Just letting know im still alive, + a yiffy scene to prove

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Just letting know im still alive, + a yiffy scene to prove

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Aww...lucky wolfie! I hope biotech will bring us Krystal clones in the future!
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby LittlePwnah » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Masterious Wrote:
nebrose Wrote:sorry just who are you? no seriously i don't remeber seeing your name pop up before...

Yeahh, Hey nebrose ;) i have been hanging around here at the beginning of this site, when the total Registered member amount was below 50 :P
maybe even 20 o.0
anyhow, it started at the topic where playshapes Announced his "retirement" of flashing and gave away his amazing source,
there i made my very first flash "krystal and wolf" many updates followed on that one, ill include the Entire Flash into this post as well so you can see what ill mean ;) hope everyone who is also Un aware of my presence of the old times, take a look at the flash that will be included in this post, and i hope you enjoy cause thats what i made it for, still am working hard on it and hope for some improvement here and there but it has it's Letters already, just the "."'s on the Empy ]['s and it will be done! so here is to you all! enjoy!

Saw that flash of yours at paws.ru a while ago,its really awesome,just telling ya'.
LittlePwnah

Postby danail24 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Wow! Many of those bugs are fixed! 8-)
danail24

Postby bobsen » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Am I the only one who hates wolf-links face?
bobsen

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 pm

I don't hate it, I only have problems with the muzzle being shaped like a brick.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Vyksen » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Masterious, you just made me horny from watching that.
The animation looks a little rough, but the whole sequence in itself deserves a lot of praise.
Vyksen

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Yes, that must have been quite some work...it would certainly inspire people. Respect!
DemonFiren

Postby dandan » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:03 pm

I don't dislike WolfLink's face. I just think it looks kinda silly, like he has a stoned look on him. That was why I had suggested to just change the colors from one of the DemonWolves to match Link's, including eye color, chain and earring

maybe take off one of the cocks, and make the remaining just larger or thicker.

As for the animation: Pretty awesome. Very lengthy, good variety. Really liked the different thing they did in each position, and REALLY liked how Krystal struggled to take him in her. Considering the abuse she should have gone through to reach WolfLink, that should have left her pussy very stretched, the fact Link is giving her problems is kinda hot in my opinion.

only problem, was WolfLInk's head that big? It makes him look odd in general, like he has stumpy legs or something like that.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Hahahahaha! Wolf Link, the dachshund!
DemonFiren

Postby Masterious » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:33 pm

LittlePwnah Wrote:Saw that flash of yours at paws.ru a while ago,its really awesome,just telling ya'.

danail24 Wrote:Wow! Many of those bugs are fixed!

Vyksen Wrote:Masterious, you just made me horny from watching that.
The animation looks a little rough, but the whole sequence in itself deserves a lot of praise.

DemonFiren Wrote:Yes, that must have been quite some work...it would certainly inspire people. Respect!

It brings me a smile to see such Amazing and awesome Comments about a flash i made... i never made anything until now and got respects even! ^^
the shocking part is that this flash is the first one i made. Playshape's Source gave me inspiration and a huge start of learning to flash, beforehand i never knew how or with what? or where to get?
thanks to him im here talking to you guys now and thanking you all for such respectfull comments ^^

and nope its not really a lie that this is my firt flash ( krystal and wolf )
and for that i swear that on a sammich eh ebonizza? haha
no seriously for a moment, it was really the first flash i ever made Without ANY experience, it was just finding out how everything works and stuff, and thats where it gotten me ^^ anyhow stay tuned ill not be leaving this threat anyway love to talk here abit about myself and with others about flashin ^^
Masterious

Postby nebrose » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Masterious Wrote:
nebrose Wrote:sorry just who are you? no seriously i don't remeber seeing your name pop up before...

Yeahh, Hey nebrose ;) i have been hanging around here at the beginning of this site, when the total Registered member amount was below 50 :P
maybe even 20 o.0
anyhow, it started at the topic where playshapes Announced his "retirement" of flashing and gave away his amazing source,
there i made my very first flash "krystal and wolf" many updates followed on that one, ill include the Entire Flash into this post as well so you can see what ill mean ;) hope everyone who is also Un aware of my presence of the old times, take a look at the flash that will be included in this post, and i hope you enjoy cause thats what i made it for, still am working hard on it and hope for some improvement here and there but it has it's Letters already, just the "."'s on the Empy ]['s and it will be done! so here is to you all! enjoy!

just remembered but my memory is rather bad sorry, have a hard time remembering basic things ... though my name and where i live have always stayed firm in my mind
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby Kalypso » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Masterious Wrote:

maybe even 20 o.0

I saw this flash a couple weeks ago on 4chan, and hell, I like this flash. But what it lacks in quality is just a faster frame rate. You should consider upping the frames per tween and up the frame rate to about 17 fps, because the animation, which looks long, runs too slow. That and the eyes are off (but we all know they're trouble when animating). It could also use some polish, but otherwise, good work ^^
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Re: Just letting know im still alive, + a yiffy scene to pro

Postby Reapergod36 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:38 am

Seems like krystal actually is happy and loves the wolf.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby 2kewl4scool » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:38 am

OMG, the best thing about this flash would have to be Krystal's face. it showed emotion, wich isnt always found with some of the one-size-fits-all sprites that get used. Good on ya!
Insert witty remark HERE
2kewl4scool

Postby Daystar » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 am

2kewl4scool Wrote:OMG, the best thing about this flash would have to be Krystal's face. it showed emotion, wich isnt always found with some of the one-size-fits-all sprites that get used. Good on ya!

Agreed! Too bad her face is out of the frame for the last part... would have loved to see it!
Daystar
Newly Registered

Postby Thaedael » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 am

Reaper, just so you know you bumped three topics that are a year old, with posters that haven't been around a long time.
Thaedael

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 am

still...it's a pretty good flash, you gotta admit :-) and it's all under half a megabyte!
FuzzFace

Previous

Return to Creative Corner