Dark Moon || Artistic help needed

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Dark Moon

Postby GolanTrevize » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:10 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:So will there be furrys like zergs in the game?

I´m not able to draw anything (except squares), so the enemies part is waiting, but suggest whatever you want, i am open to everything.
Current project: Dark moon (Artists needed)
GolanTrevize

Postby GolanTrevize » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 am

BlueLight Wrote:So maybe you should out what he has made with the engine as a example. This engine was basically made for retro arcade game and believe it or not more than 50% of the game on LoK fit in that group.

Tryed using some codes i had, but it runs too slow. Now i am transforming the code to other faster,
GolanTrevize

Postby GolanTrevize » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 am

Reapergod36 Wrote: And also bare feet always a plus+

Bare feet? I dont know how to draw shoes! xD
GolanTrevize

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:56 pm

I also have some map suggestions, The dark forest, caves(like you said) and open plains. You could have it where only female characters spawn when the player is in wolf mode and only male characters spawn when shes in dark elf mode. The button i metioned before would let all types of enemys spawn at any point, male or female. As for the story, she could be raped by the wearwolf in the dark forest, and while running through their she encounters wolves and elves. You might want to seperate the map into parts to make the game more expansive. Then she finds a cave and goes in it, then finds out its filled with different types of zergs and elves( a good elf you could use would be from gorepetes original rush when the dark elf is corrupted and turned green) This again, would be seperated into parts or levels. Then she escapes from the cave onto a field and finds lizard people everywhere.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby GolanTrevize » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

I think I will remove the futa option directy , its harder to animate two models and the game will run slower. It will appear in a bonus/fetish level.

About the story, i´ve got the following:

First of all, Dlyn gets raped. It will be shown in the intro. In the first level, she hasnt noticed anything strange. She has to do a trip trought the forest, as every elf in her tribe when they reach some age. Only humans will appear, and you wont have wolf mode. Then between 1st and 2nd level, she enters in a moon iluminated zone. Second level is similar to 1, but with wolf mode and more enemies(all human yet).At the end of 2nd level, she go to ask for help. She is going to ask her mother, the more powerful dark elf witch. She hastn seen her since she was five. Then you do some levels trough haunted forest, with magical enemies (traunts, spirits...). When she tells her mother, she is surprised cause dly should have become a werewolf inmediatly. Then she thinks it might bebecause her magical headdress, so Dlyn will go to find the rock it is made from, to destroy the curse. When she is going to leave, her mother says she can help you: you can choose 1-you have to leave inmediatly, you havent got time (it will give you +1 speed) 2- she will makesome magic (sexy) ritual fuckuing with her (incest+lesbian)to give you +1 armor. I plan to add more elements like this to customize your character abilities. Then she will go through the caves finding different creatures in every cave (as you said about zergs and lizards). I already am planning next levels.
GolanTrevize

Postby GolanTrevize » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Only had time to add background and a little bit of music

Edit: The game would run a lot faster if i remove the jumping option. Please comment if you prefer it or not.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

temp.swf [ 279.06 KiB | Viewed 6333 times ]

GolanTrevize

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Very interesting, do keep it up.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

it runs slower if you ask me
whatdontlookaatme

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 pm

And you should use the dark forest background used in the legend of krystal games
whatdontlookaatme

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:25 pm

The music tends to... really drill into the brain pretty quickly too.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby BlueLight » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Ya get rid of the music. It's annoying and it's something you don't need right now.
If forced me to mute my computer after having it on less than 30 seconds likely over 15 seconds.

now for the attack you should have a attack range of how far her arm can extend but i understand this is a tech demo right now.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby rooiehaan » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm

i'd strongly advise making the boobs bounce around less, as well as less individual boob action. I think you're trying to make her chest go up and down to indicate breathing?
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:27 am

Looks more like they're swivelling than bouncing.

On the jumping front, ai, may as well take it out at this stage. Can always put back in later, surely?
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby GolanTrevize » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:26 pm

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:The music tends to... really drill into the brain pretty quickly too.

Actually,that music was the first mp3 i found, i was only testing the code.

About animations, I want to improve them, but i have no time.
GolanTrevize

Postby BlueLight » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 pm

couuld you please remove the flash with the sound please?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Nintendolo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Untitled-1.swf [ 8.15 KiB | Viewed 5069 times ]

here is a version i have been working on was rather bored and i like the sound of your idea pretty basic to be honest went with a bit more innocent look if i can bothered i will improve bit but meh anyways look forward to seeing where this project goes
inactivity was due to account being lost and me forgetting this forum while i was building a new pc
Sorry folks...
Nintendolo

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Pretty good, but i think it would be even better if you gave her a samus type look where shes kid of frowning
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Nintendolo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 pm

i cahnged the face structure a lil and used the eyes in the model GolanTrevize posted here is the head below...
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Untitled-1.swf [ 4.42 KiB | Viewed 4997 times ]

inactivity was due to account being lost and me forgetting this forum while i was building a new pc
Sorry folks...
Nintendolo

Postby GolanTrevize » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Mage Wrote:i cahnged the face structure a lil and used the eyes in the model GolanTrevize posted here is the head below...

Thanks for the new head, I used it to improve the model. Hope you will see it soon in the new release.
GolanTrevize

Postby GolanTrevize » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 pm

rooiehaan Wrote:i'd strongly advise making the boobs bounce around less, as well as less individual boob action. I think you're trying to make her chest go up and down to indicate breathing?

If you are talking about when she is being attacked, the enemy will be behind her moving them, but it wont be there until i find a model.
GolanTrevize

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner