I wanna play with Krystal Too, can i has?

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: I wanna play with Krystal Too, can i has?

Postby adalada » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:53 pm

i do not think he is coming back :|
adalada

Postby krazy4luv2 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:02 am

adalada Wrote:i do not think he is coming back :|

It's been less than a month.
karicus Wrote:I miss playing with Krystal and having her do lude things with various creatures (*grins*) so, as soon as i have a working system of my own she'll be back in the saddle, so to speak.

I'm pretty sure he will work on it.
krazy4luv2

Postby sinoflust2ndcircle » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Amazing comrade, I hope you finish this.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it-Edgar Allan Poe

Lust? Yes, I am familiar with the sensation...Though it is not always sex I lust after...sometimes I lust for BLOOD!
sinoflust2ndcircle
Newly Registered

Postby SFFan » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:04 am

lol, i laughed at that a bit harder than i shouldve
SFFan

Postby Commander shepherd » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:02 am

awesome just wish you would update more often.
Commander shepherd
Newly Registered

Postby KBridget » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh I like this! Furries futas and lizards oh my! Work on it more or else I'll find you and make you play FFXIII until you're bleeding from your eyes!
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby SFFan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 am

ok NOW i might agree with ya
SFFan

Postby 肉まんマン » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 am

SFFan Wrote:

ok NOW i might agree with ya

i had the trololo song playing in my head when I read that line LOL
Laaaaaaaaaa La La Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ye ye ye ye
肉まんマン

Postby Zaraki » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 am

Understood loud and clear Karicus, I never intended to take over your project in fact I had to cancel due to a fight I took last minute and all the training I did this past year since then prevented me from really getting my hands dirty. So no worries.
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby demon6k » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 am

where would I find the most updated playable version of this?
:?: :?:
demon6k
Newly Registered

Postby stefander867 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:08 am

does anyone know if this project is still alive?
stefander867
Newly Registered

Postby talin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:55 pm

I believe this is the most up to date version as he said he wouldn't be putting this anywhere else, sadly, I don't know where the author of this admittedly good start would be at the moment. From what I read (posted back in September of last year), he had a lot of computer issues and lost a lot of his work (though he possibly had a back-up file). That was almost a year ago since he last commented on here though.
What is a goal but an attempt to gain a purpose? We don't really want the goals and advancements for themselves, we want them because it gives us a reason to act.
RP DnD roller: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
talin

Postby Furman12 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:44 am

so you think anyone will carry this on?
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby HohesHaus » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Dont think so. So far as I can see in this forum, if a project has been dropd its dead. Just look at the original game. If every artist and programmer in this forum had put just a tiny bit into the original game to keep it on, we had it complete already.
HohesHaus

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 pm

The real trouble is that everyone wants to make there own thing. In such there's no grouping here. There are lot and lots of small projects and such, but no one focusing on the major project. We even had the '2.0' reboot from the original set trying o get something going.

As one that works on some of the flash programs on TV, I can tell you that nothing will come of this if people keep forgetting the main focus of this and going to do her own things.

We need to simplify things again, get this back to being the LOK project if things are to actually progress. But that's like herding cats... So...

I think we better be happy with what we are getting.
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 am

Ranard Lightningfall Wrote:The real trouble is that everyone wants to make there own thing. In such there's no grouping here. There are lot and lots of small projects and such, but no one focusing on the major project. We even had the '2.0' reboot from the original set trying o get something going.

As one that works on some of the flash programs on TV, I can tell you that nothing will come of this if people keep forgetting the main focus of this and going to do her own things.

We need to simplify things again, get this back to being the LOK project if things are to actually progress. But that's like herding cats... So...

I think we better be happy with what we are getting.

It also doesn't help that Ren has insisted he do all the coding and won't let anyone else help, yet hasn't shown any demos or anything. It all pretty much hinges on either Ren getting something released, or another group like Area 51, getting fed up saying 'fuck this' and making their own version. Hopefully something simple like you said, and everyone not burning themselves out.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:09 am

One person is trying to do all the coding themselves?

I'm gonna stick my neck out here in saying, that's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. This is a big project. you need help. You need to keep your team informed. You need to keep them informed not only just because it's right but because if there making stuff for it they need to know what you doing so it can adapt to it. It also help protect from things like massive HD failures or such that could eradicate months of work. if you have copies in your team you have places to spring back from if things go wrong (I know full well how useful that is, I don't know how many projects of mine have been saved because I trusted people with some of the information so when bad things happened (And they do) I could pick up from a sooner place then the start.)

One person trying to run the whole show... Gah.. What's wrong with people. Why is everyone such a damn glory hound, cause that's what it sounds like,. Someone wanting to be able to say, oh without 'me' this would never have happened.

I really think this entire project has lost focus with the addition of the newer content. Don't get me wrong. Sure it's likely brought in a lot of traffic, but it's also mad the initial reason for this forum and project sorta go missing in all the clutter.

What 'I' would do in this case is put a sister forum up for all the other non LOK projects and make this place back to what it was about in the first place. That way, more people that want to help with it can find what's being worked on for it without having to tear through 10 some odd pages of other things that aren't related to it. Concise and focus the effort again. We might make some progress then.
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby Yawg » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:54 am

I remember those; they were awesome.

But I suspect coding a game by one's self is a far cry from just animating a scene; but I'm neither an animator or a programmer. So I'm willing to be the first to admit that I'm just a handsome dumbass that doesn't know what he's talking about.
Having said THAT. Playshapes built a few games on his own; is that not what got this whole thing started? I would have been just as happy- if not moreso- to see a second level added on to the original LoK game. Krystal didn't get nearly the use out of the two-dicked doggies she should have.
Yawg

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:36 am

Jay_Steppe Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, Ranard, but didn't you used to do some 2d Krystal animations of your own, in your spare time?

What ever happened with that avenue of yours? Just asking out of curiosity, not to be a dick.

For starts I moved away from the subject matter to do more of other things. The other reason was a very bad ski accident that basically render me unable to draw anymore and as such unable to create more pieces of work. I was moving from flash to 3D work at that point anyway.

now I generally get the pieces and set up the animations as necessary for whatever I'm asked to do. When not doing my 3D work.

No dickishness there at all. It's a respectable question.
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:43 am

Yawg Wrote:I remember those; they were awesome.

But I suspect coding a game by one's self is a far cry from just animating a scene; but I'm neither an animator or a programmer. So I'm willing to be the first to admit that I'm just a handsome dumbass that doesn't know what he's talking about.
Having said THAT. Playshapes built a few games on his own; is that not what got this whole thing started? I would have been just as happy- if not moreso- to see a second level added on to the original LoK game. Krystal didn't get nearly the use out of the two-dicked doggies she should have.

Actionscript keeps changing, getting easier or harder and more refined and powerful as time goes on. I'm no programer, but I did dabble in it so I know just how damn complicated it can be. So no, I'm not upset that it might be taking some time, but one thing that bugs me is when people take it all upon themselves and that stops production because no one else can forge ahead and maybe use what's there to do something more with it.

Imagine if the code was released, how much time that would save people, we could have team of animators set up animations according to the code and have new content. But being in the dark leave us all sorta floating, hence the multitude of smaller projects or the annoyance level needed to make others try it themselves.

Team LOK needs to be that. A TEAM, if anything is to come of it.

Also, Thank you for the compliment I'm sorta shocked those old things still preceded me.

I WILL NEVER LIVE THEM DOWN. XD
Ranard Lightningfall

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner