Project "Mistress" (Slavery, Humiliation, Yuri, Dark Sex)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Project "Mistress" (Slavery, Humiliation, Yuri, Dark Sex

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:32 am

i agree it's good to see your still here and the project is not dead i want to see this one finished but i dont want you burnt out to get it
dragonmaster121989

Postby BlueBody » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm beginning to think this project is dead..... the blogspot he posted only has his own IRL stuff now.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;__;
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:07 pm

ya I think so it's been a long time since even a post from him about this.
dragonmaster121989

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Is version 1 the only version? Because this bodes to be excellent.
Kuragari

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:23 pm

sadly I think that's the same version I played a few months ago when I found this one there has been nothing new :(
dragonmaster121989

Postby kinkykazu » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 am

OH MY GOD I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

So lots happened lots of news, and I've been debating if I should come back to this project.
First i got a job then i lost a job then i got a girl then i lost a girl then i got another job then my computer burned out.
That last detail is the biggest reason i was debating if i should come back.
I lost all my work on the original project mistress when my computer took a dive and i was really disheartened by the fact that i would have to start from scratch all over again or just start a new project entirely.

I really loved the idea so i've decided to work on this again.

Project Mistress will be posted at the end of every month and i'll be archiving the assets so this doesn't happen again. This is my promise just so i can get feedback and make sure this game becomes the best it can be.

Also my original concept was to extravagant so i'll be taking a modular approach getting the core girls in and adding new girls as time passes. This first update at the end of this month will reintroduce a redesigned mistress L and her levels or armors, the ground floor of her tower(which will be the basis of the modular design of her tower) and the underground levels which will be the place where you "train" your slaves.

Story still goes by the same way. There's been a rebellion by her slaves and she needs to whip the bitches back into place. Also i will be taking suggestions after i re-fix my blog to be about mistress L and the girls she'll be enslaving.

No combat for the first update i need to rework the way i want to do it since i wasn't happy with it the first time around anyway. All said and done i hope to be back up and running as soon as possible.
kinkykazu
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 am

Cool.
Lucky777

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:42 am

Was going to question why this was bumped, guess the TC did it.

Please post sample images of your game in your main post. I would not download something without an example of what it is I'm downloading. Isn't it common sense to try to show people your product before you even mention download links?

It's like: "I have this great product I want you to play/buy/enjoy/demo, but you're not allowed to see it before you download/buy it" lol.
FruitSmoothie

Postby rb813 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:42 pm

I really like this concept; I look forward to seeing how it will continue to develop.
rb813
Newly Registered

Postby yankees713 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Very excited. Love the concept.
yankees713
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 am

kinkykazu Wrote:OH MY GOD I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

O____________O

WELCOME BACK. holy crap, I was stalking your blog for a bit until it changed themes to the bondage gear.... it was then when I lost hope.

And yet you're still back! Nice to see you again! :)

FruitSmoothie Wrote:Was going to question why this was bumped, guess the TC did it.

Please post sample images of your game in your main post. I would not download something without an example of what it is I'm downloading. Isn't it common sense to try to show people your product before you even mention download links?

It's like: "I have this great product I want you to play/buy/enjoy/demo, but you're not allowed to see it before you download/buy it" lol.

Give them man some breathing space, will ya? ಠ_ಠ

If you're asking why there's not as much stuff as you expected, I'll have you know that there WAS a lot of things before KinkyKazu disappeared! I still have the original game and it was definitely a different kind of game compared to all the other RPGMaker games here.

Not many people survive a computer-meltdown unscathed! -_-
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:35 am

Righty then. Looking forward to the thing eventually getting somewhere.
Kuragari

Postby Niekitty » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:49 am

Hooray!!!!
so glad you're not dropping the project! =^^=
loved the last release of the old version!
*happykittydance*
Alright meow...
Niekitty

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:05 am

All of a sudden I'm interested!

Full speed ahead with new motivation! Now I just need to get back to work on writing my lemons.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby kinkykazu » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:26 am

Hey guys the new version of the game is now live, I look forward to hearing your feedback.
kinkykazu
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:50 am

Played through everything, I think. I am guessing that the two slaves capture and training is the extent of what has been made so far.

A few things I noticed:
1) Something is wrong with the events for the slaves when you capture them. Once captured they disappear, but if you leave and reenter the room they return. Tying to talk to them causes them to disappear again until you leave and reenter the room again.
2}There seems to be no way to heal, at least that I could find. If it is there and I just didn't find it completely ignore this one.

Looking pretty good so far, keep up the good work.
Darthan

Postby pokemonlvr » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:02 pm

I'll be honest, I think this release was a step back in two key aspects:

1. The Art Style
The previous art style was very clean and sexy, especially the way Elizabeth looked.

2. Training the Slaves
I really, really enjoyed the previous scene of you breaking a slave's will through pleasure. That's what really attracted me to the game in the first place!

But good to see you working on it again!
pokemonlvr

Postby moonblack » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:04 pm

In addition to the issues Darthan mentioned there's one more I noticed: The two slaves show up in the cells even before you capture them. You can't actually speak to them (trying to enter the cell results in a message that it is empty), but you can see the slave that's supposed to be there.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you've continued this, as I really like it.
moonblack

Postby Omega2501 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:01 am

When you approach the locked door in the north west (between the pillars with green orbs on them) Mistress L suggests that she has the key in her room, does said key actually exist? because i couldn't find it. Also you have to go to the "Kitchen" to turn out the fire in one of the halls but i couldn't find anything that seemed to be a kitchen (looking in the wrong place maybe?) all in all it's a fun game and i look forward to the next patch.
Omega2501
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Creative Corner