Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby SquallLion » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:Seduction over 20

thanks!
SquallLion

Postby Astridcrash » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 pm

I've played through the ring quest as well as the quest when the Mage disappears but I cant find the passage:( Or the elf house.
Are they already somewhere and Im just missing them, or havent you gotten that far yet?
Astridcrash
Newly Registered

Postby KBridget » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:21 am

awesome newest version up on his blog!!!! YES!!!!
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby Edley » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 am

Can't check it out yet, what's new?
Edley

Postby QuantumBreed » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 pm

ok i've been meaning to say this since you added the roach. i like the concept but i don't like how you can farm the little spawn for exp. i got beth up to lvl 9 by doing so which makes the fight with the roach far to easy much to soon. i love the little things they add a little something extra even though if you run the big roach can't keep up (no wind rune) so you can make it stop following you then one good kick kills almost all of them. but still if you add more creatures that make weaker creatures you shouldn't get any exp for the generated creatures, makes it much too easy to level up which if your trying to make it difficult doesn't help. i love the fact that beth doesn't die from slime boss as well :)

the sex skills are good too as you have to have the hand-job skill up to about 40 i think, not sure, to even get the male elf off. can't wait to see how that is implemented later. lastly i like the fact that Beth's sluttyness goes up not only from having sex in some way (ie slime boss, gnome) but it goes up temporarily the hornier she gets allowing me to get beth in only her undies . but that's with a horniness over 70 at level 9 with getting as much from every other source mainly milking slime boss till no more can be gotten. you can only get Beth's horniness up to 70 when giving the hand-job but, i don't know if you meant this, if you press (default key) z after you pull out his member she stops the action then you can do it again and get her horniness up to 100 then press z again and she keeps the horniness (though it immediately goes down by 2) but if you jerk him off at all it goes straight to 70 again. so my thought is that it isn't supposed to get passed 70 during that h-scene.
QuantumBreed

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Astridcrash Wrote:I've played through the ring quest as well as the quest when the Mage disappears but I cant find the passage:( Or the elf house.
Are they already somewhere and Im just missing them, or havent you gotten that far yet?

The new zone is still under development. So, the passage is blocked
:?

KBridget Wrote:awesome newest version up on his blog!!!! YES!!!!

It's also donwloadable in this post's first page.
xD

Edley Wrote:Can't check it out yet, what's new?

Only a new H-event.

QuantumBreed Wrote:ok i've been meaning to say this since you added the roach. i like the concept but i don't like how you can farm the little spawn for exp.

I expent time thinking carefuly if small roaches should give 0 or 1 XP. I finally prefered to let them give 1 XP because they are supposed to be in a level 4-5 zone. So, at this point, 1 XP won't represent a big ammount. And so, I let players a way to farm some XP easily (in low levels).

QuantumBreed Wrote:you can only get Beth's horniness up to 70 when giving the hand-job but, i don't know if you meant this, if you press (default key) z after you pull out his member she stops the action then you can do it again and get her horniness up to 100 then press z again and she keeps the horniness (though it immediately goes down by 2) but if you jerk him off at all it goes straight to 70 again. so my thought is that it isn't supposed to get passed 70 during that h-scene.

I have to check this.
xD
Hnyarly

Postby iamnuff » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 pm

OK, stupid question time, how do you get seduction over 20? highest i can get is 18, there is not enough gold in the game to buy the better armors,

also, what starting beth gives the highest stats? i assumed "shopping, provocative, sex" would be the best one, but she only starts with 14,
iamnuff

Postby BlueLight » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 pm

So by the sounds of it you need a loot system.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby QuantumBreed » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
QuantumBreed Wrote:ok i've been meaning to say this since you added the roach. i like the concept but i don't like how you can farm the little spawn for exp.

I expent time thinking carefuly if small roaches should give 0 or 1 XP. I finally prefered to let them give 1 XP because they are supposed to be in a level 4-5 zone. So, at this point, 1 XP won't represent a big ammount. And so, I let players a way to farm some XP easily (in low levels).

i guess i understand that at higher levels it would kinda be hard and time consuming to farm those little roaches.
QuantumBreed

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:27 pm

iamnuff Wrote:OK, stupid question time, how do you get seduction over 20? highest i can get is 18

Each level Beth gains, seduction increases 1 point.

iamnuff Wrote:also, what starting beth gives the highest stats? i assumed "shopping, provocative, sex" would be the best one, but she only starts with 14,

I'm not sure... maybe 14.

BlueLight Wrote:So by the sounds of it you need a loot system.

It'll be implemented for the next big release.

QuantumBreed Wrote: i guess i understand that at higher levels it would kinda be hard and time consuming to farm those little roaches.

Exactly.
Hnyarly

Postby QuantumBreed » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 pm

i can't wait for the next big release this game is coming along just fine right now :)
QuantumBreed

Postby SquallLion » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:48 pm

deceived! Thought I could pay a visit to sisters, to the mysterious old (wo)man, the gnomes... :(
SquallLion

Postby QuantumBreed » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 pm

SquallLion Wrote:deceived! Thought I could pay a visit to sisters, to the mysterious old (wo)man, the gnomes... :(

:lol: sorry only an ugly cockroach atm
QuantumBreed

Postby QuantumBreed » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 pm

whoa i just found something odd while trying to play again my level 9 beth won't load while level 4 beth will just fine.
QuantumBreed

Postby SquallLion » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 pm

QuantumBreed Wrote:whoa i just found something odd while trying to play again my level 9 beth won't load while level 4 beth will just fine.

maybe a bug save...
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 pm

QuantumBreed Wrote:whoa i just found something odd while trying to play again my level 9 beth won't load while level 4 beth will just fine.

That's a disturbing bug. I must fix it.
Hnyarly

Postby thekassadin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:04 pm

how many H-event there are?
thekassadin
Newly Registered

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:03 am

thekassadin Wrote:how many H-event there are?

:)
Hnyarly

Postby QuantumBreed » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 pm

ok i'm adding a pick for this one.
i was replaying the game for fun started over and everything, and i found this rat.....in the wall (or trees) unable to be touched or touch me.

I did come back later and the rat in another spot, or a different rat also stuck in the trees as there were two when i went back. one stuck (but oddly able to be killed just couldn't move) and one not stuck.
Attachments
Rat Glitch.jpg
rat glitch
Rat Glitch.jpg (126.83 KiB) Viewed 3179 times
QuantumBreed

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 pm

That's a weird glitch. It rarely happens to me, so I think it could happen to computer slower than mine.
Anyway, I must fix it.
Hnyarly

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner