby konowal » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:30 am

how to get whore reputations points?
konowal

Postby Kurushimi » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Fivesteaks: You can seduce the principal if you've first seduced your uncle.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

To seduce your uncle, go look at the pear necklace upstairs. Talk to uncle. Go to the big bedroom upstairs. It will give you a prompt - remove panties and keep them. Go talk to uncle, and you'll get a scene. Repeat this, then go to the bathroom. Go back to uncle, talk to him. Go to bathroom again, masturbate. Bathroom again, invite him in (if this doesn't work, masturbate again then invite him in).

After you've done this, you can go to the principal. If you don't have any intelligence, you get to try "persuading" him to give you the job anyway. This will make the orgy scene possible later on:

To get the orgy scene, go teach the class downstairs, and tease the two boys when you can. Eventually they'll call you a slut, choose the "agree" option. When that scene is done, talk to them again and they'll invite you to an orgy. Agree, go talk to the principal, then go to the room with all the people.

Konowal: The instructions above will work for you as well - the orgy scene gives whore points.

NOTE: Make sure you have enough hp and morale to do it! Save first in case you don't!
Kurushimi

Postby JDJacksan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 pm

I think I will get some time free today, I shall fix the bugs and re post the link, however there will be no new content as of now,Still kind of busy
with work.

I would like to know the opinion on the sex scene's, are they short ? if yes which ones etc....
Central city part is pretty much done, just the modelling boss quests remain to be updated.
I shall add southcity part when I get some time off.

Here is a list of stuff in southevergreen city:

1)The moo bar
2)Once you are done with moo bar you can buy a house of your own, turn it into a brothel or just leave it as it is.

Other than that.... that's all there is in southcity(So it seems kinda empty), so if you have any ideas which I can add, do tell me :D .
JDJacksan

Postby JDJacksan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 am

fivesteaks Wrote:
Kurushimi Wrote:how to make the orgy scene possible (kept getting caught)

Please explain. I can't figure this one out. No matter what I do, the principal always gives me the "So, you're looking for a job" speech.

That's wierd.....did you seduce the principle yet and get the job ??
JDJacksan

Postby WarterLar » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 am

Is the prostituition career available? I only get more jobs in next update, haven't done a single job yet, have all requirements for it, tell me how, please.
Secondly, what skills can you upgrade and what is the max level/requirements for them, and is there any anal at all, aside from

Uncle when you date the teacher, and when you ask them to come on your ass .

Loved the game up until now.
WarterLar

Postby JDJacksan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:58 am

WarterLar Wrote:Is the prostituition career available? I only get more jobs in next update, haven't done a single job yet, have all requirements for it, tell me how, please.
Secondly, what skills can you upgrade and what is the max level/requirements for them, and is there any anal at all, aside from

Uncle when you date the teacher, and when you ask them to come on your ass .

Loved the game up until now.

Yes the career is available,however you need to fulfill a couple of condition.
Right now the only way to get in, is by knowing a npc named valerie, you will find her in jail. Get her to tell her name and then go to the motel,
try peeping through the door.
In future,I shall add other ways to get the profession. One would be available in the Moo bar southcity and other I planned was via going undercover as a whore
in police profession in the business district.
But business district is the last map I will add, as it will contain only legal professions.
regarding anal scene it is not yet complete, I shall add new animations soon.
JDJacksan

Postby Kurushimi » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:35 am

JDJacksan Wrote:Yes the career is available,however you need to fulfill a couple of condition.
Right now the only way to get in, is by knowing a npc named valerie, you will find her in jail. Get her to tell her name and then go to the motel,

That's all good and well, but is there anything that can be done with said profession? I haven't been able to do more than get the badge deal, no success with doing some actual jobs.
Kurushimi

Postby JDJacksan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:31 am

Kurushimi Wrote:
JDJacksan Wrote:Yes the career is available,however you need to fulfill a couple of condition.

That's all good and well, but is there anything that can be done with said profession? I haven't been able to do more than get the badge deal, no success with doing some actual jobs.

Kurushimi did you try talking to the guy at the desk after you got the badge ?
There are 3 missions that you can do.
JDJacksan

Postby Kurushimi » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 am

JDJacksan Wrote:Kurushimi did you try talking to the guy at the desk after you got the badge ?
There are 3 missions that you can do.

I did, actually. He said "More jobs next update" or something.
Kurushimi

Postby ADIDAS » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 am

JD I experienced this problem aswell. After I peeped through the door and spoke to Valarie afterwards to obtain the badge I went to the guy at the desk and the old guy says " More missions in next update", The only thing I could do with the badge is talk to the old guy who approaches you with the modeling gig, when you talk to him he asks what he can do for you then you respond by saying I think it's what I can do for you and you show him the badge. He takes you into his house and you blow him. But other than that I haven't seen any other customers/mission that I can perform using the prostitution badge. And for those having problems with the orgy scene. When you have your first dream take the health skill which adds to your hp and you should have seduced your uncle. Approach the principal to apply for the job, once you seduce the principla and get the job start seducing your two students. After a while they accuse you of trying to seduce them,agree, then talk to the boys again after the sex scene that follows. Thats when the suggest the orgy in the conference room, before you go into the conference room to have the orgy go and talk to the principal and you will notice a new speach option " Ask for a favor". Select that option, and you ask him if you can use the conference room. If he is under your thumb he will say it's ok. After the orgy scene I suggest that you get your moral back into the positive before sleeping, if it's -50 or below you will commit suicide that night when you go to sleep. I suggest you don't have any intelligence at all cause I had 14 intelligence and got the job but then couldn't ask the principal for the favor before the orgy scene, plus it offers more sex scenes if you take the slutty route to get the job.
ADIDAS

Postby ADIDAS » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 am

JD if you added some extra text for the old guy to say after you have completed the 3 missions you speak of your programing or script writing may be making his dialogue " more jobs in next update" take priority infront of the 3 missions. I'm not a programer at all it's just the only explanation I can think of.
ADIDAS

Postby cereburn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 am

Are there any other download mirrors, the links in the OP are saying all free slots are full, give us money if you want to download.
cereburn

Postby Noxious » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:19 am

Another question, is there a way to get looks above 75? my body is maxxed out at 50from jogging and I've gotten the pro makeup kit, big breast enhance and the fit enhance (starting with +5) and the slutty dress. Is there anything else to get to increase it?
Noxious

Postby BlueLight » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm near figuring out how to write a setter and getter. I like my java mote than this alien scripting thingy.... give me java and id make it sing.so can you find me the function calls for passing to values and gettin the max value and one for min
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby konowal » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 pm

i think it was something with game file - you can download pictures normally.
konowal

Postby Takashi » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:47 am

cereburn Wrote:Are there any other download mirrors, the links in the OP are saying all free slots are full, give us money if you want to download.

konowal Wrote:i think it was something with game file - you can download pictures normally.

I am having the exact same issue. I believe konowal is right since pictures seem to work bet throughout the entire day I could not get the game to download because all of the free slots were full. I figured eventually some would have opened but since non did, it could be the file.
Takashi
Newly Registered

Postby Vesk » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Takashi Wrote:
cereburn Wrote:Are there any other download mirrors, the links in the OP are saying all free slots are full, give us money if you want to download.

konowal Wrote:i think it was something with game file - you can download pictures normally.

I am having the exact same issue. I believe konowal is right since pictures seem to work bet throughout the entire day I could not get the game to download because all of the free slots were full. I figured eventually some would have opened but since non did, it could be the file.

The reverse was true for me. The game downloaded fine, but when I went to download the pictures rar, I got a message about all of the free download slots being in use. The pictures download did work later that day, however, so I would assume it's just the way FileFactory handles free downloads.
Vesk
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner