Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Avenger Wrote:Instead of girls dying in games, they should get raped.
I don't like seeing girls sitting or laying on the floor.

I'll change slime boss death to rape only.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby Avenger » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:23 am

Does it take a long time to upload it to the forums or the blog?
I just want to see how well it works in the internet.
Avenger

Postby webought » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:18 am

Since im soo used to her kicking attack, I cant seem to get used to the delay of the actual HIT with the axe, it just feels unatural, please make it so when I press the attack button the attack goes OFF right THEN like the kicking does,

besides the bosses being unbeleivably hard to kill, and the game over screen, I love everything about this

Needs Improvement:

Axe delay
Minimal Sex (GIVE SEX NAO D:)
That theres a actual you lose screen

Suggestions:

fix the axe thing
add a bunch more sexual scenes
and make it so when you run out of hp and die that you pass out and wake up on the bed thing respawned, but like temporarily groggy or something along the lines of that to where your runspeed is slower because you just got out of being K-O'ed type thing

this would remove the need for saves, but they could still be there for hard time gamers of this game.

and a misc comment: i hate roaches soo much their soo scary, so for the scare factor you were trying to achieve, +9999999.

really good game going here, please finish with it D;
c:<
webought

Postby Hnyarly » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Avenger Wrote:Does it take a long time to upload it to the forums or the blog?

It's actually pretty fast to do. But as much as possible I rather prefer to release executables.

webought Wrote:Since im soo used to her kicking attack, I cant seem to get used to the delay of the actual HIT with the axe, it just feels unatural, please make it so when I press the attack button the attack goes OFF right THEN like the kicking does

That's the axe properties. Big damage but slow weapon. But don't worry, I'll add more weapons (swords, maces,... and even faster axes xD). So, that's is exactly as I wantd it to be, not suitable against every enemy.

webought Wrote:Suggestions:
fix the axe thing
add a bunch more sexual scenes
and make it so when you run out of hp and die that you pass out and wake up on the bed thing respawned, but like temporarily groggy or something along the lines of that to where your runspeed is slower because you just got out of being K-O'ed type thing

this would remove the need for saves, but they could still be there for hard time gamers of this game.

- More sexual scenes? under development. ^_^
- I prefer to let the "game overs", just to give players more sensation of danger. Otherwise it feels like playing a Lucas Arts classic adventures, where no matter you do, you can't die. xD

webought Wrote:and a misc comment: i hate roaches soo much their soo scary, so for the scare factor you were trying to achieve, +9999999.

That's exactly the kind of reaction I wanted from players when I designed it.
:p

...and there's something even scarier about the small roaches... any idea about what I mean? xD
Hnyarly

Postby Residentlover2 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:45 am

its too hard to beat the wolf and the insects
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby webought » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:07 am

- I prefer to let the "game overs", just to give players more sensation of danger. Otherwise it feels like playing a Lucas Arts classic adventures, where no matter you do, you can't die. xD

theeeeeeennnn make it so if you die like, 5 times you cant continue anymore.

kind of like lives or "Continues" because losing the game through all your hard work and SLOW WALKING <.< just because you made a tiny careless mistake and lost all your hp seems a little brutal lol. its like Contra all over again D:

mercy D:
webought

Postby Hnyarly » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:its too hard to beat the wolf and the insects

They will be in the next zone (I'm developing). So, when you have level 4-5 they will be easier.

webought Wrote:kind of like lives or "Continues" because losing the game through all your hard work and SLOW WALKING <.< just because you made a tiny careless mistake and lost all your hp seems a little brutal lol. its like Contra all over again D:

Well, I'm not into having continues or lives. Anyway, enemies are supposed to reduce your live, not to kill you quickly. I mean, with enemies other than bosses, a careless mistake should represent losing some part or even half of your HPs, but not get killed. If that happens, it can be due to 2 reasons:
- Your level is too low to be in that zone. => then you should farm more XPs.
- The enemy is overpowered (and so I must reduce its lethality).

I've done my maths to balance enemies' lethality (according to their level), but my maths are theorical and thus I could be wrong. So that's why I need your playtesting.
Hnyarly

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 am

I am crazy jealous that you thought of using GA before I did.

Your game is really great!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Gorepete Wrote:I am crazy jealous that you thought of using GA before I did.

Thanks. Now I'm thinking new ways to surprise you.
Muahaha!
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:I am crazy jealous that you thought of using GA before I did.

Thanks. Now I'm thinking new ways to surprise you.
Muahaha!

I know how: an update! :D
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 pm

SquallLion Wrote:I know how: an update! :D

You'll have to wait a lot for the next update...
xD
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:25 pm

which is it the recent version?
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 pm

SquallLion Wrote:which is it the recent version?

I'm not meaning a demo version. I'm talking about the next release, with the new zone, more enemies, more quests... and more H-events. But I still have a lot of work to do.
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:56 am

keep your work.take your time: make a good update.
I WANT to pay a visit to sisters :D
AND the old 'guy'", the pervert dwarf :)
SquallLion

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:07 pm

http://hnyarly.blogspot.com/?zx=9bbd32003e26744e PLEASE DONT LET THE PROJECT PLEAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAA :cry:
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Avenger » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:20 am

Hynarly, if your going to have trouble, could you upload the new version? So I have something to test?
Avenger

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 am

Is your project, you decide. If AS3 will help you, and perhaps create a higher quality game, go right ahead ;)
Although I have no idea what the difference between either is. The number is bigger. = better?
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby webought » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:08 am

If you stop working on this it will make me cry D:
webought

Postby FuzzFace » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:29 am

Good luck with AS3! hopefully the knowledge will expand your abilities and make you a better game designer. just don't forget about the little people on the way to becoming famous :D

Edit:
I took a look at the sex table, and it looks pretty cool. it's simple, and easy to understand. (The way I understand it, it's possible to have sex with Beth? I comprehend masturbation with vaginal and anal, but how does it happen with hand and mouth? will there be certain wood logs laying around in the game with a branch shaped like a dildo that she can play with to count as vaginal/anal penetration? or when she plays with herself using hands, will that count as both vaginal and hand?)
FuzzFace

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:http://hnyarly.blogspot.com/?zx=9bbd32003e26744e PLEASE DONT LET THE PROJECT PLEAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAA :cry:

I finally decided not to di it.

Avenger Wrote:Hynarly, if your going to have trouble, could you upload the new version? So I have something to test?

If you have been a good boy this year, you could expect some gift from Santa. xD

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Is your project, you decide. If AS3 will help you, and perhaps create a higher quality game, go right ahead ;)
Although I have no idea what the difference between either is. The number is bigger. = better?

AS3 is more object oriented. It also works in a different way with depths, add new numerical types... It's mostly like learning a new languaje. xD

webought Wrote:If you stop working on this it will make me cry D:

Then, you don't have to cry.
xD

FuzzFace Wrote:I took a look at the sex table, and it looks pretty cool. it's simple, and easy to understand. (The way I understand it, it's possible to have sex with Beth? I comprehend masturbation with vaginal and anal, but how does it happen with hand and mouth? will there be certain wood logs laying around in the game with a branch shaped like a dildo that she can play with to count as vaginal/anal penetration? or when she plays with herself using hands, will that count as both vaginal and hand?)

You are basically right. The table carries on the number of intercourses Beth has with different types of partners. It also counts the number of orgasms Beth caused to other individuals. The Beth's block is for the orgasms Beth had due to herself or other people. So, that cells mean what part of her body Beth was stimulated when she had it. In that case, 'hand' means, in a more extensive case, every kind of 'skin' stimulation.

In your example ("she plays with herself using hands"), it only counts as 'hand', unless she was using a dildo too (so in that case it's 'vaginal' only).
Hnyarly

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner