I wanna play with Krystal Too, can i has?

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: I wanna play with Krystal Too, can i has?

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 am

Don't worry if you're sticking your neck out or not, I've said far less kind things and I'm still here.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Jay_Steppe Wrote:So, you could pretty much animate still, but you need the pieces drawn out for you, correct Ranard?

If I wanted to I suppose that would be correct. I would also need to reacquire my Flash program. But beyond that.
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:55 am

trunks2585 Wrote:Don't worry if you're sticking your neck out or not, I've said far less kind things and I'm still here.

Yes... But your awesome and a SS! I'm just a dragon. I don't compete. :lol:
Ranard Lightningfall

Update?

Postby gammaman101 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:06 am

Where's the latest update? I really like this game but I'm getting tired of waiting...
gammaman101
Newly Registered

Postby FuzzFace » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:21 am

With sticks one can wait to make fire for an incoming storm to catch it's striking match. or, one with sticks can go forth and create their fire, amusing those that may wait.
FuzzFace

Postby anonymous174 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:36 am

^FuzzFace I love you. ;-; I do wish for an update but am not willing to buy flash and learn animation so I've resolved myself to patience on this forum. Although it doesn't seem like much is happening I don't wanna get hopes of several large updates. I shall resign myself to continue eating my brick of colby jack cheese.
anonymous174

Previous

Return to Creative Corner