Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Postby Desolution » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:17 pm

kobold']So haven't fought the last couple fights yet, but I did come across the Shavee. That thing is going to take me forever to figure out how to kill. Wish the tentacles were diff colors so I could tell their class without scrolling over them.[/quote]

Pretty sure those guys are actually infinite, so don't do what I did and wait for them to all be dead before switching to killing it off. Seems like that's supposed to be an endgame battle though, so it might be worth waiting until your team is good enough to handle the last few fights.

[quote="bigbunnyboy Wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Someone tell me how I am to get past Sand Gate in The Wastes T.T I have smashed against it 30 times + and I just have no idea how to get it done >___>

Two ways to do this one. Either start rushing them down early (potentially using the 'Bumblebee' strategy people on here like), being sure to flood the earlygame with 2-cost units so you outnumber, trying to line it up so that all your units are able to attack when your special comes off, then use your special as soon as it's ready for the kill, or just try to outlast them, playing efficiently, and using your special after theirs, making sure that nothing can kill you from the attack boost. Personally I found rushing it down easier.
Desolution

Postby propio » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:45 am

Let me start off by saying this game has taken up a lot of my free time over the past few weeks. This amazing, and deeply frustrating game is crazy addicting, but after recently having to speedrun my way back to the North Pass after my save got botched, I am finding that I still can't pass it. I can't seem to beat the enemy before it uses it's special, and kills all of my defense.

Basically, I'm asking for some tips from everyone on how to defeat this area, and any other general tips you think would prove to be useful. You guys are great :D
propio
Newly Registered

Postby kobold » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:24 am

The shavee fight actually wasnt that hard once I returned to my usual set up. Had been using an all scout team to try and get bobaksuez.
kobold

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:57 am

Not sure if I'm missing something or the game is just screwed... I click on New Game & all I get in a numeric value that says "100%"; same thing in both FF & IE? Anybody actually able to get this version to run? :?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby kobold » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:37 am

Haven't had any problems. But you can always try Newgrounds
kobold

Postby Jurassic » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:58 am

Jeanioz Wrote:
Jurassic Wrote:
DiegoHP Wrote:hello everyone, anyone of you know how to trigger Bobakseuz battle, i serch for the answer in the coments but i dont undertand it

Same here... my first try was to put 3 pairs of Phasmos into my Squad, 'cause i thought each needed a "Mirror". Didn't work... then i tried it with 6 Tanks, but it didn't work either.

Am i on the right Way ?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Go to Slumber Path using only scouts in the Squad

Thanks, should've thought of that myself... but what the heck, i finally played through again :twisted:

Awesome work, Gorepete !

The semifinal Battle was the toughest Piece of S*** ever... just one mistake, and BAM. F'ed right in the A. Speaking of which, the Pecunia-Sandwich was easily the hottest Scene in the entire Game, even more so when it still had Dialog. But lets not dwell on the Past, and... ah no, actually lets do exactly that. So, as i have witnessed the Work an the Game since May 2015, i wonder... what happens to the old Animations that where cut out ? Especially the Eva + 2 Gorgers ? That would've been one hell of a delicious Spitroast... will we ever see them again ?
Jurassic

Postby kobold » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:17 am

So I know the game is finished and all, but it would be nice to have some way of replaying boss battles.
kobold

Postby zekari » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:15 am

Whoa I just finished the game. Really good job, Gorepete :D So I have a question about the special units in gallery at the bottom. How do I unlock these? :o
zekari
Newly Registered

Postby Jeanioz » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:49 am

zekari Wrote:Whoa I just finished the game. Really good job, Gorepete :D So I have a question about the special units in gallery at the bottom. How do I unlock these? :o

Most of them are heroes'. You must recruit them to unlock these.

To recruit the heroes, first you need to hear the rumor about them in "Exile Isle > Tavern > Rumor Mill". Rumors will be available as you progress in the game.

After hear the rumor, you need, based on the rumor, to form the right squad and replay to the right level to unlock the hero battle. After win the battle, you recruit the hero and unlock his or her summon scene.

There are 7 heroes and they must be recruited in sequence:

1. High Mystic Lucky - Available after you win Blind Gate. Go to The Hive using only gorgers in the squad. You can use any gears and runes.
2. Master Ioshia - Available after you win The Break. Go to Blind Gate using only units with no gears equipped in the squad. You can use any runes.
3. Madam Protovol - Available after you win The Phase. Go to Shadefall using only male units equipped with water runes in the squad. You can use any gears.
4. VLAD/ROM - Available after you win Blood Path. Go to The Waystation using only 3 units in the squad. You can use any gears and runes.
5. Chef Jurassa - Available after you defeat Vinara in Blightwall Gate. Go to Royal Gate using only 8 units with no runes equipped in the squad. You can use only tank, fighter and scout gears.
6. Slayer Bobaksuez - Available after you win Black Gate. Go to Slumber Path using only scouts in the squad. You can use any runes.
7. Lady Vintabas - Available after you win The Eye. Go to The Ear using only the 6 previous heroes in the squad.

The last summon scene at the bottom is not a hero. To get that, go to "Exile Isle > Tavern > Missions" and do the "Mending the Nether" mission with a Phasmos Weaver (Healer). This will trigger a secret battle. Win and the summon scene will unlock.
Jeanioz

Postby WonderGamer » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:07 am

kobold Wrote:Haven't had any problems. But you can always try Newgrounds

Hmmm... One on NewGrounds does work, however after downloading it to my PC, it exhibits the same exact behavior. I'm going to assume there's a URL key on it that's fucking with functionality... :x
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby propio » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:38 am

Jeanioz Wrote:
zekari Wrote:Whoa I just finished the game. Really good job, Gorepete :D So I have a question about the special units in gallery at the bottom. How do I unlock these? :o

Most of them are heroes'. You must recruit them to unlock these.

To recruit the heroes, first you need to hear the rumor about them in "Exile Isle > Tavern > Rumor Mill". Rumors will be available as you progress in the game.

After hear the rumor, you need, based on the rumor, to form the right squad and replay to the right level to unlock the hero battle. After win the battle, you recruit the hero and unlock his or her summon scene.

There are 7 heroes and they must be recruited in sequence:

1. High Mystic Lucky - Available after you win Blind Gate. Go to The Hive using only gorgers in the squad. You can use any gears and runes.
2. Master Ioshia - Available after you win The Break. Go to Blind Gate using only units with no gears equipped in the squad. You can use any runes.
3. Madam Protovol - Available after you win The Phase. Go to Shadefall using only male units equipped with water runes in the squad. You can use any gears.
4. VLAD/ROM - Available after you win Blood Path. Go to The Waystation using only 3 units in the squad. You can use any gears and runes.
5. Chef Jurassa - Available after you defeat Vinara in Blightwall Gate. Go to Royal Gate using only 8 units with no runes equipped in the squad. You can use only tank, fighter and scout gears.
6. Slayer Bobaksuez - Available after you win Black Gate. Go to Slumber Path using only scouts in the squad. You can use any runes.
7. Lady Vintabas - Available after you win The Eye. Go to The Ear using only the 6 previous heroes in the squad.

The last summon scene at the bottom is not a hero. To get that, go to "Exile Isle > Tavern > Missions" and do the "Mending the Nether" mission with a Phasmos Weaver (Healer). This will trigger a secret battle. Win and the summon scene will unlock.

Wow, thanks for the help. This game is so much easier to play once you get enough of these guys in your army.
propio
Newly Registered

Postby ztztzt39 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:18 pm

What is the rune for the Hive? And how get it? The chance are said special and it's all. Thanks.
Sorry for my bad English. (I know, worst signature ever but, at least, I don't need to rewrite this).
ztztzt39

Postby kobold » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:33 pm

special means there is none.
kobold

Postby Friedrice1324 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Any cheats or any way to unlock the gallery @.@
Friedrice1324
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Friedrice1324 Wrote:Any cheats or any way to unlock the gallery @.@

Yes, collect 1, 3 or 4 minions to get all the scenes for the different minions. As for the bosses, look above at Jeanioz for how to get them.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mister_Wolf » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:27 am

Wow, I'll be honest, I never thought this game would be finished.
Happy to be proven wrong, even if I'm currently down a keyboard thanks to Bobaksuez's BS.

Seriously, how am I supposed to beat this jerk? Phasmos insane attack values combined with scout's low health and 3 movement means you'll at best go 1 for 1 long term.

Unless... somehow... I can weaken some unit's attacks low enough that combined with protect I can actually have a couple living units on board, waiting for their time to bust through and one-shot him...

Damn you GoRepeat. Damn you to hell, making me think for my sexy cartoons.
Mister_Wolf
Newly Registered

Postby Z0mb13 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Friedrice1324 Wrote:Any cheats or any way to unlock the gallery @.@

Why didn't you search for it? It is so easy to find!
http://bfy.tw/3DSy
Don't do that again.
Z0mb13

Postby Mister_Wolf » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:00 am

Found an interesting bug with Jurassa btw. I've never seen it happen with anyone else but her, but on rare occasions she'll stop on a tile that already has an allied unit. Once it happens, they don't seem to take damage, and she'll attack and move as normal next turn, but the ally's AI seems to break so they just stand there and won't take orders after.

I can't imagine why it only happens with Jurassa, unless it's maybe actually a bug with poison/weaken and the scout class?
*shrug*

Bit frustrating when it happens on Eva's stage of the Castle and you no longer have a tank to stop that 9 damage scout :3
Mister_Wolf
Newly Registered

Postby MezzoDragon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Is there a walkthrough for this game? I am having a lot of trouble with levels and can't figure out any strategies to get pass them.
MezzoDragon
Newly Registered

Postby Sarah-Visari-Nafage » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Hey Gore. im encountering an error where the Game wont load, its just a blank page after loading for about 10 mins.
Sarah-Visari-Nafage
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop