Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby Trninja2 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 am

Lucky777 Wrote:Gp's mentioned releasing the games in portions before. I'm not 100% sure of his reasoning, but at least part of it is PROBABLY to stop the file from occupying a million gigs

Thats good,wouldn't want it to go over the limit again.XD
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

Postby cookie jar » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 am

Lucky777 Wrote:Gp's mentioned releasing the games in portions before. I'm not 100% sure of his reasoning, but at least part of it is PROBABLY to stop the file from occupying a million gigs

Ok i guess i missed that one. My bad.

Reasonable aproach though. Even aside from the filesize it's usually easier to motivate yourself when you break down a big lump of work in smaller goals which are easier to overlook and achieve. At least in my experience.

So there's hope, i guess. Thanks Lucky. :)
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby kingofbrocoli » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:55 pm

I´ve been a lurker on this site for like 2 years and I just register so I can tell you how awesome this game is at first I was expecting a quick fap and you can imagine the rest

1.-the arena is easy as sh17 you just have to spam sword throwing the mask on the other hand...
2.-Is it true there will be different parts?
3.-The portraids remind me the ones from queen opala game

Keep up the good work man
kingofbrocoli

Postby breeneerb » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 pm

What's the rule on fanart?

Whatever, guess I'll find out soon enough.

Have a quick fanart I did, Petey!

breeneerb
Newly Registered

Postby gwdark » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Comprehensive strategery guide because this sht took me forever to learn. As best I remember:

For starters learn how to do the quick air dash - jump and immediately hold left or right along with attack. You will jump and then dash really quickly right or left.
Second learn how to do the air defend - air attack - air defend - air attack ... combo. Do this by jumping, pressing and holding defend, hold left or right along with attack, pressing and holding defend, hold left or right along with attack ... on forever until you hit the ground.

You will need the dash ability for both of the above.

1. If you machine (or particular browser like IE) is slow then you may as well fix that first because you will die, a lot, if you don't. The way to test this is whether or not you can kill the first few enemies without significant trouble.

2. First few enemies - learn to block quickly if you see them put their head down otherwise just walk up and slash them. You can use the dash move after you attack when you get that ability.

3. First big boss- get good at blocking his attacks and then seduce when you have the chance.

4. Bee girls- hit them from your max range with your sword and then run away. Or, hit them and do a dash through them to get away. If there is more than one be careful of the other ones that will be trying to shoot you. Be ready to block their shots. Remember you cannot block the bee girl's counterattacks.

5. Stingers (the three bees) - You have to dodge the attacks from the two bees in the air (one drops sticky bombs and the other shoots a little missile). You can also block the missile. You can also dodge the bee that zooms around at ground level if you need to. However, to do damage you need to block the guy that is zooming around at ground level when he rushes you. As soon as you block attack him while he is stunned. Do that a few times to get their life down, dodge the big super missile they will shoot and seduce when they lose life.

5b. Optional - kill the first miniboss in the arena to get a skill. It is just a normal bee girl you have to seduce after a few waves in the arena. You can also grind the arena some.

6. Bridgette (the angel) - She has three attacks, a beam attack, chains that pop up from the ground, and huge beam cannon. I think she also goes into a ball in the middle of the room sometimes and will one shot you if you don't leave the area, obviously leave the area to not get one shot. For the beam attack stand in the middle of the room and jump over the lower beam attacks and let the higher ones go over your head. Eventually she will stop shooting. For chains simply run from side to side and jump when you reach each side to turn around. To avoid her super beam cannon you just jump into the opposite corner from her and hold the defend button to levitate/block in the air for a bit. Obviously shoot her with the cannon you have when she is stunned. The order of screens you should go is - left - left - up - right - right. If I recall correctly.

7. The vanguard (aka the guardian) = First make sure you're not lagging because that kills me tons on these guys. You can either run towards them and back to the left hand wall repeating until they walk 3/4 over to the left side of the screen or just hold "seduce" until they walk over instead. When they are 3/4 of the way to the left side of the screen get as close to them as you can without being hit. Wait for them to start an attack (10 sec wait or so) and then either do the quick air dash move discussed above or simply press attack and then hold attack and right. Either way, you've got to do a dash through the guard. Run a little bit to the right and then hit the guard as it backs up, run more to the right and then hit it more. Eventually (maybe not on the first go around) the guard will lose all life and you can either do your seduce if it is the boss mob you fight first, or the guard will die if it is not the boss you fight first.

8. Spirit mask - Make sure you are not lagging.

Pre-fight: Learn how to kill all the monsters in the arena pretty quickly and easily and I recommend having level 10 though you don't have to. Recommended skills for clearing the arena are blitz empower and honey pot.

Phase 1 - Once you get to the mask run to the right hand side and wait for him to roll towards you from the left side on the ground, jump over him. Stand in left corner and wait for him to roll towards you from the right on the ground, jump over him. Immediately get in position on the right hand side of the middle of the screen about 1 and 1/2 character widths from the middle of the screen.

Phase 2 - He will start dropping lava from his mouth, check your position and make sure you are 1 full character width from the lava. As soon as the lava hits the ground get ready to jump, half a second later jump up and hold defend. Do not jump prematurely or late. It will take some attempts to get this timing right. Now, you are in mid air and lava is below you, from here you have to do the air defend - air dash - air defend - air dash combo a few times back and forth from the right side where you start to the left back to the right back to the left. I think you have to do it 4 times and on the fourth there will be an opening in the lava on the left side after your "air defend". Land in that opening on the left.

Phase 3 - The mask will do a little beam cannon, simply jump up and hold air defend over on the left side and he will miss. Then the mask goes to the middle and splits into five masks, one in the middle, two on the right of that and two on the left of that. You can only hurt the one in the middle. Position yourself at the start over to the far right or far left. For this walkthrough we're going to choose far right. When the middle mask glows and drops he will start to come back up and the masks immediately to his right and left will start to drop. When this happens air dash to attack the middle mask and land under the middle mask. When the two masks go down the two masks on the far outside will start to go down but you will be dashing towards the middle mask so it won't bother you. When the masks on the far outside go down and start to come back up position yourself slightly to the right or left of center and air dash through the middle mask to damage it, landing under one of the far outside masks that were going up. Then the masks on either side of the middle masks will start to go down again and you can sit that out if you want, heal or whatever because you will be on the far outside right or left. Or if you want, you can try to dash attack the middle mask, land under the middle mask, and dash attack through the middle mask again so that you land on the outside left or right, doing all that very quick because the middle mask will be dropping soon. The middle mask drops and the whole cycle repeats. Deal damage until the monster's attack animation stops. If he lost all his lift then hold "seduce" and get some seduce in. Then, rinse and repeat. You will need to be the awesome to get this done correctly. Heal up anytime you know he won't be hitting you for a bit. You can also empower yourself during the phase where you are doing damage for extra damage.

Brood mother - You probably want level 10 for this fight as well. This fight is almost literally all about air dash attacks. You will notice she has a shield, so you need the "slam" ability to be able to hurt her at all. The jist of the fight is that she will constantly put an egg sack up in the middle of the room and your job is to keep that egg sack from maturing. You do so by lowering its life so that its life is low/killing it. What you want to do is position yourself on the left hand side of the middle of the room and wait for her first few attacks, air dash over them such that you miss the last green wave in her attack and don't get pushed back too far. The green wave hurts you and the white waves push you back. Do a slam attack right up next to her immediately after you land from the air dash. This is how you do damage to her... slowly but surely. Eventually she will put an egg sac above you, just keep on dodging her waves with an air attack, but make sure to hit the egg sac with your air attack. You can sometimes do an air attack towards the left of the room to help do damage to the egg sac if it is getting high in hp. Just keep the egg sac low in hp with air dashes as you dodge her ground attacks. When you get the chance, do a slam near her. Eventually (after 4-5 wave attacks) she will summon rocks from the bottom of the screen. You must air dash from the left part of the room to the right part of the room to dodge them. She will do a "special" animation before she does this move but it isn't much different than her animation for waves. So, you just always need to be in position slightly on the left side of the room to dodge the rocks with an air attack from the left to the right at all times except when you have an opening to slam. The rocks do massive damage and will kill you if you're not level 10 or so. Anyway, right after the rocks you have a chance to heal up some. From here it is just rinse and repeat until you get her to 0 hp and do a seduce. You can then repeat all of the above to get her back to 0 hp again and reseduce or you can call your angel in and do her no. 3 special attack twice and then reseduce. Eventually she will be seduced and you win. No sex scene tho.

Small list of bugs- obviously this thing lags out from time to time, especially when non-enemy bee girls are on the screen. The screen outside your house with the bee girls is a tad laggy, and the screen right before broodmother is horrible lag.

The game often times causes me to lose control of my character when fighting guardians. And I'm not talking about normal laggy response. This happens some on other enemies but especially on guardians. My character will start attacking nonstop after I attack or will run constantly to the right after I stop pressing the right arrow key. Strangely, waving the mouse around while my character is wigging out stops the bad behavior and returns them to normal control. Obviously I cannot be waving the mouse around in a battle to stop my character from running to her death 1 yard from where I wanted her to run.

The air dash attack still sometimes does not go off for whatever reason causing insta death in mask fight etc.
gwdark
Newly Registered

Postby Mikainox » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey Gore, i can't figure out how I am supposed to beat the guard at the entrance to the hive, got any hints, she goes all invincible superman style whenever I try to attack or block. If anyone has any clue, I would be super grateful. Noob out.
Mikainox
Newly Registered

Postby TheEnclave33 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 pm

i cant seem to move down and progress in the story. :?
SOUP Directions
1Lift and pull lid Immediately slice fingertip
2Throw lid very hard into garbage can so it knows what it's done
3Dump cold glob into microwave bowl
4Microwave until scalding on edges and freezing in middle
5Ignore soup-coated walls forever
TheEnclave33

Postby Hip0krit » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:22 am

Mikainox Wrote:Hey Gore, i can't figure out how I am supposed to beat the guard at the entrance to the hive, got any hints, she goes all invincible superman style whenever I try to attack or block. If anyone has any clue, I would be super grateful. Noob out.

Alright this is for everybody's sake for 1 just go and read when so and so came out then look search for posts that match the same date by looking through going from the back towards the front (start at 146 jump back about 5 until you find something on a particular boss) almost all data will be relevant as the boss fights havent changed dramatically or you can just search the forums themselves with that search button.
Next if u want to beat the vanguard be more patient then she does after luring her out. Gamer out.
I made a walkthrough to a finished game on this site and thats it. FOR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS
Hip0krit

Postby Jrock620 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:46 am

love the game but my save just broke
Jrock620
Newly Registered

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 am

it is a bit laggy with the button pressed (but i think that's my comp since it has problems with flash games but i thought i should tell you) and the game is really fast it was hard getting use to it (even tho it is fast it does lag now and then) but aside from that this is a great game dood, keep it up and as a side note i love how bitchy she acts at the start but after her (very long) time on the island she acted nicer (just beat the angel btw)
ZeroEXE.ZX17

Postby atlime » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:28 pm

really nice game, can't wait for each update / finishing the game

here's some instructions
when you begin to walk, that place will be your house location
pentagram on the floor is a save point, it does not heal you, but you can get into lots of options - equipment, customization, save, skills, etc.
go right, kill gorgers, easy to kill, once hit, they run to the opposite side of the screen
you got souls from them, each 100 souls - 1 level up --- as in 100 souls - lvl up, when you have 200 souls, you get another level, if you spent souls, regain to 300 to get next
red gorger, unique, first enemy you can seduce, after beating him, use seduction, the you get sexy time and a skill from him, dash...
boss gorger, shoots you with magic balls... balls... use shield magic (defense) for it, avoid his jump attack, hit after he lands, get skill - slam - very useful jump attack
after funny cut-scene, you get house with bed, go to bed to see all sexy times you have achieved or seen
new enemy, bee girls, hit, run back, then hit again, you can loop this, if they fly in air, they use ranged attacks
in area where you see one wasp (bee girl) fighting a gorger, is gauntlet time, fight 6 wasps, then the wasp commander, which can be seduced,gives healing skill, honey pot
it's preferred to put in on 3rd skill, so that at any time you would have the ability to heal yourself, since the pentagrams and saving does not heal you
after you talk to gorger boss, save, and spend souls on new skill, empower, which gives additional damage for some time, set it as second skill
now go back to area between house and boss, with a land-post, this will be a new path down, there to the left is an arena, for later, and another gauntlet
after this go right, get new skill, i usually go with passive skills, resilience... go more to the right now we get a new boss - 3 stingers (bees)
they teleport all the time, and simply hitting them is useless, 1 will be pooping all the time, and it will make you immobile, 1 will shoot electricity like bee girls
1 will dash at bottom from left to right, the one dashing is vulnerable, simply block, so that he crashes into you, then he gets stunned and you can hit him
after some time, all 3 will be in one corner, go under them, and avoid one big electric attack which is deadly... good time to heal yourself, seduction 2 times
now you got warp passive skill, now you can teleport between used pentagrams, which starts to show the map
cut-scene, then home, you can watch new sexy time, and go to the arena to train (make sure you exit the arena after big gorger), also you can talk to angel bridgette to continue, then go to gorger boss, new shop, enter it and buy items -150 souls- armor and new weapon, don't forget to equip them, now 1st skill is very slow blaster weapon
time to fight bridgette... go to her and start by blasting her with blaster, when she's in air and charging, that is a 1 hit kill ability, each time you will move back, target is to go to gorger boss house, make sure you get slam as second skill
fighting the angel is useless, all you have to do is survive the given time, after the time, your allies will immobilize her and you have to shoot the blaster again
her attacks - slash, she teleports to 4 areas, bottom ,mid on both sides, just avoid by jumping
laser... kamehameha wave... use slam to avoid damage, since while jumping you are invulnerable,
next is chain attack, i think it's instant kill, just go to one side and jump from right to left to avoid
after you shoot her with blaster again, don't forget to seduce her, then leave to next area, when you reach next area, it's good time to heal before she appears again
after this all, you get her as a summonable skill, she can have sexy time too, has different texts with everything etc (which I think is better).. and has good skills
now you can use the teleport that she was guarding, afterwards save at next pentagram and be ready for a difficult enemy fight
bee guard, don't come near him, get to almost the left side, turn your back to him, so that he follows you, when close enough turn around,
now this is annoying, only way i found to kill him is this
start slashing in front of you, even if he is out of range, until the moment he attempts to use magic, instead of blocking, at that moment jump and dash over him,
so that you are behind him, now attack his back with simple attack + empower, then seduce... you get skill to interrupt honey pot effect at any time
if you rape with bridgette, its more pleasing to read :D
preferred to save, go inside, you fight larvae, avoid smashing shiny eggs, only light source in room, while they are burrowed, they are invulnerable,
after that you fight 2 larvae and bee guard, after that you get last pentagram, now few choices, go up to finish game... and it says not finished yet...
or do 3 other things
1 , go from that pentagram back, you will find a blue larvae, which can be seduced, gives spawn ability, to spawn a larvae for an attack
2 , go right from pentagram to fight broodqueen... thingy, weakness is spawn ability... you can defeat but you won't get anything for it, no skill no souls no nothing
3, go to your town into arena and fight mask (after big gorger)
broodqueen, she can be damage only by 2 means, spawn and bridgettes 3rd attack, after that you have to use seduce 4 times... very long time
spawn does very little damage, but it's all you've got
she mostly uses wind waves, 4 waves, 3 gray, 1 green, the gray ones will push you to the left side and in turn will push you out of the room, which means restart the fight all over again, green one will damage you
she spawns a creature on the roof, which will shit all the time, destroy it before it hatches with simple jump dash attack
once it's destroyed or hatches, she will proceed to spawn another one, however, this is a passive ability and does not take her any time
also she uses quake ability, from right to left earth will go up in forms of spikes or stalagmites, simply move left, then jump and dash to right
rarely she uses a different quake, 3 spikes will appear at once, just stand between spikes... but you have to react very fast
mask... very extremely difficult, and takes a long time to get to him, let alone fight him
personally did not defeat her... but how I understand it gives a sexy time and items in shop...
after defeating the big gorger, he will appear, practically the only attack you'll use is dash attack on him,
he does a few moves around the room, after that centers himself and starts an inferno, if you get caught in it, well, start over, your dead
the way you can keep in air for so long is if you get to left side, before inferno, jump as he casts inferno, use block to stay in air, then dash attack to right, block, dash attack to left, and continue
after that he will summon 4 more masks, but he's the only one vulnerable, if you get his health to 0, still avoid damage
the masks attack will be dropping and a little shockwave from their crash
after this, the masks will dis-appear and the real one will get dizzy, seduce him now, and now repeat... hell difficulty surviving the fire...
... i think if forgot 1 of masks attacks...
so for now that is it, if you found something i didn't write here, please write to all
and also you have lots of sexy time by now, also replace the succubus with bridgette
atlime
Newly Registered

Postby gwdark » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 am

Hey guys I'm having trouble posting on the forum, I had a comprehensive strat guide to this guy written up. Does every single post need approval?
gwdark
Newly Registered

Postby kcat » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 am

I love this game and have been playing since before rush level 1 was finished(it is still in my favorites under rush because i like the name better than some Japanese...something ). It is one of my favorite in-production games, and i play a bunch of them, most of which are "normal" games without any taboos to fall back on so they HAVE to be better than average to survive as opposed to some other (porn) games which just use sex as the beginning middle and end. do not get me wrong, that CAN be interesting sometimes, but lets face it...this is the internet. A good game with a real story and a little bit of stimulation to some of my baser instincts is rare and appreciated, sometimes I just come to play the game for it's own sake.
kcat
Newly Registered

Postby weewebo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 am

dude you spirit mask thing keeps owning me in the arena...how do you beat that thing???.... also my character won't level up past level 8, is that a level cap or a glitch... I'm not getting any extra soul points or whatever...so yeah.
Finally when will the "Groper vines" the fairy keeps talking about be in season?
(ps:- great job man...your game is extremely entertaining, in game play, story and ...sex...that last bit was awkward for me if you cant tell :) lol)
weewebo
Newly Registered

Postby Eterai » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
Eterai Wrote:
Hip0krit Wrote:Hey guys i found a copy of this on Ifuckgames.com and the rage some people have is funny as hell thought that anybody who wants to relive the pain of noobs throughout releases go there. Also Gore this could provide a reasonable amount of tears for the tiki cheat machine.

The amount of comments for it being so recently uploaded is rediculous! I read the comments on the other games and they do not compare, GoRe's masterpiece is truly one of a kind. XD

The thing that cracks me up is the descriptions on these douche sites:

"Guide exiled princess through depth of hell. Defeat different monster and try not to get raped."

Try not to get raped? Really? lol

Everyone loves Eva though, they don't want her to get raped, they all want to go to hell when they die so that Eva can rape them. :D
Feed me souls. Souls or bacon!
Eterai

Postby Chaos Shadow Dragon » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Please, add some more MALES to this wonderful game. Girl-girl action is pretty cool, of course, especialy if there's some sweet hypnosis involved, but still, that would very nice to see more of the strong male warriors seduced and enslaved by that hot succubus. And it would be better if those would be anthro males. I wonder if anyone else agrees with me...
Chaos Shadow Dragon
Newly Registered

Postby cookie jar » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 am

gwdark Wrote:Hey guys I'm having trouble posting on the forum, I had a comprehensive strat guide to this guy written up. Does every single post need approval?

Until you reach the ten post threshold, yes, every post needs to be approved. Which might be the reason your guide is now posted four times in the thread. ;)
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby nemesis666 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

The game is really damn hard. I can't beat that Angel in chapter 2.
But I really want to see the scenes. Is there any way to cheat the game because I'm really frustrated by now.
nemesis666
Newly Registered

Postby maximilianos » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm

cookie jar Wrote:
gwdark Wrote:Hey guys I'm having trouble posting on the forum, I had a comprehensive strat guide to this guy written up. Does every single post need approval?

Until you reach the ten post threshold, yes, every post needs to be approved. Which might be the reason your guide is now posted four times in the thread. ;)

i thought NOONE could miss all the texts saying: ''until you reach 10 posts they need to be viewed and accepted (by someone awsome, like thaedael or other green guys), plz don't re post + no pm sending until 10 posts'' or atleast something in those lines.....
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby shiro12 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Hey Gorepete, been lurking and following this project for a while. You brought up previously in this thread with some guy that you had given them the developer's console or some jazz that allows them access to all the scenes. I was hoping I could be sent them as well. I am terrible at these types of games and have failed multiple times. I was wondering if I could perhaps experience the game to its fullest despite my lack of skill, perception, and timing abilities. Thanks!
shiro12
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop