Project "Mistress" (Slavery, Humiliation, Yuri, Dark Sex)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Project "Mistress" (Slavery, Humiliation, Yuri, Dark Sex

Postby moonblack » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Just a note: The link to your blog is wrong, the first "http://" should not be there (i.e. it should be "http://kinkykazu.blogspot.com/" instead of "http://http://kinkykazu.blogspot.com/").

Anyway, I'm glad to hear this project is not dead, as it seemed very promising.
moonblack

Postby BlasterBlade210 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:47 am

Yea, web-errors aside...

Can't wait to see more Yuri fun I suppose... and maybe the next version... damn I'm having dirty thoughts about BDSM antics...
BlasterBlade210

Postby oni-san » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:58 pm

you, sire, deserve a hug. this is short as hell, but exactly up Oni's alley! major support and props from me!
Current Project: None, really.
oni-san

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Well, I finally got around to taking a look at it.

The STORY is definitely right up my alley, but uh ... well ...I guess the game doesn't do much of anything for my immersion.

I'll totally check out the full thing, but sex-battle systems where you somehow manage to penetrate a resisting opponent without first subduing them always strike me as a little odd. And the slave just sort of... changes her mind, for whatever reason, halfway through the thing. In total, the only judgement I can make about ANY of the things I've seen Mistress L do with the slave in this demo is that... I ... don't really believe it for a second.

The game seems to rely a lot on dialogue and still pictures/MINOR animations as well, which... seems to be extraordinarily limited, as a means of getting the content across.

Well, good luck with it, I'll still have an eye on it, as I said.
Lucky777

Postby That_One_Guy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:33 pm

I don't usually comment on games(I play them though and enjoy the hell out of 3/4 of them) But this deserves a comment from me:

You are doing a good job, lad, and I can't wait to see more of this, if you ever need donations to continue working on it, you can expect to get support from me.
That_One_Guy

Postby kinkykazu » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm

I really want this to be interactive and immersion but i keep running into snags in the programming base within rpgmaker. I'm not the greatest programmer and the only language I slightly understand is Javascript. So i'm very tempted to retry within Unity since I've used it on many occasions and i could get maybe get everything I want. But that also means I'd be rolling with 3D and Dev time would slow down more... I'm conflicted since if I do 3D i know i can make some cool stuff but if i learn Ruby i can possibly fix what i want...
kinkykazu
Newly Registered

Postby KBridget » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:55 pm

I have just played this. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! And even without animated or CG you've already got me hooked! Good job!!!
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby BlueBody » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 am

As mentioned on the 2nd page, the link on the first place threw me off for a while. I keep checking back for updates :D
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby moonblack » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:11 pm

kinkykazu Wrote:I really want this to be interactive and immersion but i keep running into snags in the programming base within rpgmaker. I'm not the greatest programmer and the only language I slightly understand is Javascript. So i'm very tempted to retry within Unity since I've used it on many occasions and i could get maybe get everything I want. But that also means I'd be rolling with 3D and Dev time would slow down more... I'm conflicted since if I do 3D i know i can make some cool stuff but if i learn Ruby i can possibly fix what i want...

Just saw this and wanted to say that we might be able to help you if you tell us exactly what your problems with RPG Maker are.
moonblack

Postby kinkykazu » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 pm

moonblack Wrote:
kinkykazu Wrote:I really want this to be interactive and immersion but i keep running into snags in the programming base within rpgmaker. I'm not the greatest programmer and the only language I slightly understand is Javascript. So i'm very tempted to retry within Unity since I've used it on many occasions and i could get maybe get everything I want. But that also means I'd be rolling with 3D and Dev time would slow down more... I'm conflicted since if I do 3D i know i can make some cool stuff but if i learn Ruby i can possibly fix what i want...

Just saw this and wanted to say that we might be able to help you if you tell us exactly what your problems with RPG Maker are.

Thanks, I didn't know if anyone felt like helping me. I'm also sort of passive aggressive when it comes to deving in programs i don't know as well, I tend to make compromises when i can't figure something out i just end up making a workaround or giving up on the feature.

In JavaScript,in unity specifically there's a "Functionupdate" which constantly checks during the game for value changes. I wanted to know if there's something like that in Ruby.

In the game doc for the game when i originally set out to make this game I had "Arousal" as a completely separate variable and not a spell effect. Even now arousal works with more giggery pokery instead of its original designed intent.

"During combat certain combat abilities will stack units of Arousal upon the enemy until carping at 20 stacks. Arousal would degrade each turn by an amount set per enemy. If the arousal value is greater than a 5 give a 25% chance to impede the enemies actions, if 10 give 50% and if 20 give 75%."

this along with Masochism, Sadism, Reveal True Nature (Eyes of the Slave Trainer), and Resistance had to be scrapped or reworked because i couldn't for the life of me figure out how to make the game do what i wanted it to do.

"Masochism- if enemy/friendly unit is masochistic by nature and is damaged that unit at the end of the turn gets healed by 10% of the damage dealt to it."

"Sadism- if enemy/friendly unit is sadistic by nature and does damage that unit at the end of its turn gets healed by 10% of the damage dealt to it."

Both S and M would increase up to 30% due to equipment or difficulty of enemy.

"Reveal True Nature(Eyes of the Slave Trainer)- Reveals the true nature of the enemy as well as doubles the effects of her nature for 2 turns. i.e. Masochist, Sadist, Anal Whore, Nipple Slut."

"Resistance- units HP will be checked by an update function or Ruby's closest equivalent. As the units life drops below 3 benchmarks 75/50/25 the unit will get progressively less clothed and gain a permanent debuff to defense."

These are the things that are currently kicking my ass as a developer. And the part that annoys me is i understand how to program them if i were to build a MUD in javascript using Notepad++ or a 3D game also in javascript using Unity. All i want is to get back to the art assets since I'm a designer by nature. I like to design gameplay and art but the implementing of the gameplay sometimes alludes me.
kinkykazu
Newly Registered

Postby moonblack » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 pm

kinkykazu Wrote:Thanks, I didn't know if anyone felt like helping me. I'm also sort of passive aggressive when it comes to deving in programs i don't know as well, I tend to make compromises when i can't figure something out i just end up making a workaround or giving up on the feature.

In JavaScript,in unity specifically there's a "Functionupdate" which constantly checks during the game for value changes. I wanted to know if there's something like that in Ruby.

In the game doc for the game when i originally set out to make this game I had "Arousal" as a completely separate variable and not a spell effect. Even now arousal works with more giggery pokery instead of its original designed intent.

"During combat certain combat abilities will stack units of Arousal upon the enemy until carping at 20 stacks. Arousal would degrade each turn by an amount set per enemy. If the arousal value is greater than a 5 give a 25% chance to impede the enemies actions, if 10 give 50% and if 20 give 75%."

this along with Masochism, Sadism, Reveal True Nature (Eyes of the Slave Trainer), and Resistance had to be scrapped or reworked because i couldn't for the life of me figure out how to make the game do what i wanted it to do.

"Masochism- if enemy/friendly unit is masochistic by nature and is damaged that unit at the end of the turn gets healed by 10% of the damage dealt to it."

"Sadism- if enemy/friendly unit is sadistic by nature and does damage that unit at the end of its turn gets healed by 10% of the damage dealt to it."

Both S and M would increase up to 30% due to equipment or difficulty of enemy.

"Reveal True Nature(Eyes of the Slave Trainer)- Reveals the true nature of the enemy as well as doubles the effects of her nature for 2 turns. i.e. Masochist, Sadist, Anal Whore, Nipple Slut."

"Resistance- units HP will be checked by an update function or Ruby's closest equivalent. As the units life drops below 3 benchmarks 75/50/25 the unit will get progressively less clothed and gain a permanent debuff to defense."

These are the things that are currently kicking my ass as a developer. And the part that annoys me is i understand how to program them if i were to build a MUD in javascript using Notepad++ or a 3D game also in javascript using Unity. All i want is to get back to the art assets since I'm a designer by nature. I like to design gameplay and art but the implementing of the gameplay sometimes alludes me.

Finally noticed this (I really should check the older posts more often).

"Reveal True Nature (Eyes of the Slave Trainer)" - this can be done partially with the functions in VX (and VX ACE, I assume). Whenever the skill is used it calls a common event. Said common event turns a certain Switch (for example Switch 999 Reveal True Nature) ON. In the event tabs for each enemy have a tab that is active only when Switch 999 is ON and it displays certain information about the enemy, for example the opponent's resistances and weaknesses. After displaying the information the Switch is turned OFF.

"Resistance- units HP will be checked" - again in the event tabs for each enemy you can make it so that once per battle (or once per turn, if you want, but once per battle should be enough) if the HP of enemy #1 fall below X% (where X can be any number between 1 and 99) something happens. That "something" can be many things, for example:
- transform the enemy into a different (weaker or stronger) enemy
- heal or damage the enemy
- apply a state (positive or negative) to the enemy

For example, when an opponent's HP fall below 50% you apply a state that remains until the end of combat and reduces the opponent's defense by 50%.

"During combat certain combat abilities will stack units of Arousal upon the enemy until carping at 20 stacks. Arousal would degrade each turn by an amount set per enemy. If the arousal value is greater than a 5 give a 25% chance to impede the enemies actions, if 10 give 50% and if 20 give 75%." - This can be done with variables. Let's say that variable 101 is called "Arousal of Enemy #1", variable 102 is called "Chance to Impede" and variable 103 is called "Random Number". Certain skills when used will call a common event that increases variable 101, then the same common event checks and if the value of variable 101 is above 20 the value is changed to 20. Then you need to have a combat event tab that once per turn does the following:
- first it sets variable 102 to 5*"Variable 101" Optionally you can add a check to make sure variable 102 is never above a certain number, for example if it is above 75 make it equal to 75
- then it sets variable 103 to a random number between 1 and 100
- next it checks to see if the value of variable 102 is greater then variable 103 , and if it is - something happens, such as applying a state that makes the enemy unable to act for the current turn
- OR instead of using variable 103 you can directly check the value of variable 102 with conditional branches: if it is above 75 do this, else if it is above 50 do that, else if it is above 25 do something else, and if it is not above 25 - do nothing
- finally the value of variable 101 is decreased, either by a set amount (for example by 5 for one enemy, by 2 for another enemy, etc.) or by a random amount (for example a random amount between 1 and 3). The values of variables 102 and 103 are reset to 0 until the next turn

This sounds rather complicated on paper, but it really isn't. Best of all, none of the above things require Ruby - they can be done with the regular VX Ace commands.

Masochism and Sadism are also doable, but are a bit more complicated and will probably require at least some Ruby scripting.
moonblack

Postby rezax123 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:35 pm

nice game but need more updates. :D

you create good arts. i need someone like u for my game project. :mrgreen:
rezax123
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:42 am

I know you said you'll post when you update, this is just me hoping this project isn't dead yet>_<
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby KBridget » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:03 am

Has there been an update since I last played.
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby BlueBody » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 am

KBridget Wrote:Has there been an update since I last played.

nope. But I keep my fingers crossed
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby querzis » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:11 am

So is this project dead or what? I was really looking forward to this one.
querzis
Newly Registered

Postby Kengi » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

I hope this one will rise from the inactivity it was a promising game I loved the demo even though it had a few bugs and was short.
Kengi

Postby Sojirou » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:43 pm

has potential, only the one character for the time being, may wanna dump some random generic slaves as level up material, give it a quota to fill, cash per slave and how they were defeated affecting the money made...

Might wanna think about skill lvling up as well, unless you have these planned out already
Sojirou
Newly Registered

Postby kinkykazu » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 pm

This project isn't dead i just have had alot of stuff on my plate lately. Almost all the framework for well, everything, is almost set so i can produce alot of content for the game. The game was way too ambitious for my first game. In the end i think i should have just made a different style but hey why not. I did need to cut down alot since the over ambition needed to be scaled down if i ever wanted to finish this damn thing. Mostly also because if i don't scale it down i'll have to take a hiatus before this shit burns me out.

Chapter 1-3 update will have 8 girls to capture 2 boss battles and many npcs. All party members and main story line characters will be acquired and ready by that time.

Writing 8 enslavement stories is whats taking me such a long time. As well draw all their scenes.... for some reason i feel like this was a fool errand since i feel like i've put too much work for myself.

Along with the capturable storylines. You'll have 3 party members stories. as well as the stories of the shop keeper Wendy and the special shop keeper Krysta which is all within the main story of Emily.

I needed my blog for other things, Instead i made a hentai foundry page but for some reason i can upload gifs... i can't seem to get them to work.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... tha-Summon

ANYWAY...

I'm sorry i'm taking forever... I'm trying my best
kinkykazu
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 am

kinkykazu Wrote:This project isn't dead [...]

ANYWAY...

I'm sorry i'm taking forever... I'm trying my best

Relax, man! Take your time, make it a nice finished product. I'll patiently wait.

I'm just glad to hear from you, and to see you (& project) are still alive!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner