Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Postby Smackman » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 pm

well back 5 years ago when i was 16 i was fine.... got all my kissing action irl.... making out for fun doesnt happen anymore... sex happens.... then i cum and it feels like im falling in a bottomless void or something... anyone in here have a degree in psychology?

maybe its some kind of desire for romance without and understanding and possibly without a capability for romance
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby KBridget » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:38 am

no degree in psychology but I've had enough years of therapy and M.I. to know that what you're feeling is a definite void in the feeling romantic attachment. Kissing is a romantic thing, meant as a prelude to something more emotionally. It's like a hug 2.0...
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby Smackman » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm

and sex is hug 3.0?

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby KBridget » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Smackman Wrote:and sex is hug 3.0?
"
no, no... sex is clearly something different when it comes to intimacy. There are 2 versions of it: self gratification sex with another person which is usually exampled by "sex friends", "booty calls", and "one night stands" and then there's the second version which is usually done by two people with serious emotional attachments otherwise known as "making love" where you want to not only reach the pinnacle of sexual satisfaction but you also want that other person to reach it as well just as badly. Sex at it's very core is the act of reproduction and need to procreate. Hence an emotional attachment is not often required.

Hence why kissing is classified as intimate.
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby Smackman » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 pm

id probably veiw a kid as the anti christ if i made them in one of those loveless flings... seriously, i lose all the passion and turn into a sociopath for like 5 minutes after

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Crossbow1701 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 am

KBridget Wrote:
"
no, no... sex is clearly something different when it comes to intimacy. There are 2 versions of it: self gratification sex with another person which is usually exampled by "sex friends", "booty calls", and "one night stands" and then there's the second version which is usually done by two people with serious emotional attachments otherwise known as "making love" where you want to not only reach the pinnacle of sexual satisfaction but you also want that other person to reach it as well just as badly. Sex at it's very core is the act of reproduction and need to procreate. Hence an emotional attachment is not often required.

also making babies falls in the second category.
Crossbow1701

Postby KBridget » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:02 am

Crossbow1701 Wrote:
KBridget Wrote:
"

also making babies falls in the second category.

yes, yes it does. There is nothing sadder when a child comes out of the first classification of sex and not the second. 1 question: Was my explanation acceptable and easy for everyone to understand? Sometimes my type and verbalization abilities get messed up.
KBridget

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 am

It was clear. Not that I give a damn, but it was probably close enough to accurate as well.
Lucky777

Postby Chroum » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 am

:O nice game! i like it!
Chroum
Newly Registered

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby Hnyarly » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:04 am

New mini-update. Only a new H-event has been added. Check first page of this topic.
^_^
Hnyarly

Postby djxbyrne » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:11 am

How do you have sex in this game? or has that been released yet? cuz ether the ingame controlls are screwed or me hitting a 1000 times doesn't cut it. xD
The wise allways win
djxbyrne

Postby Smackman » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:20 am

you cant have sex with everything... theres.... 6? scenes now... but hitting a is how you initiate most of them

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Smackman » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 pm

well not knowing what the new H event is im not going to bother anymore... i just spent like half an hour going through everything else only to get killed by a wolf spawning right up my ass

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby SquallLion » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:03 pm

an update!!: :P
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Smackman Wrote:well not knowing what the new H event is im not going to bother anymore... i just spent like half an hour going through everything else only to get killed by a wolf spawning right up my ass

Hint: Read the B button ( = key 'X' ) description in the setup menu.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:15 pm

You can't actually have sex with anything, unless you count oral sex with the slime boss and Elf Merchant via the X key during hia handjob. You can't fuck anything period.
Lucky777

Postby SquallLion » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:You can't actually have sex with anything, unless you count (..)Elf Merchant via the X key during hia handjob. .

YES? BUT WHICH IS The condition? he said 'not attracted by human'
SquallLion

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Seduction over 20
Lucky777

Postby Smackman » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:07 pm

i cannot physically mash the c button fast enough... and if i save the game the passage disappears when i die.... wasnt going to restart for the 12th time just to see the ending

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Hnyarly » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Smackman Wrote:i cannot physically mash the c button fast enough...

Increase you BJ/HJ levels and you won't need to mash the C button so fast.

Smackman Wrote:and if i save the game the passage disappears when i die....

That isn't supposed to happen. I have to fix it.

Smackman Wrote: wasnt going to restart for the 12th time just to see the ending

The different endings are for the last H-event. There is no more game once the passage is opened.
Hnyarly

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner