Sonic Hentai RPG

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sonic Hentai RPG

Postby omp123 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:46 am

Zelos Wrote:Uh, first of all. MY comment was directed at blue light. Unless your him/her in an alternate account there is no reason for you to apologize. Seeing as how my comment is not directed at you.

My comment was to you in regards to your response to Bluelight's comment.

To try and shield the developer from absolutely any negativity whatsoever is to imply that it isn't general lack of talent or laziness that leads to projects around here being abandoned.
omp123

Postby Furman12 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:27 am

this one will be intersting to keep a eye on
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 pm

omp123 Wrote:
Zelos Wrote:Uh, first of all. MY comment was directed at blue light. Unless your him/her in an alternate account there is no reason for you to apologize. Seeing as how my comment is not directed at you.

My comment was to you in regards to your response to Bluelight's comment.

The comment you quoted clearly wasn't directed towards your comment, though. You know, on account of you not being the one who tried to apologize for whatever reason. :| Does this conversation need to be mapped out? Everyone seems to be getting lost in it.
Wonderful Hawk

Postby FuzzFace » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:28 am

trunks2585 Wrote:fuzz:
You missed my earlier point about how the guy and book are suppose to be innocent, so if both of them are so pure, and the people and island so pure, why did things go to shit? They could already use magic so I doubt they couldn't handle a new type of magic as well.

You're just hand waving the plot so you can think about tits.

I did not miss that earlier post. simply because they know magic, doesn't mean they know all magic. That book was the powers of his own people.. Until we figure out just what that variable is, we cannot measure either power level of either peoples. One thing is certain, that book was vast in power, far more than that of the village, good sir.

And I knew you'd reply about tits. you see, you are absolutely right, and i want to hug you for that. tits are not priority, we shouldn't be arguing over such demeanor things when it accomplishes squat. However, it is priority to the developers! for everything is important, every titty.
FuzzFace

Postby Spazman » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 am

Hey guise! Spazman here with a quick update on the game~

All battle sprites and such have been finished, and final renders on the main 6 playable characters have begun. We still need artists and flash animators for the game, if anyone's interested.

We need all the help we can get!

Also, the chatbox on our site is back up and running. Finally fixed the thing today. xD
Spazman

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:03 am

FuzzFace Wrote:
trunks2585 Wrote:fuzz:
You missed my earlier point about how the guy and book are suppose to be innocent, so if both of them are so pure, and the people and island so pure, why did things go to shit? They could already use magic so I doubt they couldn't handle a new type of magic as well.

You're just hand waving the plot so you can think about tits.

I did not miss that earlier post. simply because they know magic, doesn't mean they know all magic. That book was the powers of his own people.. Until we figure out just what that variable is, we cannot measure either power level of either peoples. One thing is certain, that book was vast in power, far more than that of the village, good sir.

And I knew you'd reply about tits. you see, you are absolutely right, and i want to hug you for that. tits are not priority, we shouldn't be arguing over such demeanor things when it accomplishes squat. However, it is priority to the developers! for everything is important, every titty.

Well I could go along with an explanation along the lines of "They couldn't handle and control this new form of magic, something the traveler was use to, they were not." I'd probably rewrite more of the past if that was the case but meh, you get my point.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby FuzzFace » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 am

trunks2585 Wrote:
Well I could go along with an explanation along the lines of "They couldn't handle and control this new form of magic, something the traveler was use to, they were not." I'd probably rewrite more of the past if that was the case but meh, you get my point.

I may not be the very brightest, and points aren't my strong point. Concept is always concept, however I believe, and It is true that if this is done correctly the story will be understandable in it’s entirety.
FuzzFace

Postby FlashOfSonic » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:21 am

It coule be that With Great Power Comes Great Insanity. (Warning: Link leads to TV Tropes. I will not be responsible for hours of time lost as a result of following it.)
FlashOfSonic

Postby phoenyxz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 pm

so how is the game going anyway ? been long since last news T-T
phoenyxz

Postby blade_tigerx » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 am

Currently in the art phase, making progress.
blade_tigerx
Newly Registered

Postby Spazman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 am

All sprites have been completed, and the Art phase is coming along quickly! The OST is being worked on, and mapping is coming along at a good pace as well!

Expect several new artists joining the fray very soon!

Finally, for any other Sonic / mobian artists wishing to help us out in any way, ANY help is appreciated!

(Copied from my post on the SpecBASE forums.)

But this game's still being worked on, and it's coming along quite well!
Spazman

Postby Spazman » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:07 am

Another update:

A lot of the people involved in this project (including myself) are taking great car in learning the ups and downs of Flash to make the animated scenes for the game : >

Also: OST is near-complete AFAIK.

mapping is underway, and coming along very well. time is being taken to include puzzle areas and such for the final game.
Spazman

Postby BlueBody » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 am

Oooh, I eager to see how this turns out!
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby FMC » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:14 am

Is it just me that can't access the forums? o.O Says something about not getting a connection to the server...

But now it just brings me to Bing with that link as the search criteria. And I really want to get on that forum, too. xD
FMC

Postby Darthan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:25 am

FMC Wrote:Is it just me that can't access the forums? o.O Says something about not getting a connection to the server...

But now it just brings me to Bing with that link as the search criteria. And I really want to get on that forum, too. xD

Nope. I am getting a "could not find" error using chrome, so I think something is wrong with the site.
Darthan

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 am

i get the same problem when i try to get to the forums and that was a fun read getting cought up on whats going on with this project lol i see no point in making a fuss about short toons with big boobs lol all the power to ya it all works for me

and i never played sonic to much i was more of a mario kid and i am more then willing to play this game :D
looking forward to it
dragonmaster121989

Postby GoldenFeather » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 pm

This game looks really cool. :D And I see there will be some male characters, which may mean yaoi. Yay. lol
GoldenFeather
Newly Registered

Postby bigdick69 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:26 pm

i cant acess forum too
bigdick69

Postby zephyros » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:16 am

This looks amazing and I love the artwork. Simply flawless. I'm definitely gonna stick around and keep an eye on this one. Can't wait to see the playable demo premiere!
zephyros

Postby Spazman » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Heya, It's Spazman, one of the guys working on this thing. We finally got the site back up, and we're working on a playable demo (Finally! : D)

We would, however, like some people to help us out, in terms of flash making, since we've decided to make all sex-scenes in the game to be of an animated design. If anyone could help us out in any way, it'd be VERY much appreciated : >

Also, the WORKING link to the site:

http://www.spectrumbase.tk/

Progress is being made! : D
Spazman

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner