The Evils of a Lizard and Ditto

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

The Evils of a Lizard and Ditto

Postby MincedPhrase » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:03 am

I had read a lot of threads on different topics including items (the Ditto dildo) and decision making. I got thinking about the Ditto idea and realized that whatever could be used for good could also be used for evil. And that's where this whole animation started.

The file only contains one room and interaction with the one lizard. If you make Krystal acquiesce to the lizard's demands, then the scene plays out exactly as it did before. In the additional scene, I modified a bit of what Krystal does (moved a hand primarily) and the lizard (he moves all on his own), but the main change was adding in Ditto.

Just as a heads up, animation isn't my forte and this took a good deal of time. There's a lot that I'd like to tweak, but I thought I'd put it out for all to see so that I could have some help with suggestions. I'm also trying to track down exactly why Krystal starts out covered in cum; there's probably a line of code that I've didn't copy over, but I have no idea where. (Update: Solved the cum problem; thanks Renara!)

Anyway, enjoy!
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

sneaky_lizard.swf [ 875.71 KiB | Viewed 66954 times ]

Last edited by MincedPhrase on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MincedPhrase

Re: The Evils of a Lizard and Ditto

Postby WareTheWolf » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 am

Epic Success!
WareTheWolf

Postby Tai » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 am

HAHA! I did the regular animation first and just as she was finishing up, I saw the pink table and thought,"Was that there before? Oh WAIT!"
Played it through again and voila'!

~I rather like it! A clever take on an old animation... I can tell you took your time with it, making sure ditto didn't look like a spasming stick figure. For someone who isn't "adept" at animation, you did very well! I bet you learned a lot! X3
Other than the 'cum covered glitch' and the 'arwing-suit thighs glitch' I would hardly change a thing! I AM admittedly a bit of a stickler for detail so I might have spent a few more frames on Ditto's shifting, but not too many. If you have any other ideas you've been toying with, GO FOR IT! Your execution for this lovely sample was great, and I expect to see more in the future!

But I expect to see "THE DARK WOODS" very soon too!!! :!: *hint hint! nudge nudge!* but ... um... *loving hugs and kisses* ~<3 I can be patient. ;)
Tai

Postby Kitsune » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:31 am

Excellent work very well done =3
Kitsune

Postby zekameka » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 am

cool! how about ditto fucks Krystal during the blowjob scene?
zekameka

Postby guilmonex » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:01 am

Well done !!
I knew there is something about that strange table, after i press "no way" WOW great!!
zekameka Wrote:cool! how about ditto fucks Krystal during the blowjob scene?

that is a great idea!
guilmonex

Postby dacki » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 am

...or maybe after.
dacki

Postby Renara » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:19 pm

MincedPhrase Wrote:I'm also trying to track down exactly why Krystal starts out covered in cum; there's probably a line of code that I've didn't copy over, but I have no idea where.

While working on the game I added "placeholder" layers to all of the mess layers (just search for mess in the library pane). These are transparent versions of the most messy version, making it easier to place and adjust them, however the layers are hidden so are normally removed from the game when compiled. However, if you copy pieces over to a new flash file, then it seems re-enable any hidden layers, just go through making sure all placeholder layers are hidden again, or deleted if you prefer.

A fun scene though!
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Morb » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Oh my, you did amazing there!
Awesome one. Too bad it kind of corromped for me, the sound cuts itself.
Morb

Postby LittlePwnah » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Epic win
LittlePwnah

Postby MincedPhrase » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Tai Wrote:Other than the 'cum covered glitch' and the 'arwing-suit thighs glitch' I would hardly change a thing!

Fixed the cum glitch; could you give me some information on the Arwing suit one?

Tai Wrote:I AM admittedly a bit of a stickler for detail so I might have spent a few more frames on Ditto's shifting, but not too many.

The transformation sequences were one of the longest and most tedious parts of the animation process. It turns out that when you do shape tweens between two complex shapes, the result is rather distorted and often confusing. Similarly, when you use the Expand Fill function on a complex shape, it can result in highly unpredictable patterns. Maybe I'll write a program outside of Flash to help with those problems, otherwise the transformation sequences will probably stay very short.

Tai Wrote:But I expect to see "THE DARK WOODS" very soon too!!!

Could you refresh my memory on what's supposed to be done here and what role I play?

I'll think about it, but I'm probably done with this particular scene. If I added in Ditto sex, I'd need to redo all the transformations to include a cock, and I'm not really looking forward to that prospect right now. I would post my .fla file for people to play with, but even when it's compressed in a zip folder it's almost 20 MB, so I'll probably have to host it on some third-party site.

Renara Wrote:
MincedPhrase Wrote:I'm also trying to track down exactly why Krystal starts out covered in cum; there's probably a line of code that I've didn't copy over, but I have no idea where.

While working on the game I added "placeholder" layers to all of the mess layers (just search for mess in the library pane). These are transparent versions of the most messy version, making it easier to place and adjust them, however the layers are hidden so are normally removed from the game when compiled.

Ah, I found the setting! Select nothing in the file and the Properties pane shows you the settings for the Flash file. Click on "Edit..." next to Profile in the Properties pane, and in the Flash tab under SWF Settings is a checkbox for "Include hidden layers".

I think I've done something slightly better though, as I created a Movie Clip called "Kry Mess Placeholder" and used the placeholder messes as masked for this Movie Clip. If you want to see all the messes, simply edit the Movie Clip to make the fill opaque, otherwise it's transparent. It's a bit more processing than the other solution, but I doubt it's much of an issue.

Morb Wrote:Too bad it kind of corromped for me, the sound cuts itself.

Yeah, I uploaded a new version of the file to get rid of the cum covered problem, but now it's caused the sound problem (plus you can get "noticed" from all the way across the room). I'll play around with it a bit more today and see if I can't clean those two things up as well.

Thank you all for your encouragement, and I'm glad that you've enjoyed it!
MincedPhrase

Postby Tai » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:38 pm

MincedPhrase Wrote:
Tai Wrote:Other than the 'cum covered glitch' and the 'arwing-suit thighs glitch' I would hardly change a thing!

Fixed the cum glitch; could you give me some information on the Arwing suit one?

I dunno what it is exactly but when I click the other outfit buttons, everything changes the way it's supposed to EXCEPT for the 'torn' Arwing suit thigh pieces.
My guess is that the thigh armor instances may be missing code inside them, or the outfit buttons are missing a line. I'm no expert however, as I only recently started picking up AS 3.0 myself. The first place I'd look is in Krystal's movieclip timeline and then check the buttons.

It's a minor detail, but is admittedly annoying. X3

OH and as for shape tweens, BLEAUGH! Never touch the stuff! I'd Frame-by-frame that sucker! But I am a bit more artistically inclined, myself... that's prolly why code makes my brain hurt. :?
Again! A nice piece! ;)

OH and as for your "role?" Keep making fun little unique animations and the team will fit them into the game if possible! ^_^ It's always evolving...
*spooky voice* Always evawlving! ooOOOOOoooo... :shock:
Tai

Postby dollspit » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 pm

I really dig it and hope you keep at it!

I would've liked to see "ditto" force her head down at the climax or at least actually stick around in bipedal (as opposed to quadra-table) form until you click "All Done". I dig ditto.
BTW, I'm the resident wannabe. :\
Image<==Source
dollspit

Postby Crossbow1701 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:29 am

i did hear the climaxing cum sounded incomplete, but that could be fixed in the end.
Crossbow1701

Postby Vyksen » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:32 pm

We need more female ditto. I love it.
Vyksen

Postby guilmonex » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh..I found a little "bug?" about Ditto's tail
it is reversed, i mean the lighting should be on top....
Anyway~ Nice improvement
guilmonex

Postby MincedPhrase » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:21 am

Tai Wrote:I dunno what it is exactly but when I click the other outfit buttons, everything changes the way it's supposed to EXCEPT for the 'torn' Arwing suit thigh pieces.

I found the problem and it will be fixed whenever I release a new version. Thanks for your help!

Tai Wrote:OH and as for shape tweens, BLEAUGH! Never touch the stuff! I'd Frame-by-frame that sucker! But I am a bit more artistically inclined, myself...

I'd be interested in trying to set something up between the two of us, if you were so inclined. I'm much better with using tweens as I'm not so great with art, but if you could do some frame by frame stuff for me, say cumshots, transformations, and the like, that would be great. I think we could compliment each other well. Might something like that interest you?

dollspit Wrote:I would've liked to see "ditto" force her head down at the climax or at least actually stick around in bipedal (as opposed to quadra-table) form until you click "All Done". I dig ditto.

That's a cool idea. If I can come up with some sort of climax animation for that pose, I'll do it. Otherwise I could do it without a climax (I guess I could try to make it look like she swallowed it all).

guilmonex Wrote:Oh..I found a little "bug?" about Ditto's tail
it is reversed, i mean the lighting should be on top....

Ah, good catch. I just copied the model that Playshapes had made and flipped it; I'll look into redoing the tails as Krystal's actually "cuts through" Ditto at times.
MincedPhrase

Postby Mr.Elefant » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:12 am

The clothes glitch made me want to see bits of clothing ripped off of her instead of just that one ass piece that's in the game.
I'm right 98% of the time.
Who cares about the other 3%.
Mr.Elefant

Postby orez133 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 am

this is awsome,but it feels like ditto needs to do more.....
orez133

Postby Reapergod36 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 am

Love it
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Next

Return to Creative Corner