Anal scene with a Sharpclaw

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Anal scene with a Sharpclaw

Postby smooogy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:19 am

Noob question, to put it into the game, should I replace the shapes and such inside the old folders? I use a flash decompiler to break everything down
smooogy

Postby Renara » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 pm

It's a lot easier if you just replace the shapes, but if you've changed any then you'll need to tell it not to and then go through the pain-staking process of swapping in the correct symbols, not a quick task if you have to do the latter!

Flash really needs a way to show you which symbols differ for that reason, so you can just choose which ones to use, and which to change (use existing or use "new").
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby smooogy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks Ren, yeah it is a little difficult to pick up. I've been able to create a few flash scenes but darn it if it isn't confusing at first. The tweening part gives me the most grief when it would seem like such an easy step. And plus, sometimes I can't get parts of Krystal to go behind other parts, like her left hip for instance is on top of her left leg and I can't "send it to back," in the arrange options.

I guess I'll get it with practice :) The most challenging thing I've run into is that it sometimes "moves," a piece when I go into its create motion tween. For instance, left hip is placed at X 0 and Y 0, but when I go to create motion tween, it automatically moves it to X -3 and Y -3, thus, when I move it after that, the left hip wants to "ascend" from the wrong place on her body.
smooogy

Postby Renara » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Ah, well remember if you do create-tween that it will interpolate ("slide") the piece towards the position it is in somewhere later on in the animation. So if you have two key frames, and add a tween to the first, then the symbol will move from the position in the first key-frame, to the position it is in in the second key-frame. Not sure if that's what you're seeing?

As for re-arranging objects; the "send to back" feature only works within the current layer you're working on, if you are tweaking an existing scene then chances are you have only one symbol per layer. In the timeline you'll probably notice a big list of layers, find the one containing the symbol you want to re-arrange, and drag it up or down to position it in-front-of, or behind, the other layers.
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby smooogy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 pm

It worked ^_^ Maybe now I can get some work done!
smooogy

Postby zekameka » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Guys, dont you think there sould be some painfull screams at the penetration moment? and some time after... :roll: i mean not just "ahh" but something more painfull. And a little prelude for players as lubrication of sharpclaws cock or smth like that? :) Another idea- that the cock couldnt fit and then they used lubr or just the sharpclaw forced it in and Krystal screams in painnn!!! :twisted:

And, when i thought about this scene i always imagined it like in playshape's bowser's castle

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/490037
zekameka

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 pm

I'm personally not in favor of making the scenes more painful, it's bad enough krystal has to use her whole body to get off the red eye, lol. I've liked how the whole game is like 'rape but not hardcore rape' more of the reluctance thing.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby zekameka » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:50 pm

well but its anal, its kinda supposed to be painfull, especially given the size of a sharpclaw :twisted: :D
zekameka

Postby Renara » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Maybe she was pre-lubed while she slept? I dunno, I think it's just something you usually ignore; the idea of just being able to leap into anal is nice and fun in your mind, but obviously not realistic if you actually try it in real-life :)

If we were going for realism that SharpClaw would do so much internal damage she'd get septic internal bleeding and die, not the most fun way to play the game methinks :D
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby smooogy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 am

lord no 0___> ... But true
smooogy

Postby Ketsueki » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:05 am

Actually that was one of the things I was thinking of related to that standard interface thing. Imp-Midna might get over-stuffed and split a bit (bleeding); Each thrust like that would take away some HP, and each moment after that would also take away HP as her blood drained out. You'd have to treat with something restorative (like a magic bottle-ferry or a special spring or something) and if you didn't get there/it on time you'd have a game over.
Ketsueki

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 am

>.> yeah i'm gonna have to pass on that idea, no offense. I liked it mostly when imp midna was just giving link a hand job with her hair, i have serious doubts about the character herself having direct sex, maybe that's just me. But I think it's safe to say if we do include full sex scenes with midna, we arn't going to go with the bleeding/hp draining thing like that.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby smooogy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:44 am

I'm up for midna getting in there! Ever played that Hentai flash game 3 x Midna Pleasure? Oh yeah :)
smooogy

Postby Ketsueki » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:03 am

Oh yeah that game; best part's the bonus where you do nothing 'loose' and then click.
Ketsueki

Postby vixentamer » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 am

I enjoyed the krystal's speech when Krystal is raped by General Scales on "bowser's castle" very much.
I love the process in which Krystal is defeated by pleasure. Although there seem to be very few Krystal's speech at LoK, can't the process be expressed somehow?
vixentamer

Postby Ketsueki » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 am

Stuff a current-size Lizard length up a mini-midna's tight anything... what do you expect? Maybe she should be a /bit/ bigger or somehow more cartoonishly 'stretchable'...
Ketsueki

Postby Ketsueki » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:09 am

Now that you point it out... she IS magic isn't she? I guess the stretching thing could find that nice blurry line between super-kinky and unrealistically funny; though there should be nubby-bulges for the lizard's use...
Ketsueki

Postby smooogy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Ketsueki Wrote:Oh yeah that game; best part's the bonus where you do nothing 'loose' and then click.

You've found a hidden scene!
smooogy

Postby Decoryu » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm

hey im having problem with trying to make a blaziken anal scene and was wondering if anyone takes
request??? If you can make a blaziken anal scene please e-mail me at [email protected],
thx
Decoryu
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Creative Corner