Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:36 am

Lol sorry I literally found out about this site like a month ago and didnt really go through the original thread haha. Probably should go read through all 177 pages in the original one so I dont repeat an idea already said.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:38 pm

You can if you want, but that's a hell of a lot of reading, and the first part of the thread was even dealing with a completely different game.

Ain't nobody shoutin' at ya, including GP.

Just peeps kinda... not bothering to respond.
Lucky777

Postby someone » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 pm

dalthos Wrote:Here's an idea, why not add a scene or two where if you lose to one of Eva's sisters, or a certain boss or two, instead of going straight to the game over screen there is a scene where Eva gets raped, and for those who aren't interested in watching it, before the scene starts it gives you a choice whether to see it or not, like they do in some japanese ero games?

First you have to answer this question: Why would anyone ever rape the person that enslaves people through sex? It doesn't really make sense in the context of this game.

What I could see was some extremely hard 'neutral' enemy that rapes Eva if you lose and is then controlled with the game continuing instead of game over, but that is something of a stretch and extra trouble to code (I assume), so I wouldn't see much reason to add it even if it made some more sense.
someone

Postby trrrr » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm

The mask part of the "Spirit Mask" armor is missing. Was that intented? If so, why?
trrrr

Postby ima » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Holy shit! Sakyu 2! I'm so happy!
ima

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:00 am

Gorepete, I understand that you want to take out the customization option for better performance, which I agree with completely. However, I think it would be such a shame if you threw all that hard work away :( . I was wondering if the customization could be just cut from the main game, but kept in the sex scenes when someone interacts with the bed. Instead of having customization option in the pentagram, have it pop up when you interact with the bed. Then when they leave the bed have the customization be removed. I believe this would satisfy both the people who want better performance and satisfy those who want customization,Thank you.

p.s. Whats the name of your little pony I never seen that one before :o .
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Temeeey » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:14 am

IT could be cool.....Custom settings on Eva WHEN you use the bed....and the normal Eva on the regular game!!
Die Meister, Die Besten, Les Grandes Equipes, The...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

►► CHAMPIONS ◄◄
.►►.....xD......◄◄
..►►............◄◄
...►►..........◄◄
....►►........◄◄
.....►►......◄◄
......►►....◄◄
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Temeeey

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 am

Cool part two just found out about "tit" right now :D
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

New feet for Mistress???

Postby yurinicolau » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 am

Hi there Gorepete!! I recently made some new feet for Peach at Mario is Missing AE version that I think it would be great at Mistress as well! Now she can actually have a proper right and a left foot! Here, let's take a Peek:
Mistress new feet!.jpg
Hell yeah!!! Mistress new HOT feet!!! ;D

As you a can see I already altered the colors to fit Mistress! Of course its easy because I already each part (leg lines, leg, shadow, nails) at different layers, so no trouble for your customizing menu!! ;D And I also converted Peach's Heels to fit the dark one... Here:

Mistress with Heels.jpg
Heels for Mistress!!!

Hope these inspire you for some nasty foot scenes!!! :mrgreen:
Here's the FLA file:

Mistress hot feet.fla
-Proper right and left foot for Mistress
-Orgasm foot
-Proper right and left foot with heels for Mistress
-Heels
-Nails, leg lines, leg and nails all placed at different layers to facilitate color customization.
(475.05 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
yurinicolau

Postby Lex_Liven » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 am

Man, are you crazy? Eva is looking great! I want Peach look so good. Nothing to change here.
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby Mr D » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:30 pm

yurinicolau Wrote:Hi there Gorepete!! I recently made some new feet for Peach at Mario is Missing AE version that I think it would be great at Mistress as well! Now she can actually have a proper right and a left foot! Here, let's take a Peek

That is not really an improvement. It does not go with the style of the game and the feet are WAY too big for Evas model that is made to look cartoony and not realistic. Also boots are more sexy than bare feet and go more with the dominative character of Eva.
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:24 pm

someone Wrote:
dalthos Wrote:Here's an idea, why not add a scene or two where if you lose to one of Eva's sisters, or a certain boss or two, instead of going straight to the game over screen there is a scene where Eva gets raped, and for those who aren't interested in watching it, before the scene starts it gives you a choice whether to see it or not, like they do in some japanese ero games?

First you have to answer this question: Why would anyone ever rape the person that enslaves people through sex? It doesn't really make sense in the context of this game.

What I could see was some extremely hard 'neutral' enemy that rapes Eva if you lose and is then controlled with the game continuing instead of game over, but that is something of a stretch and extra trouble to code (I assume), so I wouldn't see much reason to add it even if it made some more sense.

My reason for stating the opinion was really cuz you would spend like an hour and a half beating down an enemy, getting frustrated every time you get pooped on, and get about 30sec-1min of sexy time. Of course if you want a reason why someone would rape her, I'd say maybe because she got exiled and no one thinks she has the power to do anything and take advantage of her. Ya know like "Hey your powerless now! I will enslave you and make you my toy!" Of course I could have interpret the story wrong. But i dont really care much for it considering not many people would like it anyways haha.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby urielmanx7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Well, hopefully this will be another LoK forum game finished :P Though I hope Gorepete can work on the lag issues, because I know this has been addressed before in the previous installment, but now that he's on the earlier stages of development, it's the perfect time for that, and no I'm not a random troll, in fact I'll give some advice based on my experience with my game, after all I know it can be fixed, but you really need to put effort on it, problem is that flash CAN manage to play games, but the more complex they are the better your handling has to be, remember Erotical Night? that is one hell of a flash game, but note how the enemy files were separated from the main .swf? things like that were what made it possible for it to play smoothly without needing to have a monster pc, well enough rambling:

- Whenever you are adding something new (item enemy, etc) make sure it you make it the correct object (gharphic, moviclip, button) never ever leave something as just a shape floating there, if you happen to use it often flash will have to draw it every time, opposed as just load it from the library, and that continuous drawing drains the CPU.
-In flash games size DO matter, even if all your things are proper objects, is not the same loading a 50x50 sprite, than a 200x200, and if said sprite has animations well... you get the point, my advice is that you don't make things at 100% zoom, try anything below that, the plus is that you could make bigger levels that way :P
-When drawing chars and what not try to use fills only to color, and try to make the line art with the pen tool, the way you're doing it now uses up more memory, cause fills used as outllines have more coordinates and flash has to calculate more than with lines, even if the lines are wider, a straight line will just have 2 coordinates, even if it's 20 pixels wide, but the same thing made in fill will have hundreds more coordinates.
-When making stages, remember that 100 copies of a tileset will always be smaller than a one big stage drawn made of just one symbol but the same size in pixels, I have noted that you draw the stages as a one section, if you plan on continuing this, check the option "use cache as bitmap" from the property panel, it will help lesseng the memory usage

Hope that helps :P
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

Postby zakerst » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Hmmm a bit of a menu problem, the area i naturally click to set the summon instead takes me to the equipment screen... not sure if this is an error or a bit of code placed to rerout since there are no summons
zakerst
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 pm

zakerst Wrote:Hmmm a bit of a menu problem, the area i naturally click to set the summon instead takes me to the equipment screen... not sure if this is an error or a bit of code placed to rerout since there are no summons

Gore probably has not added summons in yet which is why that is happening.
Darthan

Re: New feet for Mistress???

Postby yurinicolau » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Mr D Wrote:That is not really an improvement. It does not go with the style of the game and the feet are WAY too big for Evas model that is made to look cartoony and not realistic. Also boots are more sexy than bare feet and go more with the dominative character of Eva.

Lex_Liven Wrote:Man, are you crazy? Eva is looking great! I want Peach look so good. Nothing to change here.

Hey guys, look the intend was not to substitute Eva's high boots or anything like that, but actually give her more options to wear... About the feet being too big, this can be easily changed (as it was done to Mario is Missing AE version as well). Of course that it have no need of giving her the "same" heels that Peach's has, but if it was altered a bit, she could have heels that show a bit of her feet with a nice thighhigh with strings, you know, it would be a nice outfit option as well!!!;) Again, not to be her main one, but one of the game alternatives with a different set of skills etc... But maybe, there is no need of changing Eva at all, Gorepete could give these feet to the angels that perchance may appear in the game, they could dress like female athenian's warriors (very light armor and bright clothes), and use sandals instead of boots, it would be very angelical and fit the game style... :D And who know what kind of enemies Eva will encouter at act II, maybe she can face a female demon plant (a little bit like Poison Ivy at Batman Arkham Asylum) and there would be no need for her using clothes, so the bare feet would be useful... So guys, no need to rush into jugments yet, the game is only ar the beginnig and if Gorepete likes these feet, there will certainly be some use for them! ;) By the way, some foot scenes would be nice at this game, foot scenes is all about domination and usually associated to BDSM sex... (if you guys have seen at Corta's Platformer Fox first appearance, you know what I mean)

Changing the subject... Gorepete, are you planning some enemies with a more humanoid like cocks? I'm saying this, because it would be nice to see different kinds of cock at act II, rather then only that animal kind one... I'll post at least one new design here still at this week... Who knows... Maybe you have just the right enemie for it!!! :mrgreen:

I'm glad that you couldn't stay too far away from flash... So we can have another awesome sex game here!!! :D
yurinicolau

Different cocks...

Postby yurinicolau » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 am

yurinicolau Wrote:Gorepete, are you planning some enemies with a more humanoid like cocks? I'm saying this, because it would be nice to see different kinds of cock at act II, rather then only that animal kind one... I'll post at least one new design here still at this week... Who knows... Maybe you have just the right enemie for it!!! :mrgreen:
I said it, I made it! So here's a couple of different cocks for enemies in the game... One I imagine to be a very standard red Demon (like Ifrid flash "game") here:
Demon cock.jpg
A colossal demon cock!
Demon cock.jpg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 6172 times

And it can be used at any androgen character, for example:
(Please roll down the image)

Androgen.jpg
This is just an example, not an actually enemy of the game...
Androgen.jpg (69.51 KiB) Viewed 6207 times

The other I imagined to a Swamp Monster or a Plant Demon... Let's take a peek:
Plant Demon cock.jpg
Hell yeah! Lot's of soft spikes!!!
Plant Demon cock.jpg (40.32 KiB) Viewed 6171 times

Here's the FLA file, in case you liked them:

Demons cocks.fla
-Plant monster cock
-Demon cock
(124.24 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

And that's it, for now... :mrgreen: Hope I could help at your outstanding game!!!
Last edited by yurinicolau on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
yurinicolau

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:07 am

So...

Bumpy diseased cocks and un-pleasurable spiky cocks

Rock solid
Lucky777

Postby Arson » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Damn... can't wait to see it finished! Gonna test!
Arson

Postby webought » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:42 pm

someone Wrote: dalthos wrote:Here's an idea, why not add a scene or two where if you lose to one of Eva's sisters, or a certain boss or two, instead of going straight to the game over screen there is a scene where Eva gets raped, and for those who aren't interested in watching it, before the scene starts it gives you a choice whether to see it or not, like they do in some japanese ero games?

A big huge boss alien monster who has tentacles and is only goal is sex maybe? It doesn't have to be just her sisters, and plus the dominant one losing dominance temporarily can be very hot
c:<
webought

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop