Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Rush!

Postby origamitoast » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm

punch it alot and the seduce :D
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby warlord42 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:42 pm

EDIT: Nvm, found it out.

This is awesome, I love the sex scenes. It's shaping up very good. Please... Continue :D
warlord42

Postby Daystar » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Suggestions:

1) Can you make it more clear when Seduce is working on the Hydra? I seem to have to just spam it for some amount of time and then walk up to him and hope that I don't get 1-shot by his claws.
2) The sex scene with the zergling seems a bit too... anthropomorphic. Getting up on his hind legs is one thing, but any chance he could be gripping her other thigh with his left hand, rather than holding his cock in place?

Other than that looks like great work so far. Can't wait for the sound effects and more positions/monsters.
Daystar
Newly Registered

Postby Lurker Defense!!! » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 pm

The Update is awesome. Also the Scanty skin I think is very well done. For the "difficulty" of it, there really isn't none. You duck, or melee incoming spikes, crouch melee Zerglings, and just have to time your back-flips to dodge the Hyrda's attack. The Spikes come at the same intervals and so do the zerglings, it' just finding a pattern. Plus i'm guessing the melee physics part of the game, is not fully done, so have patience peoples
Lurker Defense!!!
Newly Registered

Postby Crossbow1701 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Con_18 Wrote:uhh....how do you beat the hydra? :?

its a mix of basic attack back flip. Repeat until white shield is down then you can seduce.
Crossbow1701

Postby PinkPandaBear » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:13 pm

I agree that the gameplay here is fairly difficult. After a while though it got a little boring, but for how it currently stands, it flows alright. I was mostly confused on how to deal with the boss of the area. It was a little confusing. Maybe add some sort of hint before people blindly run into him? ^-^; Past that, it was really good.
PinkPandaBear

Postby Digfree » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:44 am

Crossbow1701 Wrote:

its a mix of basic attack back flip. Repeat until white shield is down then you can seduce.

I didn't hit him once, and I was able to seduce, but had a weird white shield sex scene though.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby bed_intruder » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:18 am

Crossbow1701 Wrote:

I wish I figured that out sooner I beat it by clawing it to death while also getting clawed to death...several times... I like the new changes, prefer the red over pink for the lust bar though. Anyway found a couple of random bugs and issues. Second Hydra only shot one missile and stayed immobile the rest of the time, pretty sure I couldn't damage it either. Hydra has way to large of a hitbox for it's reach. Half the time when you go the claw, backflip route you still get hit regardless of being about five feet away from where the claws strike. A suggestion, make it so that running into the boss and mini-boss enemies doesn't damage you. Kinda annoying to get killed just because you ran a little to close to the thing.
bed_intruder

Postby Unholy Sonic » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 am

Hydra is quite easy if you follow this simple tutorial:

Before reaching Hydra, make sure your lust bar is full.
When reaching Hydra, use seduce until the lust bar is empty.
Run at him without a care in the world. Close your eyes of course.
You got laid and defeated him at the same time.
Continue the road.

I did this multiple times and it never failed me.
Unholy Sonic

Postby theone13 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:15 am

I can't beat the final boss. Everytime i reach it i just fall over and die. I use seduce but nothing happens, I still die. BLARGH!
theone13
Newly Registered

Postby warlord42 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 am

theone13@ I think the final boss (scene/fight) isn't completed yet. That's why you die.
warlord42

Postby viper2003923 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 am

what about a way to go back and forth between the scene bits inside the sex scenes?
viper2003923

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 am

Digfree Wrote:
Crossbow1701 Wrote:

I didn't hit him once, and I was able to seduce, but had a weird white shield sex scene though.

fixed this... hydra immune to seduce while shield up but only by animation... hitting while global seduce level high enough would start sex even if shield was not down

love scanty skin!

Lurker Defense!!! Wrote:The Update is awesome. Also the Scanty skin I think is very well done. For the "difficulty" of it, there really isn't none. You duck, or melee incoming spikes, crouch melee Zerglings, and just have to time your back-flips to dodge the Hyrda's attack. The Spikes come at the same intervals and so do the zerglings, it' just finding a pattern. Plus i'm guessing the melee physics part of the game, is not fully done, so have patience peoples

yes it is not done... all stuff except basic attacks turned off so combat boring right now... will update later

enemy with white shield immune to seduce until shield gone

Crossbow1701 Wrote:so i guess the games ends when you get to the end. Cuse when i did I lost all my lost had full health and fainted.

yes boss not done yet, boss mostly done in this update
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby ninja wannabe » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:29 am

how do we beat the hydra now that now that you fixed it
ninja wannabe
Newly Registered

Postby krystalfreak » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 am

Incredibly frustrating. Too many enemies. Can't figure out the first boss.
krystalfreak

Postby nonamesleft » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 am

What makes the hydra frustrating, rather than challenging, is if you get too close you get stuck in the damage animation and automatically die. Also, the window between being close enough to damage it, but far enough away to avoid automatic death, is extremely small. Still, great work gorepete, I like the idea of a demon/shinobi/angel-girl game with combat elements.
nonamesleft
Newly Registered

Postby deathreaper711 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

It is incredibly frustrating until you get the controls down, then it's just timing, other than that it's actually quite fun and i love the challenge. Makes you appreciate it a bit more when you finally get to a sex scene.

Boss is also easy, just back flip before he stomps on the ground to avoid the pillars of...dust i think from the shockwave, due to the impact of his mass. When he hurls a bolder at you, time your backflip right so your feet hit the boulder, the boulder is then flung back at him, rinse and repeat until his shields are down, then seduce and enjoy, but unfortunately the sex scene isn't done yet, and i'm really really looking forward to seeing the sex scene with the horse sized/shaped, penis, from the ultralisk.

Took me one try to figure it out, just figured i'd share to those who are having problems, cheers.

Great game so far gorepete2.
deathreaper711

Postby Digfree » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 am

gorepete2 Wrote:love scanty skin!

It's Kneesocks btw, you think she might find her way in? lol.

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby superEXT » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 am

I can't do jackall against the first large enemy. The F key is delayed. I can't really see when it's about to strike to time my backflip, and none of the other attacks work.
superEXT

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 am

Digfree Wrote:
gorepete2 Wrote:love scanty skin!

It's Kneesocks btw, you think she might find her way in? lol.

sorry :D and yes probably

krystalfreak Wrote:Incredibly frustrating. Too many enemies. Can't figure out the first boss.

superEXT Wrote:I can't do jackall against the first large enemy. The F key is delayed. I can't really see when it's about to strike to time my backflip, and none of the other attacks work.

People really think that hard? dont think hard enough, personally - but will retool hydra since many seem to have issue; will reduce hitbox decrease attack rate next update see if helps
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop