Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby BlitzPT » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 am

Hi, first timer here.
The game loks promising to my eyes however i have a weird issue, the guard outside the first house runs like hell and he's always putting me in jail(going about 20times now).
Anyway to fix this or is this meant to be this way?

Thank you!
BlitzPT
Newly Registered

Postby Zodiark69 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:41 am

BlitzPT Wrote:Hi, first timer here.
The game loks promising to my eyes however i have a weird issue, the guard outside the first house runs like hell and he's always putting me in jail(going about 20times now).
Anyway to fix this or is this meant to be this way?

Thank you!

Don't go out naked. :P
Zodiark69

Postby BlitzPT » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:18 am

^ I wasn't, that was the weird thing.
Still delete and unpacked the game again seems to have fixed it.
BlitzPT
Newly Registered

Postby Chriska » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Which Skills do i need to seduce the old man at the first whore mission?
Chriska
Newly Registered

Postby N1GHTM4R3 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Ekaitza Wrote:I have a problem with this game. I downloaded the file from dropbox and installed it, within both picture's files. I runned the game and the beginning is all right, but when I went to select the outfit, an error appeared saying "unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/P_Body20." What can I do to solve this problem?

I have the same problem, only I can't seem to figure out how to solve it. If someone could help me out a little with this I'd appreciate it.
N1GHTM4R3

Postby Lurkingchar » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am

N1GHTM4R3 Wrote:
Ekaitza Wrote:I have a problem with this game. I downloaded the file from dropbox and installed it, within both picture's files. I runned the game and the beginning is all right, but when I went to select the outfit, an error appeared saying "unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/P_Body20." What can I do to solve this problem?

I have the same problem, only I can't seem to figure out how to solve it. If someone could help me out a little with this I'd appreciate it.

Do any of you actually read the previous post of forums? Just this once I'm going to be nice, now download the picture file that's separate from the game, then put it in graphics/pictures now start reading the forums noobs!!!
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby N1GHTM4R3 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 pm

I finally figured it out. I read everything more than once, but I don't know if it was just my stupidity or that it wasn't explained well enough. I didn't realize that I had to download the game and the picture files, and then move them to the right folder. I'm thinking maybe it should be explained a little clearer on the front post, but that's just an idea. Maybe it's too obvious to most people to do that.
N1GHTM4R3

Postby AllenAndArth » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Lurkingchar Wrote:
N1GHTM4R3 Wrote:

Do any of you actually read the previous post of forums? Just this once I'm going to be nice, now download the picture file that's separate from the game, then put it in graphics/pictures now start reading the forums noobs!!!

I think that's a little too far, I understood like normal, but even them had problems...which I solved by mass copying the file and putting out of the paste...though you have a point on people not reading, because we gave a lot different solutions for this particular problem on the previous posts like you said, there's no need to call them noobs for being a little lazy
AllenAndArth

Postby redwind21 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:55 pm

JDJacksan Wrote:I am really sorry about the confusion....I just checked my E-mail and I have received an E-mail from mediafire saying that I have violated terms since I have distributed the files....hmmm...I am using it for the first time...is there any other way I can let you access to my pictures folder ?

Well the File Factory link now sucks donkey toenails! They want a membership for you to get the file!
redwind21
Newly Registered

Postby Clix100 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 pm

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get past the 2nd floor group scene. It always results me in a "game over" screen. I am pretty sure i have sufficient HP. :/
Clix100
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:37 am

You have to have seduced the principal first.
kvier

Postby redwind21 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:41 pm

I get a missing sound notice that causes the game to crash. The crash happens when you choose to drink cum(teacher, initiate option). Any ideas on that one? I like the game, I think it's neat! good job!
redwind21
Newly Registered

Postby jkarpynczyk » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:57 am

Are their going to be any updates for this excellent game
jkarpynczyk

Postby diedinafire » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:39 pm

u guys need to check out the Grrl Power project.
diedinafire

Postby Lurkingchar » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am

diedinafire Wrote:u guys need to check out the Grrl Power project.

Link?
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby ddayman112 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 pm

does anyone know how to fix the error cannot find Graphic/Pictures/P_Body20
ddayman112
Newly Registered

Postby 6jbo6 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Lurkingchar Wrote:
diedinafire Wrote:u guys need to check out the Grrl Power project.

Link?

Here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthrea ... evelopment) But the Game file is really big(~1Gb)

You need to download version 1.4. the oder Version is in the Alpha stage
6jbo6
Newly Registered

Postby AllenAndArth » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:17 pm

ddayman112 Wrote:does anyone know how to fix the error cannot find Graphic/Pictures/P_Body20

check the older posts, we answered this question at least 5 times
AllenAndArth

Postby Lurkingchar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 am

ddayman112 Wrote:does anyone know how to fix the error cannot find Graphic/Pictures/P_Body20

JESUS CHRIST. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM FIRST CHECK IF THE THREAD HAS 100+ REPLIES, THEN SOMEWHERE ON THERE IT WILL BE ANSWERED... I seriously wonder if you are just trolling
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby wanted » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Nice game :)

I really cannot finish or understand how to finish the quest from the agency girl "convince your uncle to lend me some of his jewellery"..I've gone past the sleeping pills, ended the "meeting", and then nothing..the quest rerets itself, it seems.
wanted

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner