Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby unknownentity » Thu May 02, 2013 12:26 am

I thing the aunt is bugged for me. If I try to ask her about the town she just repeats the first dialogue. If I ask about jobs it activates the milking dialogue.

Also if I collapse when jogging I get stuck in a loop where I get groped.

If I sleep in the apartment I get stuck in a loop in the dreamscape.

The dream issue does not occur when I sleep in the hotel, but if I accept the whore profession it becomes unavailable. It also works if I turn the other teacher down and just go to bed.

Also the gangbang picks for the board member scene seems to be missing.
unknownentity
Newly Registered

Postby thepenguin » Tue May 07, 2013 3:55 am

Any idea what the trigger is for sleeping pills to show up (why do they have a trigger anyway)? I am ready for the boardroom scene but can't seem to make those pills appear on the vendor.
thepenguin
Newly Registered

Postby chaos7777 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:25 pm

for the sleeping pills, if I remember correctly, you have to be on the same side of the counter than him
chaos7777
Newly Registered

Postby fivesteaks » Thu May 09, 2013 6:12 am

thepenguin Wrote:Any idea what the trigger is for sleeping pills to show up (why do they have a trigger anyway)? I am ready for the boardroom scene but can't seem to make those pills appear on the vendor.

I have found some cases where the sleeping pills are available even before you have any whore rep. I'm not sure what the trigger is, but it doesn't seem to be logically related to that questline at all. Maybe it's a confidence or karma trigger?
fivesteaks

Postby Melphy » Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Is there any chance that someone has the "Gangbang****" series of images? They seem to be missing from the version of the Zip I downloaded (Which I was pretty sure was the most recent one) and if someone could just post those it'd help me a lot rather than trying to redownload the entire thing. Thanks for your assistance.
Melphy

Postby Jocken2 » Tue May 28, 2013 7:54 pm

How do i seduce the principal?
Jocken2
Newly Registered

Postby fivesteaks » Wed May 29, 2013 4:45 am

Jocken2 Wrote:How do i seduce the principal?

I've found that you can't take the "Intelligence" perk or else the principal will give you the job based on merit. You basically have to be "unqualified" for the job and then convince him to hire you anyway.
fivesteaks

Postby krazy4luv2 » Wed May 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Melphy Wrote:Is there any chance that someone has the "Gangbang****" series of images? They seem to be missing from the version of the Zip I downloaded (Which I was pretty sure was the most recent one) and if someone could just post those it'd help me a lot rather than trying to redownload the entire thing. Thanks for your assistance.

Just download the addons for the pictures and you'll get it.
krazy4luv2

Postby gurotaku » Fri May 31, 2013 2:48 am

how do i seduce the 2 boys in the school?
gurotaku
Newly Registered

Postby gurotaku » Fri May 31, 2013 11:14 pm

gurotaku Wrote:how do i seduce the 2 boys in the school?

Nevermind i figured it out. You have to have enough confidence to do it.
gurotaku
Newly Registered

Postby jkarpynczyk » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm

When is the next update coming out?

Excellent Game
jkarpynczyk

Postby darkkrusty » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:14 pm

So yeh, the game errors and close's when i try to pick the outfit (the white dress thingy) its it due to not having the pictures or something? (the 3rd link down on the first page?, if so, need a link where i can download them. if not, the hell is going on?)
darkkrusty
Newly Registered

Postby trebor666 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:28 am

How do i increase my whore rating?
trebor666
Newly Registered

Postby NomNomNom » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:30 pm

bout missing stuff
jst copy anything similar for example a soundtrack is missing copy a song with the same ending(mp3...) and rename it, the only time it gets more interesting is when you have that problem with a missing file in jappanese or sth :P

hope that solves the problem
NomNomNom

Postby seyfer110 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:01 pm

sigh...last time JDJacksan ( the author of the game) visited the forum was on mar 25......i hope to be wrong, but at this point i think that the project is dead -.-'
seyfer110

Postby bight » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Hey guys idk if it's just me but whenever i'm about to go into the dream state it just skips to the next day...
Any idea how to fix this???
bight
Newly Registered

Postby trebor666 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:21 am

i cant seem to figure out how seducing works in this game maybe some type of a tutorial would be a good idea
trebor666
Newly Registered

Postby Ekaitza » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:00 pm

I have a problem with this game. I downloaded the file from dropbox and installed it, within both picture's files. I runned the game and the beginning is all right, but when I went to select the outfit, an error appeared saying "unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/P_Body20." What can I do to solve this problem?
Ekaitza
Newly Registered

Postby Ekaitza » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Problem solved. Congratulations to the creator, I hope him to finish this project. Bye!!
Ekaitza
Newly Registered

Postby Ekaitza » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:57 pm

The game has some important fails that impede me to explore all the posibilities posted by the author at the presentation of this topic. For example:

-When I have the strange dream where i can take new abilities, i can't get out of the dream. When i go to the door and choose de option 'exit from the dream', I appear automatically at the beginning of the dream.

-When I collapse by jogging, A dialogue buccle is created and I have to close the game window and load the game.

I'd like to know if this is normal becaused of the game development or I am the only person to happen this.

Thanks and sorry my bad english.
Ekaitza
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner