Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby shadowrift » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 pm

how do you do the wasp sex scene? all i can do is just kill them and have them infinite spawn, and walk to the portal, and then have to walk back and cant seem to do anything else. am i missing something here because i feel like i am
shadowrift

Postby Amber_Marie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:54 am

Awesome game, I'm loving it so far.

I have a few questions which are kind of related:

Are you going to add more sex scenes for already existing monsters? (especially the G. Champion)

Can you include the sex scene that the gorgers are having with the wasps so that the mistress can have them, too? (especially the doggy one)

And you said that you have added more Wasp sex scenes, but I have only seen one, are there more wasp types that may have them beside the grey ones or are they currently not available?
Amber_Marie
Newly Registered

Postby NamelessSynthetic » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:26 am

Hi Gorepete, thought I'd try poking around here because I've seen a couple of your games on other sites, thought I'd come to the origin and try it out. I found your warning message extremely hilarious, because I was probably all too recently "giving my computer stds" as you so put it. Anyway, want to say that I admire your work, so keep the good stuff rolling out! Otherwise a whole bunch of people and I will be disappointed ;)

Thanks!
-A Nameless Synthetic

(Just as a side note a Synthetic is an android.. I just prefer the term synthetic, it sounds more technical x.x)
The question isn't whether how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, but rather how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could indeed chuck wood. Those woodchucks are lazy bastards.
NamelessSynthetic

Postby viper2003923 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 am

Amber_Marie Wrote:Awesome game, I'm loving it so far.

I have a few questions which are kind of related:

Are you going to add more sex scenes for already existing monsters? (especially the G. Champion)

Can you include the sex scene that the gorgers are having with the wasps so that the mistress can have them, too? (especially the doggy one)

And you said that you have added more Wasp sex scenes, but I have only seen one, are there more wasp types that may have them beside the grey ones or are they currently not available?

the scenes on the sides of the paths TECHNICALLY are two more scenes, so there ya have it.

And speaking of extra scenes are you gonna pull the hyrdalisks and whatnot back in in the future gorepete?

shadowrift Wrote:how do you do the wasp sex scene? all i can do is just kill them and have them infinite spawn, and walk to the portal, and then have to walk back and cant seem to do anything else. am i missing something here because i feel like i am

keep killin em, sooner or later the scene wasp will drop down...
viper2003923

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:17 am

Sorry new people, I wasn't ignoring you, your posts just got approved so I will hopefully address everything

Ath Wrote:Save data disappears if I close flash and re-open the SWF later, combined with the other things, it can be irritating.

Game saves in a browser cookie. If you have cookies disabled, or your browser set up to auto wipe them, your game will be deleted as well.

Ath Wrote:Sometimes when I was trying to manuever out of harms way fighting the bees/wasps, I backflip away and end up taking a energy ball etc, or worse I back flip on top of them and get hit mulitple times before I can get away, this is real problem on the lower levels when it basically means death.

Yeah, I am not totally happy with backflip at the moment. It is just supposed to be an auto dodge, but can end up putting you in trouble. I will probably have to throw in an immunity buff for a second after it triggers.

Ath Wrote:More of an aesthetic point, sword swing is too slow, it needs to execute soon as you press it, it's being waved really slow, I think the swing should only last a fraction of a second, perhaps just a quick blur, basically instant (although perhaps, level up this 'swing speed' as the character gets stronger), to maintain the same balance of gameplay, keep the same amount of time between swings (the amount of time before you can execute another swing etc).

I am guessing that your computer isn't handling the game well for whatever reason (could be anything from your version, to your setup, to browser type). The game runs at 36 fps and the attack animation is 12 frames, so it takes place in roughly 1/3 of a second. Not sure what else to tell you. :oops:

MobileGrunt Wrote:After buying an ability in the Soul Core, you can no longer get the tooltip on what it does when hovering over it.

Will check this out, thanks!

svvv Wrote:3/28 version still has awful jpeg-compressed low-quality background raster images. They were introduced in 3/27 version.

Whoops! Thanks

viper2003923 Wrote:hey gorepete, not sure if you know about this already, but at the save sigil outside mistresses' house in well, the only chapter thus far she has a house, you cant move forward, you have to go backward toward the house than your able to move forward out of the save sigil

Right-o will fix, thanks!

Sagelike Wrote:Erm, for me the game is lagging as shit, wehen fighting the bees, also if I use the Empower skill, and sometimes press the A button to defend, it doesn't react, and I die :/
Don't know if I'm too dumb, or it's a bug...

Nah this was my bad. I had the same variable for the block timer as the empower cooldown timer. So they were overlapping / causing blockout issues. Should be fixed now!

darkgimos Wrote:First of all,i must say that you are doing a very nice job,and i respect you for that.I love so fucking much your games...your ideas and gameplay is so fucking awersome :D.........please dude complete them :D

Aw thanks. And, YOU AREN'T MY SUPERVISOR!!! (therapy cranes bawk)

Lokisana Wrote:There's also a freeze issue at the save sigil just before the Gorger king battle. No amount of exiting and restarting, jumping around or attacking will fix it.

I can't seem to replicate this... did it occur before or after the tutorial / you kill the two gorgers? Maybe the tutorial didnt turn off properly for whatever reason so the game thought it was still paused. If you can be a bit more descriptive of the scenario, that would be great!

Lokisana Wrote:Also... spent all day yesterday trying to get past the wasps. No grey one is appearing, or I just really suck at this game, because words can't describe the frustration of six hours wasted.

Six hours :o The wasps are on a countdown timer. After you kill the first one or two, the borders drop. You can either leave the area or continue to kill the waves that drop down. After 4 or so, you should notice the background animations change. After you kill 6 the elite wasp should spawn, triggering the sex scene, new ability, and a nice treat for your Gorger pal. If you zone in and out the timers will reset. You just have to stick it out on one screen until you kill 6 or so of the jerks.

adalada Wrote:let's play sakyu! HOLY SHIT IT'S SO FAST SLOWDOWNSLOWDOWNSLOWDOWN you mean it wasn't supposed to be 5 fps?

Are you saying the lag got better or worse? I actually can't tell what you mean :oops:

Amber_Marie Wrote:Are you going to add more sex scenes for already existing monsters? (especially the G. Champion)

Maybe, haven't decided. He will probably get some background animation love like the gorgers. I added the scenes to the gallery for you! Or you mean swap her in for the wasp? They don't share the same frame so it wouldn't work too well. She will be interchangeable with her generals, though (they are basically reskins and not new models). I was referring to the two background animations that happen when you beat the elite. :lol:

NamelessSynthetic Wrote:Anyway, want to say that I admire your work, so keep the good stuff rolling out!

Aw thanks :mrgreen:
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby NamelessSynthetic » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:48 am

Gorepete Wrote:
NamelessSynthetic Wrote:Anyway, want to say that I admire your work, so keep the good stuff rolling out!

Aw thanks :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Yay, I was responded to on my first post!! -victory pose-
Last edited by NamelessSynthetic on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The question isn't whether how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, but rather how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could indeed chuck wood. Those woodchucks are lazy bastards.
NamelessSynthetic

Postby NamelessSynthetic » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:52 am

Ha.. Gorepete, your game is drawing us newly registered users in like flies to honey.
NamelessSynthetic

Postby ectl3k » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 am

These wasps (Bees, whichever) are really annoying. They hit you when you're not even close, their projectiles need to be blocked within the guards certain time frame or else you take half a health bar away, and the way to kill them (The easiest) is to just spam dash back and forth across them...

I like challenge, but this is just a little too much frustration and having to do the same tactic over and over again like the dash to kill a wasp is boring. Is the range on the melee going to be fixed, and the projectiles take a little longer to charge up?
ectl3k
Newly Registered

Postby Amber_Marie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:06 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Maybe, haven't decided. He will probably get some background animation love like the gorgers. I added the scenes to the gallery for you! Or you mean swap her in for the wasp? They don't share the same frame so it wouldn't work too well. She will be interchangeable with her generals, though (they are basically reskins and not new models). I was referring to the two background animations that happen when you beat the elite. :lol:

Yeah, I meant swap her with the wasps for the gallery scenes, but the addition of them in the gallery is great as I found them rather difficult to see, so thank you for that.

viper2003923 Wrote:And speaking of extra scenes are you gonna pull the hyrdalisks and whatnot back in in the future gorepete?

I would like that, too. You can never have too many sex scene.
Amber_Marie
Newly Registered

Postby demi » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:20 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Ath Wrote:Save data disappears if I close flash and re-open the SWF later, combined with the other things, it can be irritating.

Game saves in a browser cookie. If you have cookies disabled, or your browser set up to auto wipe them, your game will be deleted as well.

I had the same problem too, and my cookies were enabled and not set to be wiped by default by Chrome.
I put in a special allowance for legendofkrystal.com, so we'll see if that fixes the problem.
demi

Postby demi » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:20 am

edit: crap, doublepost
Last edited by demi on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
demi

Postby Axel Delerose » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 am

Gorepete Wrote:-- re-changed the attack to a quick blast of three bolts

rage.avi

*learns how to use skills*

F*ckYeah.png

Now a better question (actually questions), how long do you expect to make this game? Furthermore do you expect dev to run until late summer or till early winter?
Axel Delerose

Postby michaelg » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 am

how do i get to the elite bees i cannot figure this out for the life of me,, maybe cuz im under the influence idk...
michaelg
Newly Registered

Postby Thaedael » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 am

Dear Gorepete,
Would you like your name in green instead? Tempted to just ask you to be a moderator at this point, since you basically a) promote the site, b) are awesome c) are awesome d)made referances to eggplants, and various other projects in dusty's castle, e) down to earth f) and will abuse your mod powers. Granted I would have to go and talk to Renara about it and all. It would save you having to wait for me approving the a million and one posts in your thread.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Gorepete
Thaedael

Postby PatchPirate » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 am

GORE. We need a better healing system! HALP!

Basically, I decided to kill a few wasps, then I went back and saved. Now I'm stuck having to kill SIX of them in a row PLUS the elite with a three pixel health bar.

In other news, great work so far!
PatchPirate

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 am

ectl3k Wrote:These wasps (Bees, whichever) are really annoying. They hit you when you're not even close, their projectiles need to be blocked within the guards certain time frame or else you take half a health bar away, and the way to kill them (The easiest) is to just spam dash back and forth across them...

I like challenge, but this is just a little too much frustration and having to do the same tactic over and over again like the dash to kill a wasp is boring. Is the range on the melee going to be fixed, and the projectiles take a little longer to charge up?

If you strike them with the tip or so of the Mistress' range and then immediately back away, you can do pretty well against them, and it's quicker than relying on the dash.
Lucky777

Postby Ath » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 am

In regards to save disappearing mine is playing directly with the Flash player after downloading the SWF, not in a browser.

In regards to speed, it's fast on low quality, though slow as hell on full screen low quality (1080p monitor), so it's still a fairly large image size not full screen, but its fast, except for fade transitions which are slow as hell until.

I think my sword swing is about 1/3rd second, maybe 1/2th you mention, I mean I think it should be even faster, much less than 12 frames, just a couple, with a blur over etc, just as an aesthetic reason, to actually look like it's being swung seriously, not bapping people with it.

In any case my machine is fairly high end.

You may want to look at the Starling 2D engine for the latest flash which is built on Stage 3D, so is ridiculously fast. I'm using it for my flash game from the ground up.
http://gamua.com/starling/
Ath

Postby OsilentchaosO » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Эй Gorepete, just wanted to say you've done a great job on the game thus far,and really hope to see a finished project hopefully later than sooner,dont rush perfection,the longer it takes,the more time you have to make it better. Thinking about the wasps,maybe turn down the attack speed/power or increase Mistresses health,it seems so much of a hassle to get somewhere with them in the way,also on the opposite note,maybe a new 'Commando' Waspgirl(thinking a deep red and dark grey/almost black colour scheme?) + new ability + new scene,if you have a PNG or JPEG of the sprite used i can probably show the colours in mind,not saying it HAS to be done,but just as a possibility or idea,for now,i'll let you do what you do best,Прощайте!

-Dimitri (Silentchaos)
Yes,i am Russian,No i will not kill you,Yes i have guns,again No i will not kill you.
Да, я русский, нет, я не убью тебя, да у меня есть оружие, опять же нет, я не убью тебя.
OsilentchaosO
Newly Registered

Postby Sagelike » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Sorry, but I don't get, how to regain health if you're on second stage ...
And it's really hard if you saved accidentally after having nearly no health >:(
Sagelike

Postby Destrocto » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:58 pm

whatever you did to fix the lag worked, it runs perfectly, but now all the body movements while not doing anything or talking seem a little too fast. If you add a few frames to each and slow them down a tiny bit, like when lusty princess kneels down to look at the pixie shes moving too fast like shes hyperventilating.

and for some reason now she looks much smaller than I remember...
would love to know when or, whether or not you'll be adding sound. And if you want a text editor to make it so all the text is written in proper English and to its best extent send me a message or email. Or I could even help write the story for you, just tell me what scenes need it and a generalization of what is supposed to be going on etc.
Destrocto

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop