Project "Mistress" (Slavery, Humiliation, Yuri, Dark Sex)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Project "Mistress" (Slavery, Humiliation, Yuri, Dark Sex)

Postby kinkykazu » Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Authors Notes:
Hey guys,

It’s been a while and one hell of a year. So I’m settled in now and I think I’m good to work on this again. It got really rocky and lots of shit happened but story short. Shit happened, lost some stuff, found a good amount hiding in little pockets, which means I’ll be posting a bit later than anticipated but this time with tons more since the old game is basically almost intact I need to redo some events since I know better now but this release is sort of a precursor to the release at the end of the month.

Also after my first few slaves I’ll be doing character based slaves from other games. Like a girl who bares a striking resemblance to samus aran or tifa lockheart. Their name will be close like with Tifa it’d be “Tiffany Ironheart”.

Current Version:
ProM_AC1 (If the file you downloaded doesn’t say this then you got the wrong version)

Currently Working on:
-Battlers for the main characters.
-Game assets like:
-----Kneeling slaves, Torture devices, Weapons, ext…
-Animations and getting them to work.
-----If anyone knows a good OGV converter I’d love to know so I can put in cutscenes.
-Slave girls five in total for the first combat release.
-New version of Ashley
-New version of Aqua (from the demo will act as tutorial slave)
-HCG’s for all 5 of the girls
-Finalized battlesystem(probably won’t be done for the December release)

Plot:
Elizabeth also known more commonly as Mistress L is the head of the slave training facility Black Widow. Elizabeth trains girls to be sex slaves for the Empire's nobility. These slaves come from wherever the empire can find them some are runaways, others are criminals guilty or otherwise, but most are prisoners of war that are taken from the downtrodden countries that are unlucky enough to be the Empire's enemies. The newest batch along with all the low lives and runaways had prisoners from the recently conquered city state of Alshenta. With those prisoners is the fiery Princess Emily Lynnette Vanguard, the next in line for the Alshenta Throne.
During the first few days of training Emily slipped her bonds and assaulted L. With surprise and a rock on her side she knocked out L, freed her fellow slaves, and made a run for it. Unbeknownst to Emily the facility is built for such an occasion. At all times the only way in or out is a port spell only L knows. Emily unshaken bands together some of the slaves and is ready to extract the spell from L by force.
L wakes up in the basic training room and sets off to conquer the slaves who have escaped and crush Emily's will till she's just another sex slave.

Gameplay:
Mistress is a bdsm rpg where you enslave women and turn them into sex slaves. Use sex based rpg combat. Degrade their resistance till they are vulnerable and enslave them. Once enslaved continue to train them and make them into what the client wants. Roam around a large castle discover its secrets as well as tame the runaway slaves that are hiding around your house. Meet loyal slaves to join you in the fun.

Screenshots:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwbe313pxiyy0w1/ProM_AC1.exe

Blog:
http://kinkykazu.blogspot.com/ I will post a new post at the end of every week or almost every week to update how everything is going.

P.S.:
Thanks to everyone who really likes this project, I am grateful for your feedback.
Last edited by kinkykazu on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kinkykazu
Newly Registered

Re: Project "Mistress"

Postby Taria » Fri May 18, 2012 8:06 pm

lacking in content, but promising.
I like all the faces Aqua makes :3
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby shin » Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 pm

I'm liking the game it works as sort of a mini game and as Taria said it is lacking in content a little. It's a
good start if your going to want to continue to make games.
Check out my project Discipline of Revenge http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1789

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
shin

Postby Darthan » Fri May 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Looks like a good start. I am interested to see how this turns out.

A few things I noticed:
All of your violation attacks share the same description, as you have things set right now Elizabeth is stuck with her starting equipment (not sure if this is intentional), and you may want to consider encrypting your game before you share it.
Darthan

Postby moonblack » Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Very nice start. I'll be keeping an eye on your game. Things I noticed:
- Most skills can be used from the menu. Is that intentional? Because they do nothing outside combat, so you just waste your CP. Also, as was mentioned, all three Violation skills have the same description
- Some problems with passage settings. As you can see from the attached Mistress1.jpg I could walk on the wall
- Also, I could stand on some of the columns (see Mistess2.jpg for an example). This can be either a wrong passage setting, or a wrong event priority

I also noticed some minor typos, but they can wait.
Attachments
Mistress2.JPG
Mistress2.JPG (70.31 KiB) Viewed 92052 times
Mistress1.JPG
Mistress1.JPG (41.96 KiB) Viewed 92052 times
moonblack

Postby querzis » Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 am

I frigging love Yuri domination so much and you got some great ideas for this project, not much to talk about in the first release but very nice start. Theres been lots of RPG maker games recently but I,m really excited for this one, not enough stuff for us Yuri fanboys till now.
querzis
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sat May 19, 2012 12:26 pm

The plot for this sounds like it's up my alley. I'll be keeping an eye out.
Lucky777

Postby RockSora2 » Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Good game cant wait for the rest
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. Your fate lies in your own hands. Your hands can change fate. Life is a great adventure. Death an even greater one. May God have mercy on your soul. Even the purest of Hearts contains Darkness.
RockSora2

Postby Vexan » Sat May 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Keeping my eye on this one.
Vexan
Newly Registered

Postby Kengi » Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

I played the demo and I like it. I cant wait to see more!!
Kengi

Postby fredinator » Sun May 20, 2012 10:02 am

This actually is the first rpg maker based game I like. Keep it up. ;)
I suggest a menu where you can see the stats of your slaves. Like how much sex they had so far, how much where cum into and onto them and so on.
Absofuckalutely awesome would be some kind of brothel that you can run to earn money and to buy new equipment. The amount earned could depend on how well you trained your slaves. :twisted:
That are just some ideas that came instantly to my mind when I played this version.
fredinator

Postby shadowghostttt » Sun May 20, 2012 10:29 pm

is the mediafire blocked? cant download it :'(
shadowghostttt
Newly Registered

Postby kinkykazu » Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix that all along with what i have planned for the next update. Currently I'm drawing the battlers along with the animations for the attacks so that the skill can look more diversified, still playing with how to animate a tentacle rape within the animations that doesn't look funky, as well as my own for the rope ensnare. The update will have up to a certain point into the story with a companion addition so that i can get a feel for the damage and life balancing for the characters and "mobs".

by the end of the game you should have 4 slave companions, one will not be joining you in combat but be the "shop".
kinkykazu
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Tue May 22, 2012 9:32 am

I'm really intrigued by this project, hope it comes out with more real soon! The demo was very promising!
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby mando » Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Man, wish there was more to this demo, cause the concept is so awesome.
I totally want to make another game with a similar combat system, but that probably wouldn't be a great idea.
Keep up the good work!
mando

Postby codered999 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:40 am

I think this game will be a hit. The idea for one of the loyal slaves to be a shop is something you should definitely think about.
codered999

Postby Timiddarkspy » Sat May 26, 2012 10:14 am

I can already see a lot of excellent qualities in this one, gonna download it now, and get back to you later...
Timiddarkspy
Newly Registered

Postby Schramm » Sat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Any chance of an upload somewhere other than mediafire, it never works for me anymore -_-
would be greatly appreciated :D
Songwriter looking for projects to be involved in, Please PM me if you are interested or check out some of my work here
Kelt Wrote: “If you were a centaur, I’d recommend suicide. Since you’re human, I’d say your best option is to fuck off.”
Schramm

Postby ar35660 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:06 pm

When is the next update. I want more.
ar35660
Newly Registered

Postby Haru » Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 am

i love it i cant wait to see more. i wasn't gana play this cuz i was too lazy to dl the rpgmaker lol o.o
Haru

Next

Return to Creative Corner