Peach Life [UPDATED 8/19/13]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peach Life [UPDATED 4/3/2013]

Postby Residentlover2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:09 am

oh yes...and when you sleep an entire day must end...cause is too dificult to reach 28 days to see her giving birth
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 am

Nice so far!

Hey, those mushroom dicks and the toad himself needs less thick lines / outlines.
You can create another shape (the same as the dick), with the color of that outline, then you can put behind the dick shape. It will act as a second flat shape, but you can adjust the size, then the shape behind will act like a outline, much smoother.

If you want, I also have a better toad model, made by Biles here on Lok.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:56 am

How about adding Daisy to Peach's contacts? That way we can have a option for lesbian sex! ;)
MPLDAM9919

Postby Exist » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:How about adding Daisy to Peach's contacts? That way we can have a option for lesbian sex! ;)

I was going to do Krystal since she is one of my personal favorite characters. I'll put up a poll when I start the lesbian scenes with various female characters that people want to see. As of right now there are a few characters that I can think of that I would like to do, those would be :

Krystal
Daisy
Samus
Rosalina
Dark Peach (Paper Mari TTYD)
Exist

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Exist Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:How about adding Daisy to Peach's contacts? That way we can have a option for lesbian sex! ;)

I was going to do Krystal since she is one of my personal favorite characters. I'll put up a poll when I start the lesbian scenes with various female characters that people want to see. As of right now there are a few characters that I can think of that I would like to do, those would be :

Krystal
Daisy
Samus
Rosalina
Dark Peach (Paper Mario TTYD)

Daisy is a must! But it is your game. So can do what you want. I would be happy of Daisy does appear in this game.
MPLDAM9919

Re: Peach Life [UPDATED 4/5/2013]

Postby Residentlover2 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 pm

:D i would be so happy if you add all those GIRLS :roll: lol :P
Residentlover2

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:21 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote::D i would be so happy if you add all those GIRLS :roll: lol :P

Yeah. All would be nice!
MPLDAM9919

Postby Exist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
SuperDodoman12 Wrote::D i would be so happy if you add all those GIRLS :roll: lol :P

Yeah. All would be nice!

Well if you guys would like all of them, would you mind doing a little research for me? I want to know the key differences between Peach and Daisy, besides the color of their hair and dress. Stuff like personality, height, habits, pretty much a bio of Daisy. It can be a fan bio or Nintendo's bio, just pick one that I can build off of.

My (current) idea for Daisy is to have her be in the gym, almost as a personal trainer, after all she really only appears in spin offs (Mario Tennis, Strikers, Baseball, Golf etc). If your relationship with Daisy is great enough she will invite you to special activities (such as tennis soccer golf or baseball) where they will do something completely unrelated to the sport.
Exist

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Exist Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:

Yeah. All would be nice!

My (current) idea for Daisy is to have her be in the gym, almost as a personal trainer, after all she really only appears in spin offs (Mario Tennis, Strikers, Baseball, Golf etc). If your relationship with Daisy is great enough she will invite you to special activities (such as tennis soccer golf or baseball) where they will do something completely unrelated to the sport.

Sounds good. As for the bio, here's the Mario Wiki page on Princess Daisy. http://www.mariowiki.com/Princess_Daisy
MPLDAM9919

Postby Exist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Nice so far!

Hey, those mushroom dicks and the toad himself needs less thick lines / outlines.
You can create another shape (the same as the dick), with the color of that outline, then you can put behind the dick shape. It will act as a second flat shape, but you can adjust the size, then the shape behind will act like a outline, much smoother.

If you want, I also have a better toad model, made by Biles here on Lok.

Hey, thanks for the tip! Though, you can convert lines to shape in the modify menu, which avoids the extra layers.

I'm going to stick with making most of the NPC's or heavily modifying other people's work, thanks for the offer though!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Exist Wrote:My (current) idea for Daisy is to have her be in the gym, almost as a personal trainer, after all she really only appears in spin offs (Mario Tennis, Strikers, Baseball, Golf etc). If your relationship with Daisy is great enough she will invite you to special activities (such as tennis soccer golf or baseball) where they will do something completely unrelated to the sport.

Sounds good. As for the bio, here's the Mario Wiki page on Princess Daisy. http://www.mariowiki.com/Princess_Daisy

Alright, thank you. Reading over that page makes me feel as though my idea works.
Exist

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Exist Wrote:Alright, thank you. Reading over that page makes me feel as though my idea works.

You're welcome. I hope it helps.
MPLDAM9919

Re: Peach Life [UPDATED 4/7/2013]

Postby Campo92 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:15 pm

when you fuck koopa, peach texture flashes. a suggestion: in to do things, is better a back butto, reload is boring
Campo92

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Campo92 Wrote:when you fuck koopa, peach texture flashes.

Same thing happens with Toad. And Peach's breasts are missing in the gym when you select "Speed".
MPLDAM9919

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 pm

another bug found :( when i press the button to see what items i have...it doesnt work i press ¨I¨ and it doesnt work
Residentlover2

Postby Exist » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:31 am

Campo92 Wrote:when you fuck koopa, peach texture flashes. a suggestion: in to do things, is better a back butto, reload is boring

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Campo92 Wrote:when you fuck koopa, peach texture flashes.

Same thing happens with Toad. And Peach's breasts are missing in the gym when you select "Speed".

I knew of these two, and they are on their way to be fixed
The todo screen is just a holder, just don't press the button to access them for now

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:another bug found :( when i press the button to see what items i have...it doesnt work i press ¨I¨ and it doesnt work

It still works on my end, make sure you clicked the file first before you hit "i".
Exist

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:40 am

mmm strange i dont know why doenst work to me that time....anyway you said that there where a peach giving birth scene.....i cant make it happen...i waited all 32 days and i couldnt make it happen :? and peach was pregnant in the first day by the worker toad is this a bug or i need to do somenthing before this?
Residentlover2

Postby Kurushimi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 am

So what are the mechanics behind STR/SPE/DEX?
Kurushimi

Postby Exist » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:13 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:mmm strange i dont know why doenst work to me that time....anyway you said that there where a peach giving birth scene.....i cant make it happen...i waited all 32 days and i couldnt make it happen :? and peach was pregnant in the first day by the worker toad is this a bug or i need to do somenthing before this?

There is no scene just yet, sorry about wasting your time :(

Kurushimi Wrote:So what are the mechanics behind STR/SPE/DEX?

Those stats will be used to see if you can overpower or escape a random encounter. The game will give a condition such as "A trickster has a appeared! He presents you a riddle, if you solve it you can escape!". This condition will have one of 3 options, Overpower (which will compare your strength stat to his and who ever's is greater wins), Run (which will compare your speed stat to his and who ever's is greater wins), and Out smart (which will compare your dex stats to his and who ever's is greater wins). If you win, you will have a few options such as Rape, Rob, or Leave.

In the next hour, i'm going to fix all the current bugs in the current build. I'm opening up a new poll with a few suggestions on what I should do this Friday.
Exist

Re: Peach Life [NEW POLL]

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:34 am

So, when does the poll open?
MPLDAM9919

Re: Peach Life [NEW POLL]

Postby Exist » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:41 am

Hey guys, so I shall be starting the animations now. I'm going to be working on this till around midnight, so expect a build about then.

Closing poll as well.

edit: 10:52pm

hey guys, just finished up the pass at the shower animations. I'm not exactly pleased with them but I'm moving on. I'm going to work on the kitchen and call it a night. The kitchen isn't going to be a room, just a fridge with a few food items that restore various levels of hunger.
Last edited by Exist on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exist

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner