Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Postby Hnyarly » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 am

QuantumBreed Wrote: The concept of having a Gallery where after you beat the game once you unlock it but only have access to scenes you've had Beth partake in, sounds very cool i'd play the game again just to see what scenes i missed. Though it could pose a problem if there are a lot of scenes....at east i think, but then i'm know very little about flash so might not be difficult at all.

I don't like the idea of a gallery. I prefer other ways to access the past H-events. Maybe, when you finish the game, Beth gains access to a prison where she can find all the raper enemies defeated (and empty rooms for the enemies she hasn't defeated). And she also receives a key to open the doors...

QuantumBreed Wrote:P.S. i just thought. Are you going to keep the intro where you customize Beth some as well as see the short beginning movie (thing) separated from the start new game button? since you can skip the movie having both just doesn't seem to sit right with me. Since with the first option you just get tossed into the game without choosing, well anything.

I think both options are fine as they are right now.

QuantumBreed Wrote:P.S.S Another thing you might be able to do if and when you want is add more customization for Beth when you first start the game.

Make sure I'll add more options. For example a list of fetishes Beth loves. You can pick 1 or 2 from the list, and so Beth will be less reluctant to have sex with the selected fetishes.

Sync Wrote:I've never been able to get anough coin to buy all that stuff...I can buy 1 or 2 pieces and that's it. :-/

Don't worry, in the next zone you'll find farmeable enemies.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby Reapergod36 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 am

So far the slime hentai thing is good. But we need more hentai scenes for death, from the rat. To the basic slimes to even the komodo lizard like things.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Fenrakk101 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 am

Is there a way or will there be a way to view all the sex scenes in the game? Like how Sakyubasu no Tatakai was where you had a menu to view all the sex scenes
Avatar is a screenshot from Corta's Platformer.

If you know the series this is from or the artist for this pic, please tell me - I must know!
Fenrakk101

Postby Hnyarly » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Reapergod36 Wrote:So far the slime hentai thing is good. But we need more hentai scenes for death, from the rat. To the basic slimes to even the komodo lizard like things.

At the start of the adventure, only bosses will have rape actions. In future zones, regular monster will rape too.

Fenrakk101 Wrote:Is there a way or will there be a way to view all the sex scenes in the game? Like how Sakyubasu no Tatakai was where you had a menu to view all the sex scenes

I'll do something like that, but not as an option in the main menu. Maybe something more like the final room in "Hi tetsu no buresu" or "神官戦士エリスの冒険".
Hnyarly

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 am

Milten Wrote:@WonderGamer
I don't think rats and snakes [maybe except 'special' ones] should have their part of fun.

Well I'm not sure how rats would be done anyways. Snakes on the other hand, that one is pretty simple. Ever seen Dragon Pink Episode 3; the scene with the dildo cobra? I don't think I really need to explain anything beyond that with a name like dildo cobra, but if you do need a better understanding of what I'm talking about, skip to about the half way mark in this video.

Hnyarly Wrote:
QuantumBreed Wrote:P.S. i just thought. Are you going to keep the intro where you customize Beth some as well as see the short beginning movie (thing) separated from the start new game button? since you can skip the movie having both just doesn't seem to sit right with me. Since with the first option you just get tossed into the game without choosing, well anything.

I think both options are fine as they are right now.

I can't say I blame him. I would like the ability to customize Beth & be able to skip the intro also. The way it is now, you don't get to change anything about her if you choose to skip.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:46 am

WonderGamer Wrote:I can't say I blame him. I would like the ability to customize Beth & be able to skip the intro also. The way it is now, you don't get to change anything about her if you choose to skip.

As it is now, you can customize Beth and skip the intro in 4 clicks. So it's not really a hard work.
The "Game start" option is for people that just want to start to play.
Hnyarly

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 am

True. That's pretty much what I've been doing. At least it doesn't force you to play through the entire opening.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby ANooB » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 am

I'd say reanimate the kick. Looks kinda weird. Either have her bring her leg back and bend forward to build up momentum or lower the kick. Cuz it's really hard to get high kicks from stationary, in real life. U should vector ur environments, too. Cuz it just doesn't look right with all that raster and ur Hi-Q Char. Keep it up, though. I wanna see this one complete.
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby Hnyarly » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 am

ANooB Wrote:I'd say reanimate the kick. Looks kinda weird. Either have her bring her leg back and bend forward to build up momentum or lower the kick. Cuz it's really hard to get high kicks from stationary, in real life. U should vector ur environments, too. Cuz it just doesn't look right with all that raster and ur Hi-Q Char. Keep it up, though. I wanna see this one complete.

Actually, I was working in the new ground... xD
Here you have a picture:
ground.png

100% actionScript! And re-done each time you load the game!
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:18 pm

looks good! ;)
SquallLion

Postby worms » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm

yea its nice
worms

Postby Sellsword2587 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Would it be possible to center-lock the camera onto Beth as she moves about the map? As it is now, you walk on the edges on the screen as you travel (similar to your screen shot above). This makes it a tad difficult to navigate and to spot/avoid enemies.
Sellsword2587

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:48 am

I'm not totally happy with the floor colour. Seems too green to be real.
Hnyarly

Postby KPD27 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 am

The lack of texture is what makes it look not that real to me, not the green-ness. On the other hand, she was supposed to be thrown into a virtual world, and less texturing where it isn't necessary will keep it from running choppy on slower machines.
KPD27

Postby ANooB » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:39 am

as for color, i'm still new to it, too. but if the colors u feel are too rich, move it towards the grey. That lowers saturation. Also, try to move the hue up to the yellow in small increments as you increase brightness. does wonders. Likin the model. Needs some more hairstyles, in the future.

*Oh but make sure u do to ur model what u've done to ur environment. gotta keep ur style consistent. so lower her saturation if u lower the level's saturation. ;)
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:17 am

Sellsword2587 Wrote:Would it be possible to center-lock the camera onto Beth as she moves about the map? As it is now, you walk on the edges on the screen as you travel (similar to your screen shot above). This makes it a tad difficult to navigate and to spot/avoid enemies.

I didn't planned to do it... but so many people is asking for it than I'm reconsidering. xD

KPD27 Wrote:The lack of texture is what makes it look not that real to me, not the green-ness.

I'll try a more detailed texture.

ANooB Wrote:as for color, i'm still new to it, too. but if the colors u feel are too rich, move it towards the grey. That lowers saturation. Also, try to move the hue up to the yellow in small increments as you increase brightness. does wonders.

I'll try with some yellow. It seems going to work.

ANooB Wrote:Likin the model. Needs some more hairstyles, in the future.

I'll add some hairstyles in the future.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Psychooo8D Wrote:Where they gone? Where is continue? Help Please??

You've reached the end of the current version. The game is still under development, so you'll have to wait to the next update.

------------

I've redone the grass gound:
- More detailed texture. Don't worry about performance because it's converted to bitmap.
- Adding a little of red and blue to make the green color more dirty (and real).

So, what do you prefer? I'm kind of agree with KPD27... maybe the grass texture should be less detailed, in order to suggest that she is in a virtual world.
newdress2.png
newdress2.png (154.57 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
Hnyarly

Postby FMC » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 pm

The colour's good now, and I dunno. I like how it looks now. It's still kinda virtual-y (lol, new word) but still real enough to be more believable.

It depends on what you're going for. Is the man that put her in there more focused on the torture / sex component? If so, he'd not care about the look so much. But, if he's going for mental torture (making Beth believe it's real) then I guess it should be more realistic.

Maybe that's going too deep into it, but that's how I see it.
FMC

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Just leave the grass as you have it here.

It'll be low on the list of priorities for most people :P It's not an issue, really.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:16 pm

FMC Wrote:It depends on what you're going for. Is the man that put her in there more focused on the torture / sex component? If so, he'd not care about the look so much. But, if he's going for mental torture (making Beth believe it's real) then I guess it should be more realistic.

It's a interesting point of view. I mean, the game's story should be part of the game's look.

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Just leave the grass as you have it here.
It'll be low on the list of priorities for most people :P It's not an issue, really.

Actually, it's not a priority for me neither. xD
But for me, try new colours and textures is as easy as changing 2 numbers, because the ground is generated automatically by actionScript code.
Hnyarly

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner