Mr.D's Mini new: Tribal lover (ninja)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Mr.D's Mini (3 complete)

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:40 am

I like it.

Cock's WAY too veiny, and the cockhead's pretty plastic-looking.
It seems like a lot of time was thrown into the helmet... which is cool and all, but it hardly has any sex appeal, so it's worth exactly one shrug.
...Also, there's a hella weird sound during the part of the penetration just before the click that causes climax.
The front of Midna's vagina looks a tad odd.
(Like... 3clits there or something.)
Midna's nipples seem like they're behind cloth: they ain't that nipple-like.
Midna's belly button changes colour during the orgasm scene as well.

Midna's facial expressions after the first weird smile, the sounds she makes during the orgasm scene, and the concept are pretty great though.
Lucky777

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 am

Good work ! :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Mr D » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:50 am

I know it looks a bit wierd but its the best I could do. I seriosuliy thought about just making it again from scratch but I felt like I put to much work into it to just scrape it. Anyways I removed the wierd smile (didnt like the smile but wanted to see reactions ) and tried to fix the sound a bit. I dont really know what to do about the nipples so there is that. I perfecly understand that you dont like it (me too) but I didnt want to waste anymore time with it and just move on. Lets hope that the next one will turn out better.
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby zferolie » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Link penis is huge man! He must break all the girls, and faint whenever he gets a boner.

You captured Midna well. Se looks very well, as does link. I do agree with what the others said though about the issues, but not going to repeat them.

Also, as for who to pick for next round, I'll pick Hime :p
zferolie

Postby Mr D » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

Sry to disapoint but you wont see hime in a while :P. BUT I do have plans for her in the future. So if everything goes alright, you will see an Hime mini eventualy ;)
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 am

... GLARE!!!!!!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby DoggieDog52 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:07 am

DoggieDog52 Wrote:To be honest though, I have to ask, why did you stray from your art style in your first game? It definitely looked like it took a lot of time but I loved those models, especially Zelda's and Midna's. I mean I know you have a lot of time on your hands but I'm just a little bit curious.

Sorry to ask again but I'm just really curious about this. I've been browsing your previous threads and I haven't found an answer to it so forgive me if I'm asking something you've already answered.
DoggieDog52

Postby Mr D » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:23 am

DoggieDog52 Wrote:Sorry to ask again but I'm just really curious about this. I've been browsing your previous threads and I haven't found an answer to it so forgive me if I'm asking something you've already answered.

Oh sorry for not answering. Truth that is not "my" art style. The models were all based from kujas models so I was just imitating his style. Truth is that I am not good enough to have an art style -__-. You see, back then people were just using playshapes old models and nobody finished anything {only kuja did his own original models but never did animation}. So I made that "slideshow" and models just to show people that they can get more crative and "finish" stuff around here. Exept for the humor I never considered my first work as "good" but I thought about it as an morality boost. Same with these mini flashes. I am doing them to encourage people do try diferent stuff in flash in the forum.
Mr D

Postby zferolie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:12 am

Mr D Wrote:Sry to disapoint but you wont see hime in a while :P. BUT I do have plans for her in the future. So if everything goes alright, you will see an Hime mini eventualy ;)

That alone makes me happy.

Anyway, what are your plans with the Riza Flash?
zferolie

Postby DoggieDog52 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 am

Mr D Wrote:Oh sorry for not answering. Truth that is not "my" art style. The models were all based from kujas models so I was just imitating his style. Truth is that I am not good enough to have an art style -__-. You see, back then people were just using playshapes old models and nobody finished anything {only kuja did his own original models but never did animation}. So I made that "slideshow" and models just to show people that they can get more crative and "finish" stuff around here. Exept for the humor I never considered my first work as "good" but I thought about it as an morality boost. Same with these mini flashes. I am doing them to encourage people do try diferent stuff in flash in the forum.

Ah okay. I understand then.
DoggieDog52

Postby bruiserdemon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:47 am

my exact reaction to the midna flash:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

RMxie.jpg
RMxie.jpg (32.23 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
want to see my forum signature?

too bad.
bruiserdemon

Postby Zodiark69 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:34 am

bruiserdemon Wrote:my exact reaction to the midna flash:

RMxie.jpg

That just made my night man!
Zodiark69

Postby Mr D » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:36 pm

@zferolie - pov cowgirl :D
@bruiserdemon - I know the feeling

Anyway there will be nothing new until the Riza flash is done (will have to watch the show again).
Mr D

Re: Mr.D's Mini (2 complete)

Postby zferolie » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:53 am

Hey Mr. D. Just Checking in on that Riza Flash. How is it going?
zferolie

Postby Mr D » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:41 pm

zferolie Wrote:Hey Mr. D. Just Checking in on that Riza Flash. How is it going?

Veeery slowly. I am trying to make progress but I lack the time or energy for it. If I had a whole week of free time than I could probably finish it in one go at this point. But sadly I dont have that 1 week -_-.
Mr D

Postby Da_Warlord » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:39 am

Looks good, though not much I can say, I couldn't draw to save my life, keep up the good work!
Da_Warlord
Newly Registered

Postby Axel » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 am

By the gods, Mr. D, you've made my day, week, month, and possibly year with these mini-flashes... The amount of 'lulz' has indeed surpassed an overused number.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Postby zferolie » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:54 am

Mr D Wrote:
zferolie Wrote:Hey Mr. D. Just Checking in on that Riza Flash. How is it going?

Veeery slowly. I am trying to make progress but I lack the time or energy for it. If I had a whole week of free time than I could probably finish it in one go at this point. But sadly I dont have that 1 week -_-.

Ah well, that's ok. Life is always more important then this stuff. Needless to say I can't wait to see it.
zferolie

Re: Mr.D's Mini (3 complete) new:Riza wildman

Postby Mr D » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:26 am

Riza Wildman flash done on the first page.
Well I goit the Riza flash finished somehow....without sound....and only half the animation I wanted it to have... meh good enough.
Mr D

Re: Mr.D's Mini (3 complete) new:Riza wildman

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:50 pm

I like it.

Chick's ahegao towards the end seems like something about it might be a bit off.
Maybe the bottoms of her eyes rise too close to the top of her head?
I dunno.

And it's too bad about the whole "silent" thing, but otherwise I'm a fan.
Lucky777

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner