Sonic Hentai RPG

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sonic Hentai RPG

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:19 am

DarkEmberDrake Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:I hate arguments like this. Look in every story there is a set logic of the world, and yes you as the author get to set up that logic. Will hedge hogs that are running at the speed of sound suddenly start floating in air? Sure that could work. That being said for your logic, it kinda needs to make sense. If you told me that some one hitting the left arrow key instantly had what ever problem they had on their mind removed, i would say bull shit.

It can easily be said that concerning a world that has both humans and mobians running around that they use both Human breast sizes and Mobian bust sizes.
Has Sega actually ever released any information discussing bust size? Then we're pretty free to say that in our version of the Sonic-verse for this game that there are Mobian bust sizes to take in account the physical differences that sepparate humans from mobians.
So for example this character is a Mobian C-cup, and this character is a mobian D-cup, and that character is a mobian B-cup.

If your going to quote me... will you please have a counter argument that has to deal with the quote.
It would be like me saying "the only thing Xcom and X-Com:UFO have in common is aliens are attack; and that's debatable." My statement i might think it true but it has nothing to do with breast size which has nothing to do with cartoon logic.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:01 am

Question. How important is all that back story? I mean really, how much about that is CRITICAL to the current story of the main party on the forgotten land they found? Because personally, I'd make changes to it, or scrap it all together. The part that bugs me the most is you're sending mixed signals. This traveler shows up, gets nursed back to life, and gives the people a book while giving a creepy smile? And afterwards everyone goes all paranoid and shit, but the book isn't evil nor is the traveler? And these people, that were totally peaceful and aren't being brainwashed, now decide to flip their shit, KILL A MAN AND STEAL A BOOK. IT MAKES NO SENSE! If this land was such a great utopia I don't think one guy and his book would destroy that just by being there. It's too complicated for just a back story, simplify it.

Once there was a peaceful land with prosperous society, but then an evil man showed up with a dark book, and disgusted by what he saw, he used the forbidden magic of the book to destroy this utopia. Now many years later, four heros have found the once prosperous place, and seek to uncover it's mysteries.

You see how much quicker that is to read and how little it changes? Yeah I changed or left out bits of information, but that can be stuff that's discovered as the game goes on. (like learning the book still exists there, or four big bads were left on the island to kill anyone that would show up, stuff like that.)
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby blade_tigerx » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 am

Actually the plot is much more complicated than what we've given, it's just that we decided to give the back story of the island how it became like that instead of telling the characters stories, this way we can set up the mood for the island. I'm one of the writers for the game.
blade_tigerx
Newly Registered

Postby FMC » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:36 am

I haven't read too deep into the story, but based on what Trunks said, I do think it'd be better to be simple and reveal stuff later on, kind of like making a history for an RP character. It makes people look forward to the game more, since they have to wait until the future to get more answers to questions they may have. A great lure tactic to keep interest on the game.

As for Robotnik VS Eggman, I always thought his name was potrayed as Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, so I always thought "Eggman" was a nickname. e.e No more on that, since it seems to be resolved now.

For breast sizes, do whatever you want, but perhaps a Mobian - Human converter would make some visions easier in people's heads. It's okay if you don't want to, but it'd avoid that whole confusion thing.

And now for a mini-rant:

And to a lot of the people on here: Chill out about details like 'Mobian' VS 'Human' breast size or whatever. It's a damn fan-made game, with fanmade characters. If they want to put FF's on a 2'0" character, as odd as it may look, it's their choice. Since there seems to be multiple options for a story, if you don't like how a character looks, don't play that character, or if you simply must have the story from that perspective, then you're willing to put up with it anyway. I could see the rage and pre-established characters (and while I don't necessarily care about the non-classic Sonic characters *too* much, there's certain other characters I'd rage on, too), but on custom characters? Come on.

And if you don't like people customizing Sonic by adding characters / lands / history that isn't 'canon,' then the answer is simple: Don't play it. Games are meant to be fun for you, and if that ruins your fun, there's other games that may catch your fancy instead.

/rantover

Sorry, I usually don't go on rants about that kind of thing, but what I talked about just kinda irked me on this thread.
FMC

Postby ironcobrahp900 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Coooooooooool!!!!!! I really want to play this game!!!!
ironcobrahp900
Newly Registered

Postby FlashOfSonic » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:26 pm

I think the whole bust size thing is like this: When someone talks about breast size, they're talking about the size of the breasts in relation to the character. If you treat breast size as separate from character size, then on a 6" tall fairy even an A cup would be freakishly large.
FlashOfSonic

Postby DarkEmberDrake » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 am

Awwww ^^ You're absolutely lovely FMC. Nice to see someone who doesn't nitpick the small things.

FlashOfSonic Wrote:I think the whole bust size thing is like this: When someone talks about breast size, they're talking about the size of the breasts in relation to the character. If you treat breast size as separate from character size, then on a 6" tall fairy even an A cup would be freakishly large.

Exactly! And in that theoretical situation involving 6" fairies I'm very sure we don't have human bra sizes for something that small. That's a very extreme example but with Mobians who are half the height of a human it still fits.
DarkEmberDrake
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Wow. I bring up issues with the plot. Everyone else is up in arms over tit size.

Priorities guys. This is why I hate this community.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Spazman » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 pm

I kinda wish we'd with my old story I'd wrote for the game. More of a devilish, Lovecraftian feel to it. The succubi depicted was actually more like one, imo. xD

though, bits and pieces probably didn't make sense.

When I wrote the original plot for it, I thought this was meant to be a horror-thriller Hentai RPG. So, I'd wrote it like one.
Spazman

Postby Darthan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:26 am

trunks2585 Wrote:Wow. I bring up issues with the plot. Everyone else is up in arms over tit size.

I really shouldn't find this statement as funny as I do.
Anyway, I have to agree that the backstory was kinda....I don't really know what to say about that. The short and simple version you came up with would have been more than enough for me. I guess I am one of those people that prefers to learn the story as I play the game and not have everything thrown at me at the very begining, and to not have it make much sense on top of that.
Darthan

Postby phoenyxz » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:36 am

trunks2585 Wrote:Wow. I bring up issues with the plot. Everyone else is up in arms over tit size.

I have to agree with ya, but for me personally about the tit size i think they put wrpng sizes and just that. Though i really like boobs :twisted: , but the hystory seems kinda strange to me what you guys think about it
phoenyxz

Postby omp123 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 am

>arguing breast size accuracy in a hentai RPG
Attachments
yao_gotta_be_kidding_ming.png
yao_gotta_be_kidding_ming.png (94.35 KiB) Viewed 7046 times
omp123

Postby Zelos » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:18 pm

BlueLight Wrote:As a fan of sonic, i'm kinda annoyed at this project. I don't really see anything that has to do with sonic and what i do see is really involved in new sonic products which is even more annoying.

Also... Eggman, really? It was a sad day when Saga decided to do a direct translation of the Japanese story.

I had forgot my login for several months now, but I logged in just so that I could respond to this post. And I am going to be as kind a possible when i say this.
But kindly stfu okay? And keep your personal sonic fanboy/girlism to your self. We don't need people QQing about someone's dedicated project simply because they aren't following some fanboyish guide line you were expecting. And quite honestly if your not going to post anything positive as in to support this group and what they are doing then, then you need to stay out of this thread. I don't want to see anyone that is contributing to this community get discouraged because of negative feedback from one random person.

Again, if you don't have anything positive to say, and you only coming here to complain about this project. Then you need to stay out of this thread, in fact you need to stay out of the creative corner all together. We dont need people crippling the potential of promising new projects to come.

To the OP, please carry on in your project, it looks utterly amazing.
Zelos

Postby phoenyxz » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey take it easy friend, just so you know im speaking only for myself i didnt meant anything to dimish the idea of the game just asked the guys opinion if i spressed myself in the wrong way Im grow up enoguh to know to say im sorry if i said anything wrong. ;)
phoenyxz

Postby omp123 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:24 am

Nice paragraph there, dad.

Don't let Zelos there get to you, I don't see what he's so paranoid about. It WOULD be nice to hold some sort of continuity to the sonic world other than retcon'ing all the characters just to be used as objects of smut, but in the end, that's just how these types of things are. It's like a fanfiction with visual elements, so it's kinda meant to be taken with a grain of salt.
omp123

Postby FuzzFace » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 am

The plot of the story? I’d say it makes perfect sense.

“bestowed with powers they could not comprehend.”This tells me they were scared, and worse of all, could not control the powers under bad nor good conditions. And if you read, it would say they (the people) tried to destroy the book, but, “Did not succeed.” They simply could not. The book possessed more power than the villagers knew, far too much to even be destroyed by their limits. and this traveler died by the hands of an infuriatingly frustrated mob.

Tit size is priority!! Let the designers do what they need to do, The game will be a happy one if the game makers are happy ^.^
FuzzFace

Postby Zelos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Uh, first of all. MY comment was directed at blue light. Unless your him/her in an alternate account there is no reason for you to apologize. Seeing as how my comment is not directed at you.
Zelos

Postby FuzzFace » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Huuur? Ohnonono, you misunderstand. I was talking about the plot, and rationalizing about what i think the passages mean. that last paragraph however was directed @ Trunks' comment about tit size and priority :P
FuzzFace

Postby phoenyxz » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 pm

sometimes is not easy to see who the comment is direceted to, btu its good to know if u are being an ass or not i kinda like to know if i offended someone without intetntion, i like peace so i usullay try not cause any challenge on my behalf. :mrgreen: :lol:
phoenyxz

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 am

Zelos, like it or not, critics are needed. If the game developers surround themselves with nothing but yes men, then they get no constructive feedback. Blue light expressed his opinion calmly and didn't even resort to swearing.

You signed in just to tell him and everyone else that expresses any negative opinions to fuck off and to be a dick. The creators have been responding to people and can fight their own battles, they don't need you to white knight for them.

fuzz:
You missed my earlier point about how the guy and book are suppose to be innocent, so if both of them are so pure, and the people and island so pure, why did things go to shit? They could already use magic so I doubt they couldn't handle a new type of magic as well.

You're just hand waving the plot so you can think about tits.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner