Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby JDJacksan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:01 am

Hmm just checked, you are right. Any ideas suggestions for uploading my files ? mediafire is out since they don't allow my pic.rar files.
JDJacksan

Postby JDJacksan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:03 am

by BlueLight » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 pm

JDJacksan wrote:
Thanks for the code bluelight, though I just have to change one small bug to fix it.Still thanks nonetheless.

Well about the skill callover/seduce I was thinking on the line of it as an ability of finding customers or make a proposition once you become a prostitute.
That's the plan, Don't know how much feasible it would be.

I really suggest you start moving to a getter and setter form of coding. I don't know if whatever the bug you had was caused by changing the variable the wrong way but getters and setters will allow you from doing that. Okay i'm done being high and mighty about this.

I would also suggest you make a function for anything your doing often.

I shall try to do so,however I will try it in another dummy game so that I don't mess anything up.
JDJacksan

Postby ADIDAS » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:38 am

Oh I see, had never crossed my mind to glance at it. Glad I could be of service to you JDJacksan by pointing out the bug. The content your speaking of adding sounds very appealing. Can't wait to play the updated version.
ADIDAS

Postby ADIDAS » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 am

Another thing JDJacksan. I was wondering if you could drop a hint of what to do once you end up in jail. Only thing I found is two steps to the right of the blue haired chick and then look at the wall and press "z" action button you are awarded with 1000 moral points and apparently you can do it over and over and recieve as much moral as you would like.
ADIDAS

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 am

JDJacksan Wrote:

JDJacksan wrote:
Thanks for the code bluelight, though I just have to change one small bug to fix it.Still thanks nonetheless.

Well about the skill callover/seduce I was thinking on the line of it as an ability of finding customers or make a proposition once you become a prostitute.

I really suggest you start moving to a getter and setter form of coding. I don't know if whatever the bug you had was caused by changing the variable the wrong way but getters and setters will allow you from doing that. Okay i'm done being high and mighty about this.

I shall try to do so,however I will try it in another dummy game so that I don't mess anything up.

BLAH BLHAA BLAHAHAHA
I sound like i know what i'm doing.
BLAHA BLAH
You will do what i say.
Code: Select All Code
This that and the other thing.

.... just testing a theory. I will however finally have time to test your game out in about 14 hours.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby ADIDAS » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:33 am

Hey noticed another bug/glitch. Go for a jog in the skimpy jogging suit and are awarded 20 moral and 5 confidence. Now when you open your status menu your moral has dropped to 20 no matter how high it was.
ADIDAS

Postby ADIDAS » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 am

Tried the orgy scene again, and collapsed again. Made sure I had full health and even after collapsing I still had full health and the odd think about it is my moral had dropped to 40 instead of -80.
ADIDAS

Postby Kurushimi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:11 pm

In other news, how can I get intelligence above 4? I used the intelligence deal in character creation, but it's still not high enough to be a teacher. (Version 1.01)

Edit: Nevermind, found a strange dream... Now, why do I keep getting discovered in the orgy scene?
Last edited by Kurushimi on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurushimi

Postby JDJacksan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 pm

by BlueLight » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 am

JDJacksan wrote:

JDJacksan wrote:

BLAH BLHAA BLAHAHAHA
I sound like i know what i'm doing.
BLAHA BLAH
You will do what i say.
CODE: SELECT ALL
This that and the other thing.

.... just testing a theory. I will however finally have time to test your game out in about 14 hours.

Hehe you are right,I will be taking your advice ! 14 hours ? well then I better get the links up before that then :) .

by ADIDAS » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 am

Tried the orgy scene again, and collapsed again. Made sure I had full health and even after collapsing I still had full health and the odd think about it is my moral had dropped to 40 instead of -80.

Well addidas I have not yet updated the game, also the orgy scene takes up 8 hp,Do you have 9HP or more ? else you will faint.
I think I will reduce the HP consumption of that scene.
JDJacksan

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Sorry but it will take me some time to figure out the syntax for ruby to be any help.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby ADIDAS » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 am

When collapsing in central from over exhaustion from jogging and you are brought to the hospital by the two men. One there and the screen is black the dialogue appears but the dialogue keeps repeating it's self as if it were set to loop.
ADIDAS

Postby bronzedragon316 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:05 am

As the above poster said, collapsing causes a dialogue loop.

A couple of other things, when I go to the Jail it won't let me rest. it just says "you can feel the eye's of the men in the next cell" or something like that. It might have something to do with the Confidence thing. I'm at 205 and she won't even undress in public. There might be a bug where jogging reduces Confidence or something.
bronzedragon316
Newly Registered

Postby konowal » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:44 pm

also still if i choose inteligence at beginning on prologue when the game starts it``s down to 4 again
konowal

Postby konowal » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 pm

also seduction doesn`t work on my comp.
konowal

Postby Kurushimi » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:06 pm

bronzedragon316 Wrote:A couple of other things, when I go to the Jail it won't let me rest. it just says "you can feel the eye's of the men in the next cell" or something like that. It might have something to do with the Confidence thing. I'm at 205 and she won't even undress in public. There might be a bug where jogging reduces Confidence or something.

Probably not implemented yet. I haven't been able to do that either.
Kurushimi

Postby Noxious » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:29 pm

bronzedragon316 Wrote:As the above poster said, collapsing causes a dialogue loop.

A couple of other things, when I go to the Jail it won't let me rest. it just says "you can feel the eye's of the men in the next cell" or something like that. It might have something to do with the Confidence thing. I'm at 205 and she won't even undress in public. There might be a bug where jogging reduces Confidence or something.

having this same bug :(
Noxious

Postby JDJacksan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Ah you both are correct ! I shall get it fixed the next update but for now,
the only way to bypass this is
1) Don't run out of HP ;).
2) Get caught only if you have a whore rep of 50 or above, else the scene will not continue...and even when it does do not choose to talk to the policeman,
I have not finished that scene yet.
JDJacksan

Postby Kurushimi » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Okay, just to share what I've found so far:

Some of the things are a bit tricky - there would be some merit to an in-depth walkthrough (in spoiler tags, of course). Among them, exactly how you're supposed to seduce the uncle (took me a while), how to make the orgy scene possible (kept getting caught), how to get out of jail, and more. I've found the solutions to all of these later, but still...

Bugs (or misunderstandings): Masturbating in jail sets whore rep to 30 instead of adding 30.
Managing clothes in public seems to be impossible.
Jogging sets morale to 20 instead of adding 20.
Conversation with model boss doesn't work (the one about unlawful jobs, even with enough rep it just disappears).
When you ask the student for cash, the image doesn't go away, and you have to do a sex scene with them to fix it.
Kurushimi

Postby aHTuTEpPOp » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 pm

And would like to add: after masturbating in jail you can't sleep and you can't continue playing of course.
I became a prostitute but there's no jobs, manager just say: more jobs in next update. I thought some jobs already implemented :(
aHTuTEpPOp
Newly Registered

Postby JDJacksan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Kurushimi Wrote:Okay, just to share what I've found so far:

Some of the things are a bit tricky - there would be some merit to an in-depth walkthrough (in spoiler tags, of course). Among them, exactly how you're supposed to seduce the uncle (took me a while), how to make the orgy scene possible (kept getting caught), how to get out of jail, and more. I've found the solutions to all of these later, but still...

Bugs (or misunderstandings): Masturbating in jail sets whore rep to 30 instead of adding 30.
Managing clothes in public seems to be impossible.
Jogging sets morale to 20 instead of adding 20.
Conversation with model boss doesn't work (the one about unlawful jobs, even with enough rep it just disappears).
When you ask the student for cash, the image doesn't go away, and you have to do a sex scene with them to fix it.

Well there is a small walkthrough(Not in depth,I have not mentioned all possible scenarios and all) in the first post I have made, the one with the links.
Also thanks a lot for pointing out the errors, Since it is easy stuff to fix,It should be done somewhere tonight.
I was planning on opening one of the other city parts,however I am not sure if central city has enough content yet...I would love to hear your opinions or suggestions.
Also the update with the new city will take time since I am a bit busy with work.
JDJacksan

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner