Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby Araz8631 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Thanx lucky777 ,this was the best possible guide someone can give:)
Araz8631

Postby lolalola81 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:41 pm

its extremely hard for me to fight the arena lord. its no problem at all until the 6 masks appear.
i know the way how to get through them but its allmost impossible because with the 6 masks sometimes the jump-dash-attack doesnt work and when that happens i die :)
maybe theres a possibility to adjust the key-input?
lolalola81
Newly Registered

Postby trrrr » Wed May 09, 2012 3:35 pm

After killing bee guard a lot of times, I was finaly able to get 1000 souls. I saved so that I could buy one of the next skills in souls core, die, and load to buy the other. I wanted to see what the skills actualy do and how thtey performed. It was kinda of a bummer to see that buying them did nothing to Eva. I'm assuming the skills arent ready yet.
trrrr

Postby PraetorDragoon » Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Please allow an option to skip the prologue. Its getting boring playing the same thing over and over again.

Secondly, Gorgers have the tendacy to run off screen. You can still hit them, but it looks silly.
PraetorDragoon
Newly Registered

Postby Savyar » Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

I found a glitch when doing te stinger scene at least the internal color for brig is the same one as for your demon here is an example picture

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/140/problemxh.png/
Savyar

Postby Tulkas » Wed May 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Beating the Spirit of the arena is so damn hard, almost impossible but requires many many skill in the dash and air block, that would be perfect or you cannot beating.
I hope ths sex scene will be great, the effort deserves a reward XD. The scenarios from the hive are really really nice, great work gore.

PD: the previous version of spirit was beatable using the same tactic, now is more difficult.
Tulkas

Postby loldeep » Wed May 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Save Break Ugh :( Good thing i didnt beat the Angel yet or id be like OMG! lol
loldeep
Newly Registered

Postby Cerberog » Wed May 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Tulkas Wrote:Beating the Spirit of the arena is so damn hard, almost impossible

you're absolutely right!
Cerberog
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Wed May 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Out of the blues, are the first-level creatures that have digi-grade legs supposed to be missing knees?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu May 10, 2012 12:25 am

cadooron2 Wrote:i managed to hit the guardian a few times but she killed me, now when i try to do the tactic i always get hit no matter what

Change your strategy until you're able to see the Guardian's health bar. As the other fellow mentioned, waiting is involved in the ultimate strategy. It's sort of obvious but takes a while to get the hang of. With enough attempts you'll get it ^^
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Tulkas » Thu May 10, 2012 4:43 am

waiting for new updates =D. Happy =D
Tulkas

Postby Eterai » Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 am

Your new Sentinel is no joke, she really has amazing reflexes!
Interesting progress :)
I can only complain about the long transition time in between the stages in the beehive. I already leave the area, but the screen does not turn black for another 2-3 seconds.
Other then that, I am having quite a bit of fun! ^_^

Edit: Hmhmhmm... hehehehe... AHAHAHAHAAHA!!! Surpassing level 8 feels so damn good!
And even better, the Guardian still gives souls beyond level 10! I will obtain those 1000 soul skills! AHAHAHAHA! This is gonna be fun!
I thank thee kindly for creating such an enemy!

P.S. Can we get exp for beating Bridgette like we do for the Waspial Trinity? :D
You know you wanna do it! ^_^
Feed me souls. Souls or bacon!
Eterai

Postby raharu » Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 am

Is there supposed to be anything after the Guard Bee? After defeating her I go inside the hive lit by the eggs... I can destroy the eggs but that's it. Nothing spawns in the 3 rooms afterward. There's no right side exit in the third room and I can't "Interact" with the staircase.
raharu
Newly Registered

Postby Crossbow1701 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:01 am

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:
cadooron2 Wrote:i managed to hit the guardian a few times but she killed me, now when i try to do the tactic i always get hit no matter what

Change your strategy until you're able to see the Guardian's health bar. As the other fellow mentioned, waiting is involved in the ultimate strategy. It's sort of obvious but takes a while to get the hang of. With enough attempts you'll get it ^^

so I got to wait until it does sometthing?
Crossbow1701

Postby Tulkas » Thu May 10, 2012 8:40 am

Spirit of the arena is totally beatable, just keep practice, I'm beating him in level 5, most of you had higher level, 6 or 7. The hardest part is the inferno, that is when you had to be fast with the dash and the air block =D.

PD: please download the game, don't play in the window, if you download the game your saves remain. but every time you downloaded the improves that gore makes, you will delete the previous version =D, sry if my english is bad.
Tulkas

Postby potmasiero » Thu May 10, 2012 11:35 am

I had a weird problem, when i fought the angel, the last chain trapped me then the bees came to distract her and i wasn't able to do anything. I had to refresh.
potmasiero

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu May 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Crossbow1701 Wrote:
ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:

so I got to wait until it does sometthing?

In a sense, yes. Just don't die.. then you'll see your chance. Not dying is quite easy. I'm trying to help without just.. giving you the answer >.<
PM me if you really want to know exactly.
That goes to anyone. It's more satisfying figuring it out though.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu May 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Tulkas Wrote:Spirit of the arena is totally beatable, just keep practice, I'm beating him in level 5, most of you had higher level, 6 or 7. The hardest part is the inferno, that is when you had to be fast with the dash and the air block =D.

PD: please download the game, don't play in the window, if you download the game your saves remain. but every time you downloaded the improves that gore makes, you will delete the previous version =D, sry if my english is bad.

We've seen a lot worse, don't worry!
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Crossbow1701 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:23 pm

I figured it out I guess I had a version of the game were the guardian wouldn't do the shield bash thus waiting didn't do anything.
Crossbow1701

Problem Inside the Beehive

Postby Kitsune9 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Gorepete, I want to tell you that I have a problem and I hope you or someone of this forum can resolve it.

My problem is this: I defeated the Guard/Lancer/Sentinel Bee or whatever she called. I enter in the Beehive, walks the two corridors and I get to the corridor with the stairs. The problem is I cannot climb the stairs, does not appear to press the button space like in the island.

Also, I play the game here, in the post, I don't know if that is the problem. I recharged the page, but still have the same problem. I have to download the game?
If so, what browser you reccomend me to play the game: Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome? (Actually I play it in Firefox)

PS: I totally love the game!!!!!
Kitsune9
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop