Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby thekassadin » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Something that i saw, its that if you collect some mushrooms, and save the game, and then reload the game, the mushrooms "respawns" and you can collect them again, plus the ones that you collected before the save.
thekassadin
Newly Registered

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:02 am

Hnyarly Wrote:That's a weird glitch. It rarely happens to me, so I think it could happen to computer slower than mine.
Anyway, I must fix it.

What Hnyarly's trying to say is that it's all your fault and that he/she is actually God.
I need to run through this game again. Have deliberately left it a while to see how much more has been added in 'one chunk', for me.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby KBridget » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 am

Went on the blog and saw the trees. You're right: much nicer!
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby SquallLion » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 am

thekassadin Wrote:Something that i saw, its that if you collect some mushrooms, and save the game, and then reload the game, the mushrooms "respawns" and you can collect them again, plus the ones that you collected before the save.
hey! a good hint :P !
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:18 pm

thekassadin Wrote:Something that i saw, its that if you collect some mushrooms, and save the game, and then reload the game, the mushrooms "respawns" and you can collect them again, plus the ones that you collected before the save.

That's because I don't want to save every variable in game. Just to avoid a huge save file. That's one of the reasons of the limited saves :lol:

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:What Hnyarly's trying to say is that it's all your fault and that he/she is actually God.

If more people have the same problem, then is a important bug to be fixed.

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:I need to run through this game again. Have deliberately left it a while to see how much more has been added in 'one chunk', for me.

Actually, not so much content has been added. Only a few game mechanics and a couple of H-events.
Hnyarly

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 am

Just in case, I was joking ;)
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Crossbow1701 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 am

Hnyarly other then the slime BJ does it does it do any other H scene?
Crossbow1701

Postby Smackman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 am

Crossbow1701 Wrote:Hnyarly other then the slime BJ does it does it do any other H scene?

1. If you get killed by a rat 3 times, a gnome will show up. Talk to the gnome, he'll ask if he can touch your boobies, click the A key
2. Get killed by the rat once more and the gnome will show up again
3. Get killed by the slime boss
4. Beat the slime boss and the elf chick will give you a reward
5. Hit the a key on the elf merchant when your seduction is above 20 (basically in the intro make beth a wow nerd who likes dressing sexy, once you're done the second gnome scene immediately go into inventory and hit the button for undressing everything, and then put only the shoes and glasses back on, by the end of the game you should be above 20)

personally I think the elf merchant saying he's not attracted to humans is misleading, it should be some kind of hint that your seduction needs to be higher, first time i tried it i figured i had to buy elf clothes to look more elvish or something, that wont work if you manage to get enough money though
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 am

Smackman Wrote:first time i tried it i figured i had to buy elf clothes to look more elvish or something, that wont work if you manage to get enough money though

I like this point. Maybe I should add that condition to trigger the event.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby Smackman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:30 am

Hnyarly Wrote:
Smackman Wrote:first time i tried it i figured i had to buy elf clothes to look more elvish or something, that wont work if you manage to get enough money though

I like this point. Maybe I should add that condition to trigger the event.
:)

it would be better if you had a potion that turned her into an elf or something, either having him sell it or putting it in that chest by the lizard

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby QuantumBreed » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:32 pm

That would add an interesting mechanic to the game...say have some characters only like certain creatures or clothing either or probably.
If creatures have potions or even better runes that transform you into that type of creature so they will do stuff to you.
If clothes well self explanatory :lol:

i have noticed one thing though when you go to sleep in the cave you wake up without your weapon or rune (or eyeball) equipped. i know it makes good sense not to sleep with and axe or dagger or even sword but i'd personally like to get up and not have to re-equip those items. Any one agree with me?

Btw Hnarly i know that you plan to expand the inventory the next big release but are you also planning on expanding the what i can only describe as paper doll (where you see what is currently equipped on beth) to include her glasses? on that same note is there any plan for rings or necklaces? I mean what rpg have you ever seen that doesn't have those items. if not it's fine with me as i like the way the game is going as is.

One last thing will there be any masturbation for beth?

not trying to be pushy just throwin' out ideas, but in the end your the one making the game....plus i don't know anything about flash so i'm likely putting out ideas that will take alot to code and all sorts of stuff :lol:
QuantumBreed

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Smackman Wrote:it would be better if you had a potion that turned her into an elf or something, either having him sell it or putting it in that chest by the lizard

Hmmmmmm, Beth with elven ears... interesting.

QuantumBreed Wrote:That would add an interesting mechanic to the game...say have some characters only like certain creatures or clothing either or probably.

Some Beth's customization through potions and spells was planned since the beginning. So you can expect some of this in a future.

QuantumBreed Wrote:i have noticed one thing though when you go to sleep in the cave you wake up without your weapon or rune (or eyeball) equipped. i know it makes good sense not to sleep with and axe or dagger or even sword but i'd personally like to get up and not have to re-equip those items. Any one agree with me?

The first time I implemented the sleeping option, it looks weird when she goes to bed with weapons. Thus, I decided to unequip items in hands.

QuantumBreed Wrote:Btw Hnarly i know that you plan to expand the inventory the next big release but are you also planning on expanding the what i can only describe as paper doll (where you see what is currently equipped on beth) to include her glasses? on that same note is there any plan for rings or necklaces? I mean what rpg have you ever seen that doesn't have those items. if not it's fine with me as i like the way the game is going as is.

The problem adding slots for clothes is that adding too much will reduce the size of the equipment boxes. So, the items will be very small. Anyway, you and me knows that, displayed or not, the 'head' slot exists. xD
I also planned to add necklaces (I find them very sexy) in the same 'head' slot that glasses, and rings in the same slot that gloves/bracers.

QuantumBreed Wrote:One last thing will there be any masturbation for beth?

For the momment that's the most demanded feature. xD
I'll add it at some point, but it's not a priority.
Hnyarly

Postby QuantumBreed » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
QuantumBreed Wrote:i have noticed one thing though when you go to sleep in the cave you wake up without your weapon or rune (or eyeball) equipped. i know it makes good sense not to sleep with and axe or dagger or even sword but i'd personally like to get up and not have to re-equip those items. Any one agree with me?

The first time I implemented the sleeping option, it looks weird when she goes to bed with weapons. Thus, I decided to unequip items in hands.

yet she still lays down with weapons in her hands (at least last time i played) lol

but otherwise cool :D
QuantumBreed

Postby KBridget » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 pm

QuantumBreed Wrote:
Hnyarly Wrote:

yet she still lays down with weapons in her hands (at least last time i played) lol

but otherwise cool :D

yeah I was confused about that. I thought the gnome was taking it out of her hands during her sleep so she wouldn't hurt herself.
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:15 am

GAahhhhhh was playing the version that was on the 1st page for HALf an HOUr then... "wa...wait that... the newest isn't this version!?"

GorrAM it
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby dantathedevil » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 am

If you want my honest opinion the game does look promising but i think the enemies are too strong i can't really play the new version since my computer sucks and doesn't want too play it if i download it so im talking about the version on your blog i was hoping it would be like a if you lose you get raped by the monster who beat you ino rats won't rape you but the other ones should each time i play i feel like its a chore just too do everything again after i die. it looks really great but i think it could be better if there was more of the you lose you get raped in it then get killed 4 or 3 times by a rat then you get a soft core hentai scene. try not too take it the wrong way im not saying the game sucks but it gets repetitive looking for the H-scenes.
dantathedevil

Postby Hnyarly » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:46 pm

QuantumBreed Wrote:I did come back later and the rat in another spot, or a different rat also stuck in the trees as there were two when i went back. one stuck (but oddly able to be killed just couldn't move) and one not stuck.

Good news: While trying to fix the 'trapped rat' problem, I've found a way to improve the game performance. xD
So, rat's problem is fixed and the next version will be even faster (In my PC it works at more than 24 FPS).

dantathedevil Wrote:If you want my honest opinion the game does look promising but i think the enemies are too strong i can't really play the new version since my computer sucks and doesn't want too play it if i download it so im talking about the version on your blog i was hoping it would be like a if you lose you get raped by the monster who beat you ino rats won't rape you but the other ones should each time i play i feel like its a chore just too do everything again after i die. it looks really great but i think it could be better if there was more of the you lose you get raped in it then get killed 4 or 3 times by a rat then you get a soft core hentai scene. try not too take it the wrong way im not saying the game sucks but it gets repetitive looking for the H-scenes.

The next big release will be more balanced in terms of enemies. I mean, no more wolves in the start zone.
About rape scenes, I love the way Scale Garden does in their games: H-events are sorted from light to hardcore. And so I'm trying to do. I mean, a goblin gangbang should not be placed at the beginning of the game. It's better start with some mild scenes.

At this point, I understand that most of people don't share my point of view about this, and they'd prefer more hardcore events since the beginning. But it's my game and I'll do as I like it to be. Anyway, and even being my game, I keep needing your opinions to improve it.

About raper enemies, I'll add more in the next update. But I don't want to make regular monster to rape her in the starting zones. But in other, even regular monsters will rape her.

About future H-events, most of them will be pretty easy/intuitive to get. Anyway, I'll keep some of them hidden.
;)
Hnyarly

Postby KBridget » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Hnyarly Wrote: About rape scenes, I love the way Scale Garden does in their games: H-events are sorted from light to hardcore. And so I'm trying to do. I mean, a goblin gangbang should not be placed at the beginning of the game. It's better start with some mild scenes.

At this point, I understand that most of people don't share my point of view about this, and they'd prefer more hardcore events since the beginning. But it's my game and I'll do as I like it to be. Anyway, and even being my game, I keep needing your opinions to improve it.

About raper enemies, I'll add more in the next update. But I don't want to make regular monster to rape her in the starting zones. But in other, even regular monsters will rape her.

About future H-events, most of them will be pretty easy/intuitive to get. Anyway, I'll keep some of them hidden.
;)

I'm sorry to sound like a complete and utter mindless fan girl but the way your doing your game sounds perfect. You wouldn't really want to start out with a goblin gang bang or something of that nature unless it was a "hard" mode start new game because unless you're killed by rats you freaking die in-game because the gnome can't save you from the other enemies. Unless you fixed that, in which I apologize for commenting on how weak the gnome used to seem.
KBridget

Postby Smackman » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 pm

one of the things i found annoying is the fact that shit respawns... like those slimes are hard to kill at lower levels, and if you decide to use the knife that you get from the chest you'll probably get one shotted before you can hit them... so with enemies that can poke you like that and a save system thats really limited it gets annoying.

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Yeah, I wasn't actually going to comment on anything else for a while, but WHAT is up with all the useless weapons? Nothing's better than her foot, and some shit outright MISSES the enemies completely.

Not to mention the attack animations are as weak as the sex scenes.

The fuck?
Lucky777

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner