Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby Mr D » Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Am I really the only one getting this? Seriouely, this is what you got for complaining about the portraits -_-.... I hope this is not permanent.
Attachments
wtf gore.jpg
wtf gore.jpg (138.8 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby Lucky777 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Hahahahahahahaha
Jesus fucking christ.
That's almost as bad.
Lucky777

Postby Tulkas » Tue May 29, 2012 7:57 pm

even the pony looks better =D.
Tulkas

Postby dhampir001 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Mr D Wrote:Am I really the only one getting this? Seriouely, this is what you got for complaining about the portraits -_-.... I hope this is not permanent.

Actually I have a complaint about that one too. The light purple streak is on the wrong side of her hair, and she doesn't have fangs -_______-

LOL
'Cumming before you even stick your dick in---Rooooolllinnnggg Staaaaaarrrrrrt'
dhampir001

Postby Darthan » Tue May 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Darthan Wrote:It seems that the broken blade effect is not working. In the description it says +5 power, but your power before and after picking it up is the same.

Now that I look none of the equipment seems to effect your stats. Is this intentional?
Scratch that, I forgot stuff doesn't equip when you purchase it anymore. It only seems to be the broken blade that is having a problem.

[quote-"Mr D"]Am I really the only one getting this? Seriouely, this is what you got for complaining about the portraits -_-.... I hope this is not permanent.[/quote]

That is just wrong.
Darthan

Postby psyk323 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Hey guys,

I'm just here to say that while I did the portraits I always live-streamed to see if people liked them or not, and the feedback was always good. Now that the it's in the game, almost everyone hates them.

You know, I do my work depending on the feedback I get from people and fans, and I was actually going to ask if anyone wanted me to re-do them just for you fans of the game, but you know what? From what all the comments that just go overboard hate to the point saying that the art is like the characters are "loli" I just got to the point that I don't give a single f*ck anymore about you people.

I though this community was good but I was wrong from what I see.
psyk323

Postby spartan117 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:15 pm

So question, how do you save your game. I save but as soon as I close my browser my save is lost and i have to replay everything. Im assuming this shouldn't happen?
spartan117

Postby zeldafreak1 » Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Darthan Wrote:
That is just wrong.

the virus has begun spreading.....EVERYONE TO THE SAFETAY BUNKA!

spartan117 Wrote:So question, how do you save your game. I save but as soon as I close my browser my save is lost and i have to replay everything. Im assuming this shouldn't happen?

Try enabling cookies. that should do the trick. if it doesnt then idk.
Attachments
BoxFort.jpg
BoxFort.jpg (31.43 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
zeldafreak1

Postby webought » Wed May 30, 2012 12:32 am

Im like dying laughing at the pony thing XD

Even though to successfully troll my suggestion you would have to put the pony head on the model not the portrait as I was complaining about the models not matching the portraits actually XD

#UPDATE#

Actually I went to the game, turns out I don't get that pony thing..
c:<
webought

Postby BlueBody » Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

Mr D Wrote:Am I really the only one getting this? Seriouely, this is what you got for complaining about the portraits -_-.... I hope this is not permanent.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I actually gave a hearty chuckle IRL. :lol:
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby GoRepeat » Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 am

Oh man, I peed my pants...
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Thaedael » Wed May 30, 2012 3:17 am

Thaedael Wrote:I dunno gorepete, I also like ponies*, and your portraits don't have ponies, and its not like it takes more work to draw, add, and code in ponies just to make the slightest whimsical notion of what this game needs from my point of view. /appeasment.

*does not like ponies

I mean its only logical to keep compromising between people, its not like the continual compromises would lead to potential problems in the code /logic

In all seriousness good on you for standing up and saying no /worship

Gorepete, have my babies, you exude awesome.

Edit: thought by doing this you shot yourself in the foot, now they will ask for toggable portraits.
Thaedael

Postby rzDarkMor » Wed May 30, 2012 7:11 am

Has anyone passed on Broodmather or not?
rzDarkMor
Newly Registered

Postby demon6k » Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 am

On broodmother fight,i think you need to add shadow wall...its a pain in the ass to knock her health bar down without bridgette,and she knocks you(eva/bridgette) back into the previos room.also it would be nice if you debuffed her a smidge...(my veiw on the KICK ASS project)
demon6k
Newly Registered

Postby cookie jar » Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 am

demon6k Wrote:On broodmother fight,i think you need to add shadow wall...its a pain in the ass to knock her health bar down without bridgette[...](my veiw on the KICK ASS project)

And i thought that was a special feature of this fight, having to avoid the pushback so you don't have to start all over again.

And for the record, i have yet to use Bridgette against the broodmother. Which, now that i write it, sounds pretty much like bragging. Which in this instance was not my intention. Sorry. :(

Oh and the pony portrait was absolutely hilarious. :lol:
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby rzDarkMor » Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 am

Damn how to win Broodmather HELP me please!
rzDarkMor
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Wed May 30, 2012 1:13 pm

psyk323 Wrote:Hey guys,

I'm just here to say that while I did the portraits I always live-streamed to see if people liked them or not, and the feedback was always good. Now that the it's in the game, almost everyone hates them.

You know, I do my work depending on the feedback I get from people and fans, and I was actually going to ask if anyone wanted me to re-do them just for you fans of the game, but you know what? From what all the comments that just go overboard hate to the point saying that the art is like the characters are "loli" I just got to the point that I don't give a single f*ck anymore about you people.

No matter how much it confuses you, the answer is DEAD SIMPLE.

Cute fan-interpretations of things are fine. Look at a Zergling. Then look at Zergling-tan, who is an adorable loli zergling.

Zergling-tan is great, but you VERY CLEARLY DO NOT PUT ZERGLING-TAN IN FUCKING STARCRAFT AS THE PORTRAIT OF THE ZERGLING.

That's (ONE)because it is unfitting of the atmosphere, and also (TWO) because it does not match the actual Zergling.

Many of us like the pictures, and they're well drawn, but they're not for the official representations of the characters, as opposed to "cute fan-representations."

It's nothing more complex than that, and it's never going to be.

For those like me, the main thing is the unfitting clash between representation and atmosphere, MOST of all with Chibi-Mistress, but also with Pecunia.
For those like Webought, though, the main thing was the discrepancy between the portrait and the actual character-model, and Webby actually PREFERRED the cute renditions.
That's it.

In other words, if you had asked on stream "DO YOU WANT THIS AS THE OFFICIAL CHARACTER-REPRESENTATION" instead of "DO YOU LIKE THESE PICTURES" you might have gotten more "what? Fuck no" answers.
Because "yes" to the second does NOT mean "Yes" to the first, and NOBODY looking at the pictures of Mistress could POSSIBLY have thought they'd become the official portraits.
I expected them just to be posted in the thread as fanart. You'd probably have received a much more positive welcome for the work under those circumstances. And as to being confused about the community, do remember that peeps in the streams were ALREADY saying that they didn't prefer the super-cute nature of the rendition.
Lucky777

Postby cookie jar » Wed May 30, 2012 4:04 pm

psyk323 Wrote:Hey guys,

If Lucky777 had not quoted this, i might have actually missed it. The same way i appear to have missed all the "overboard hate". Or maybe i just skip over the more annoying/hate/flame/whatever you wan to call it posts (important note: i am not referreing to your post with this description). But then i guess i'm far less emotionally concerned than an artist like you. Thus you are by far less likely to skip them.

I for my part do admit i don't follow the live-stream. So for me the new portraits came as a surprise. And i'm willing to bet that this is something that applies to quite a lot of people here on the LoK forums in general and in this thread in particular. So they react after they have been implemented. Once they have seen them.

And I do seem to remember that at least the first comments of all those that commented on the new portraits said that the new portraits are an incredibly well done pieces of art. Even if they just preferred the original ones for the game. For whatever reasons they might have.

Also, i suggest to keep in mind: People usually only voice up if they have a complaint. Few just comment to compliment fine works. (Though i actually see a lot of that here in the creative corner.)
Again there is most likely the emotional difference between a- well let's call it waht it is - a consumer like me (and 99% of the other forum users) and a creative mind and the hard work behind the games and artwork the rest of us profit from.

I'm afraid, i'm starting to digress so i'll try to keep it short from here on: I do not believe anyone actually intended to diminish or insult you or your work in any way.
(And if there are some of those, they can go to the basement and play with poison as far as i'm concerned...)

As a small addendum: English isn't my first language. So if i come across as too harsh or with an odd phrase please keep that in mind. Also, if i have completly missed the point and wrote this for absolutely all the wrong reasons.
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby Battle-Jesus » Wed May 30, 2012 4:35 pm

I must be the only one that likes the new portraits.
Props to whoever did them!
dhampir001 Wrote: she doesn't have fangs -_______-

That's the best part of it though
Battle-Jesus

Postby dhampir001 » Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Battle-Jesus Wrote:I must be the only one that likes the new portraits.
Props to whoever did them!
dhampir001 Wrote: she doesn't have fangs -_______-

That's the best part of it though

No, no, no. Having them is the best thing. It's always spine tingling, yet arousing, when you feel those delicate, puckered lips trace the artery up your neck with soft wet kisses; and each time she pouts her lips, you feel a slight pressure on your skin, messaging, relaxing your weary muscles, as if she's trying to coax the blood out of you.

Teeth are used for more than just eating, you only need the skill and patience to nibble on a nipple, tease a clitoris with gentility, it's actually quiet good to have fangs.
'Cumming before you even stick your dick in---Rooooolllinnnggg Staaaaaarrrrrrt'
dhampir001

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop