Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Rush!

Postby lightwulf » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm

P.S: I think everybody should put some Anti-Funnygames messages in their work. I think you guys might want to look into copyrights and such. I just looked up some of it and it seems what they're doing is still pretty illegal. I'm not expert or anything but from what I've read, Fair use does not allow them to copy the entire work and it doesn't matter whether or not they're profiting from it, it's still illegal to copy, modify, hand out your stuff. Then again, I have no idea if the what everybody is using to make this stuff is even legal...so stealing something that was already stolen...yeah.

I agree that they're stealing the hell out of these undeniably awesome games, but truth be told, had it not been for them I would never have found out about the Legend of Krystal Forums. I still go to that site, but only so that I can find out where the REAL cool games are. lol
lightwulf
Newly Registered

Postby karicus » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:19 pm

i thought i saw a thread that bound the flash to a certain URL? I dont remember the thread, it may of been old. May be worth putting that code into your test games so no one else can use them on other sites i guess. I dont mind my games ending up elsewhere, i dont intend to make money from this so more people see and play it the better, in my eyes anyway. However, posting unfinished games and posting games as someone else's work i am totally against.

I have even had work i post on a different forum posted on Dievant art and the user was trying to SELL prints of my work. Complaints were made and he was removed from DA. So, even with material of an adult or extreme nature, there are ways to stop intellectual thieves. Having said that, the talk option was damn funny, i almost want to see it posted to funnygames just for the irony. LOL.
karicus

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:32 pm

FruitSmoothie Wrote:Awesome update :) Gallery mode up so quickly was really nice. Skip the main scene was good too.

P.S: I think everybody should put some Anti-Funnygames messages in their work. I think you guys might want to look into copyrights and such. I just looked up some of it and it seems what they're doing is still pretty illegal. I'm not expert or anything but from what I've read, Fair use does not allow them to copy the entire work and it doesn't matter whether or not they're profiting from it, it's still illegal to copy, modify, hand out your stuff. Then again, I have no idea if the what everybody is using to make this stuff is even legal...so stealing something that was already stolen...yeah.

Parodical use of copyrighted material is protected under fair use laws in the US, so Legend of Krystal is protected by law. I think that if LOK profited from use of those copyrights, it could be contested, but since they aren't it's okay. In that case, if Funny Games profits from LOK stuff, then they might be doing illegal things. I don't personally care if Funny Games takes the projects and posts it on their site, because a possible outcome of that is that more people would come here (I found this forum because of Funny Games myself). From what I've heard, most people on this forum don't care if their work is put on Funny Games as long as they are credited with the work.
Zeus Kabob

Postby FruitSmoothie » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
Parodical use of copyrighted material is protected under fair use laws in the US, so Legend of Krystal is protected by law. I think that if LOK profited from use of those copyrights, it could be contested, but since they aren't it's okay. In that case, if Funny Games profits from LOK stuff, then they might be doing illegal things. I don't personally care if Funny Games takes the projects and posts it on their site, because a possible outcome of that is that more people would come here (I found this forum because of Funny Games myself). From what I've heard, most people on this forum don't care if their work is put on Funny Games as long as they are credited with the work.

The problem is mostly when they either destroy an intro so the artist isn't mentioned, or the artist never had links back to their main work in their game (To LegendofKrystal) Thus why half the posts in those games (That aren't spam) are people saying "Why is this game so unpolished, unfinished, terrible", because they don't know it was a WIP from here. So at least people should be making sure before they post ANY part of their game, to have links to their project here and their name and such for credit, as well as explaining that it's a WIP. Maybe somebody could create an intro with that kinda info for everybody here to put into their works?

Going slightly offtopic but I really hope people here aren't getting cheated out of their hard work...
FruitSmoothie

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Doesn't bother me really, but doesn't mean can't make fun of them! :lol:
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:25 am

Masterfully done with the menus after completing that section. Fantastic Nap idea and... yes.. just brilliant.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Digfree » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 am

gorepete2 Wrote:Doesn't bother me really, but doesn't mean can't make fun of them! :lol:

you gota include funny-base games too lol.

but one thing gore, this is a huge game breaker for me at least. When I seduce a enemy to close to the left side of the screen it goes into sex scene, but the arrow is off screen. out of about 12 attempted play throughs, I had to restart 5 of them because of this midway or right before final boss. Could you perhaps move the next button below the sex so this won't happen? or make space continue to next scene.

lol sorry I know this is a pain, but I really keep needing to restart the game to this annoying glitch, as I like seducing just before they hit me, or I don't got a choice.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Crossbow1701 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:59 am

needs sound really really badly.
Crossbow1701

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:46 am

Digfree Wrote:but one thing gore, this is a huge game breaker for me at least. When I seduce a enemy to close to the left side of the screen it goes into sex scene, but the arrow is off screen. out of about 12 attempted play throughs, I had to restart 5 of them because of this midway or right before final boss. Could you perhaps move the next button below the sex so this won't happen? or make space continue to next scene.

lol sorry I know this is a pain, but I really keep needing to restart the game to this annoying glitch, as I like seducing just before they hit me, or I don't got a choice.

Not a pain, was planning to do anyway. Will have to wait for next update though :oops: temporarily repositioned and reduced size of buttons until then though, hope helps.

Crossbow1701 Wrote:needs sound really really badly.

Eh... sound is double edge sword.... really easy to put in, like easiest part of process, but even with compression sound makes file size explode. right now game ~1.5 meg... sound files easily will blow it up to 4+; so normally sound last thing on to do list. Might start sneaking them in here and there though
GoRepeat

Postby Fawkes » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:40 am

Just played the flash, have to say it's really awesome. My only two suggestions would be some sort of checkpoint (I died at the Brute twice, and having to do it all again is annoying), and maybe make it so progressing the sex-scenes is done with a keyboard button? Leaving the right hand free would make playing much more convenient ;)
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Atriya » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:23 am

Okay, I don't know exactly what it is that you did Gorepete, but things seem more balanced now. The backflip works as an actual means of evading attacks, the 'Lisk enemies are defeated more easily but are still dangerous (if you don't backflip away from the melee attack, you'll get wrecked), and things just feel a little smoother overall. By the way, the Brute/Lurker is not at all difficult, as the aforementioned improved backflip is really all you need.

And-
Fawkes Wrote:maybe make it so progressing the sex-scenes is done with a keyboard button? Leaving the right hand free would make playing much more convenient ;)

Tab + Space
Atriya

Postby rougeninja26 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 am

It would help those with slow computers, if you would take down the health of the annoying ankle biter.
rougeninja26
Newly Registered

Postby chimi » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 am

Is it possible to lay the brute?
I did everything flawlessly, but when I seduced him and he calmed down I went forward to initiate it and it just knocked me back and took all my health instead...
chimi
Newly Registered

Postby Digfree » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:49 pm

chimi Wrote:Is it possible to lay the brute?
I did everything flawlessly, but when I seduced him and he calmed down I went forward to initiate it and it just knocked me back and took all my health instead...

he will go on his knees at first, but you gota keep seducing till you get his dick out.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Fawkes » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Atriya Wrote:Tab + Space

Ah, thanks
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby bed_intruder » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Really liking what you're doing, especially the funny games thing :lol: On the gallery mode is it supposed to be moving 2x the speed, or is that just me not lagging during the scenes? The Brute animation in the gallery also looks kind of odd like it has unattached legs or something. The new eye animation glitches after the second Hydra and stays closed even after initiating the end scene when talking to the sister.
bed_intruder

Postby viper2003923 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 pm

i assume since theres now power-ups, a "save game" option will be coming soon yeah?
viper2003923

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:13 pm

bed_intruder Wrote:Really liking what you're doing, especially the funny games thing :lol: On the gallery mode is it supposed to be moving 2x the speed, or is that just me not lagging during the scenes? The Brute animation in the gallery also looks kind of odd like it has unattached legs or something. The new eye animation glitches after the second Hydra and stays closed even after initiating the end scene when talking to the sister.

It is just lag free :lol: ; the brute legs were never animated since they didn't really show in level, will fix later for napping; fixed hydra eye, thank you for reporting

rougeninja26 Wrote:It would help those with slow computers, if you would take down the health of the annoying ankle biter.

Quality options in opening, if you having problems, try setting to medium or low quality
GoRepeat

Postby SquallLion » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:53 pm

gorepete2 Wrote:Quality options in opening, if you having problems, try setting to medium or low quality

swith the quality doesn't solve the problem. :|
SquallLion

Postby ScarletSky » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 am

How do you get the sex scenes to initiate during gameplay? I can only do the ones during the "nap" or whatever.
ScarletSky
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop